Chapter 3:

Brother Complex
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Who are you guys?" I asked the two gorgeous men who look to be slightly older than me are looking at Donghae and I with marvel.

 

 

"Little sister, does this mean that you have more interest in these two than you to me?" Donghae spoke while acting being hurt.

 

 

"Aaakk!! Please don't do that."  I plead. He's such an actor.

 

 

"Yah, Fish put an end to your disgraceful act and stop fooling around and introduce Tabi and Joon to her!" Doctor said.. what's his name?

 

 

"By the way Sandara I'm Donghyun." Oh, so the doctor's name is Donghyun. kekeke

 

 

"Yeah! Fish hyung introduce her to tabi hyung and joonie appa!" Leo-ah exclaimed. Joonie appa? I thought they are all brothers?

 

 

"Aww! Alright.. alright. These guys are Tabi." Fish pointed the tall guy with silver hair. Gosh! It's TOP! TOP of Bigbang!! 

 

 

"And Joonie." Then he pointed the guy beside the silver haired guy. Joon of Mblaq?

 

 

"You could say they're identical?" He asked. By Identical.. does he mean Identical twins?

 

 

"Oh! could it be like you thought we aren't alike? I'm Joon and he is Tabi. His real name is Seunghyun. Nice to meet you!" Joon said as he swung his arms around Tabi's shoulder and flash his sweet smile to me. 

 

 

"It's nice to meet you." Tabi said with husky voice. I could melt in that voice. 

 

 

"It's... It's a pleasure to meet you both. Uhm.. Joon-ssi is Leo your son?" I said. Gosh! Did i do something good in the past to meet this guys? 

 

 

"Hahahaha no."

 

 

I didn't know that Joon of Mblaq and TOP of bigbang are brothers.. not just brothers but twins! Know i know why they're so good in acting. kekeke. But even though they said that they're identical, they both give off a complete different aura. 

 

 

"Omo! She's cute!" Joon said, This time I was being hugged by Joonie. As I panicked over what to do in his embrace, Joonie suddenly let out an *uwah* sound and held his head.

 

 

"If Joonie ever does anything to bother you, tell me okay? I'l be sure to scold him." Tabi said while looking at me. 

 

 

"I...I see..." 

 

 

"Ah! What's with telling her something like that! How mean! Or more like, dont hit me!" Joon whined beside Tabi.  

 

 

Somehow... I get the feeling that I've come to a different place.

 

 

"Know that the problematic children has been introduced... Kevin, Chanyeol." Having been called over by Jaejoong-ssi, the two who had been silently waiting in the corner of the room came over.

 

 

"This is Chanyeol, a college student." I eyed the boy he pointed and smile sweetly. 

 

 

"Uhm, it's nice to meet you!" I greeted him

 

 

"Sup!" Chanyeol quickly bowed his head as he said his short freeting, I lighty bow my own head, maybe he's a bit unsocial? He won't look me in the eyes, maybe he's thinking he can't accept me as his younger sister or something like that?

 

 

"He may look unsocial, but his only issue is that he is bad when it comes to dealing with girls! So you don't have to worry about him." Joonie whispered and wink.

 

 

Having possibly noticed that my mind had wandered off thinking about what might be the issue, Joonie tossed a lifeboat to pull me back.

 

 

"Wha~?"  Upon which, Chanyeol-ssi was shaken and his face immedietly turned red. Thank godness, it isn't because he can't accept me as

Please log in to read the full chapter