Chapter 4:

Brother Complex
Please log in to read the full chapter

SHORT UPDATE! SHORT UPDATE!

 

 

__________________________________

"Papa remarried and I ended up with many new siblings. Nevertheless, I'm happy that my family has gotten larger. One day, It would be great if we could become a true family."  I hopefully said while looking at the bright scene outside my window. 

 

 

__________________________________

 

"Annyeong, Jaejoong .. ssi" I greeted Jaejoong-ssi who is busy preparing our breakfast. He looked up to where I'm standing and smile lightly.

 

 

"Annyeong Dara-ah, Good Morning."  He greeted back after that He continued his work.

 

 

I walked down to the dining table and ask if he needed my assistance.  He stopped for a while and think.

 

 

"Well.. Could you please buy some things for the birthday party?" 

__________________________________

----Super Market----

 

"How did I end up carrying all of this?" I asked myself while looking down at the items jaejoong-ssi told me to buy. 

 

 

Lucky me, No one volunteer to help me. What a nice brother they are. *sigh*

 

 

Flashback

 

"Well.. Could you please buy some things for the birthday party?" 

 

 

"Yeah, sure." I replied. Then all of a sudden, Tabi-ssi and Joon-ssi materialized beside me.

 

 

"Good Morning Little sister." They greet me and kissed my both cheeks. Tabi-ssi on my left and Joon-ssi on my right.  

 

 

I was stunned by their actions, so as Jaejoong-ssi. "Yah! You ert hyungs!!" Ren-ssi shouted while pointing his finger towards the twins.

 

 

"Good Morning to you too, Ren." Joon sarcastically said and smirked. 

 

 

"Err.. You can move now Tabi-ssi and Joon-ssi." I  told them shyly. Who wouldn't be shy? You're oh-so-hot twin brothers kissed you on the cheeks early in the morning! 

 

 

"Naah-uh! Not until you called us Oppa." Tabi-ssi said and smile.  Omo! Please kill me now! Gaaah! 

 

 

"Uhmm.. You can move now.. Tabi Op..oppa.. Joon Op.oppaa." They moved as I told them. *sigh* How can this two gorgeous men act like a five year old kid sometimes? 

 

 

"Good Morning!" Donghyun, Donghae the fish, Leo-ah, Kevin and Chanyeol greeted me at the same time. 

 

 

"Good Morning too, my dear brothers." I teased them and they all blushed. keke cute! Then I remembered Jaejoong-ssi's request.

 

 

"Oh Gotta run~ annyeong brothers!" I bid good bye and started walking when Chanyeol grab

Please log in to read the full chapter