Chapter 5: First Son

Brother Complex
Please log in to read the full chapter

Me, Jaejoong Oppa and Leo was walking to the dining area when I noticed someone.. Yep! Someone I dont know.. He is back facing us, standing, looking outside the mirrored wall.  I grabbed Jaejoong Oppa's sleeves and asked who he is. The guy suddenly turn around, and smile. He walked towards us and held my hand.

 

 

"You're Sandara right?" He asked and I nod.

 

 

"Hmm." He eyed me from head to toe... "I'm Heechul, You can call me chulie if you want." He introduced himself.

 

 

"Oh! Annyeong chulie-ssi, I'm Sandara Park.. Kim (?) (What the hell did I say! Sandara park .... Kim?! Omo! stupid! Gaaah!! Is stupidity runs in appa's blood? Is it hereditary or something?) 

 

 

Jaejoong chuckled and back-hug me. >//< I think I blushed! 

 

 

"It's okay princess you can use "KIM" as your surname." He chuckled again and walked to our dining area. 

 

 

Chulie-ssi smiles and touch my hair. "I'm the first son, Heechul. I'm a Hair Dresser." 

 

 

"Omo! You're one of my brothers! And.. and you're the eldest!" I exclaimed

 

 

"Yes, Uhm, Sandara you are so pretty and so your hair, can I make you more pretty since it's... his birthday?" He hopingly asked. 

 

 

"Oh! Thanks for the compliment chulie oppa, uhm.. okay sure!" I beamed at him. kekeke He's

Please log in to read the full chapter