CHAPTER 6

My Bodyguard is an Idol

You : “Dongho! Are you busy today?”

Dongho : “Nope.. Why?”

You : “Can you come to my house? My Mom and Dad leave me alone again”

Dongho : “Ok, I will be there in 10 minutes”

You : “Yeay! Thank you!”

Dongho : “No problem *_______*Ah”

You : “See you later!” you then end the phone call..

While waiting for Dongho to arrive at your house, You switch on your laptop and start to surf the internet.. You’re trying to learn how to edit a picture because you want to enter a picture edit contest.. You’re searching for a software and you found one.. When you about to click on the link..

Dongho : “*_______*!!” he said while Grabbing your shoulders..

You : “ACKKK!!” you’re shocked by his action and start to glare at DOngho...

You saw DOngho giggle and just ignore him.. You look at the laptop screen once again and found out that You close the tab.. You try to search it again but you can’t found the link..

You : “YAH! It’s all because of you the link is gone! And how did you get into my house?!”

DOngho : “Do you forget that I have your house password?”

You : “Whatever!”

Dongho : “You the one that ask me to come here and now you mad at me”

You : “How can I not be mad at you? You almost made my heart stop and now the link is gone” you pout..

Dongho : “Just find it at the history”

You : “History? Where is it?”

Dongho : “Don’t you know about it?”

You shook your head and try to search for history at the laptop screen.. Then you feel like someone is hugging you from back.. When you look behind you it’s Dongho.. Dongho then put his right hand on top of your right hand and start to move the mouse.. You don’t know why but you feel like your heart skip a beat..

Dongho : “You should look for the icon here”

You heard what DOngho said but you just can’t take your eyes of him because of his face.. You thought for yourself although that DOngho had a babyface but he still looks so manly..

Dongho : “Did you not pay attention when I talk to you?”

You : “Huh? Sorry.. What did you said?”

Dongho : “This whole time I explain to you but you’re not paying attention to me?”

In that position, Dongho then look straight to your eyes and put his face closer to yours.. You’re shock and You can’t even move because you think You already being possed by his shiny black eyes..

Dongho : “If I explain once again will you listen to me?”

You just nod your head but the two of you still look at each other eyes.. In the blink of your eyes Dongho suddenly pressed his kissable lip onto yours and start Kissing you.. He then parted his lip and give you a sweetie smile..

Dongho : “Let me start explaing from the start ok? You better listen to me or else I will start to kiss you again”