CHAPTER 5

My Bodyguard is an Idol

You : “What took him so long” you mumuring to yourself while waiting for DOngho..

“*________*Ah!” someone scream..

You look for the owner of the voice and You finally found it.. It was Dongho and he seem to bring so much snacks to you and that make you Happy.. When you try to get up from your sit near the dock, You slip because of a rock nearby and feel into the water.. The water is quite deep and you don’t even know how to swim.. You wish Dongho could see you because when you heard his scream, he was far away from you.. You breath is giving away and you can’t breathe anymore.. You tried to get to the surface but you can’t.. You don’t want to die drowing like this.. Your vision is getting blur but you saw someone is swimming toward you.. When the guy is near to you He kiss you at the spot to give you some air but That doesn’t seem to work because everything becomes black..

Dongho : “*_______*Ah! *________*Ah! Can you hear me?!” he said while tapping your shoulder..

You heard DOngho voice and tried to open your eyes.. When you open your eyes it seem like Dongho is giving you another cpr.. You cough when you get to breath again and Dongho quickly hug you tightly.. Your tears start to flow from your eyes and you cried in his hug..

You : “DOngho ssi.. I’m scared” you said in your cried..

DOngho : “Shh.. Shhh.. Don’t cry.. I’m here for you”

You : “Dongho” you said and cried even louder..

DOngho Hug you tightly and start to comfort you.. You feel so scared and panic at the same time.. You’re so lucky to have Dongho by your side..

DOngho : “Don’t cry.. Everything is fine now”

DOngho doesn’t give up to comfort you and after a while you finally stop crying and Dongho release you from his hug.. He grab your shoulders and make you face him..

Dongho : “Promise me something.. Don’t ever make me worried again ok?” he said in a worry face..

You Just nod at him and hug him really tightly.. DOngho hug you back..

DOngho : “Let’s go get you some dry clothes now.. I don’t want you to get a cold” he said as he release you from his hug..

You just nod at him and you release him from your hug.. The two of you then stand up but you’re still weak and you can’t walk normally..

Dongho : “Are you ok? Feeling dizzy?”

You : “A little”

Dongho then squat down and give you a sign to ride his back.. You refuse and that make him pissed off..

DOngho : “Come on *_______*ah! I don’t want you to get hurt again”

You : “But I’m heavy”

DOngho : “I don’t care! I’m your bodyguard so I must take care of you.. Hurry up! Let me give you a piggyback ride”

You just shook your head but Dongho seem to force you.. You then give up and accept his offer.. Dongho then Give you a piggyback ride..

You : “Thank you for saving me DOngho ssi”

Dongho : “No need to thank me *_______*Ah.. It my responsible to take after you so, I will try my best to protect you”