Chapter 8: Rain and Achoo's

Brother Complex
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hoooraaaaay!! 

hehehehe..

Thanks for voting.. 

The result is.... *tentenenenenen*

 

 

Tabi won!!!! 

 

__________________________________

 

 

"Hyungs!! Noona! Ppali!" Leo excitedly shouted his sibling to walk faster. 

 

"Aigoo, Leo-ah stop running It's dangerous! Come here." Joon Oppa exclaimed as he gestured his hands for Leo to come near us.

 

Leo ran back to us when he hears Joon Oppa's voice. These two really.. Aigoo they're so close, so close that people might mistakenly assume that Leo is Joon Oppa's son. 

 

"Oppa, It's dangerous if you shouted like that.. Someone might recognize your voice and go crazy over you. And Oppa, may i remind you that Tabi Oppa, and Fishy is here with us. I think It's not safe to shout like that." I said while looking at the people.

 

"Yah! You little! Why don't you call me by my name? Why do you call me Fish!" He angrily whispered but enough for us to hear it.

 

I sighed. "Arraso Hae Oppa... Happy?" I lazily said. 

 

"Hmm.. mmm!"  I sighed. Gosh! 

 

__________________________________

 

We walked leisurely since it's hard for us to bond like this knowing that they're too busy with their schedules as an Idol.. Me going to the mall with my celebrity Oppas how lucky can I get? We walked and walked until Leo whined when he told us that his feets are hurting for too much walking. I can't blame the kid cause we kinda walk for almost 1 hour.

 

I took a glance at my wrist watch and shocked that it was almost lunch time and I'm starting to feel hungry. I tugged Hae Oppa's arm and whispered that we need to eat. He looked at his watch and like me shock is visible to his beautiful face, He looked at me and nodded. 

 

"Oppas I think it's time for us to eat don't you think." I said with a 'matter-of-fact' tone. 

 

They looked at each other.. Well only Joon and Tabi Oppa and nodded. Tabi oppa squat to level him with Leo and carry the little dude. We go to the nearest restaurant and seat on the farthest area of the place. The waiter came and asked our orders.

 

"Annyeong, what's your orders?" He asked politely and handed us the restaurant menu.

 

"Hyung I want Japchae." Donghae asked Tabi as he batted his lashes. 

 

"Mine is bulgogi" Joon Oppa said cooly as he scan the menu again. Then Tabi Oppa turned his attention towards me and Leo asking what do we like to eat. I firstly glanced at Leo and shifted my attention to Tabi Oppa again.

 

"I want bibimbap, Me and Leo." I said and he nodded. Then He ordered his food. After that the waited went to the counter (i guess). We waited patiently for our food to arrive. We sat silently as awkwardness enveloping us. But then... Leo spoke and our attention went to him.

 

"Noona, why do you keep on scanning the place?" He asked innocently. I didn't know that he noticed my actions, I blushed. Who wouldn't go wander their eyes to find the cute waiter earlier? Of course my Oppa's their not cute but handsome! And they're not gays so why bother wander their eyes to search for that cutie?

 

"Ani, Im not. I was.. just hungry and keep taking glances if the food will arrive." I replied nonchalantly. 

 

"Are you sure noona?" He asked me again. Aigoo This child is really smart. 

 

"Deh.. I'm sure, are you not yet hungry?" I asked and change the topic. 

 

"I am.. but i can wait patiently since I'm a good boy!" He beamed at me. 

 

"Of course you are my little brother." I smiled, we all smiled.

 

Then our food arrived, I glanced at th

Please log in to read the full chapter