CHAPTER 1

My Bodyguard is an Idol

You : “Ahhh~ Arrive at last!” you said as you arrive at the international airport..

It has been almost 6 years since you left Korea because your dad sent you to your grandma house overseas.. You’re so happy because you finally going to live with your family at Korea because you are the only child in your family.. You go to the luggage to take your bag.. After 5 minutes of waiting, you finally take your bags without checking it and go straight to the airport parking to look for your dad car..

You : “DAD!!” you said while you run toward your dad..

Your Dad : “My cute daughter is here, How are you?” your dad said while hugging you..

You : “I’m fine dad”

Your Mom : “Already forget about me?”

You : “Of course not mom!” you said and hug your mom..

Your Mom : “My baby is grown up” your mom said while give you a kiss on your forehead..

Your Dad : “Let’s go home first shall we?”

You and your parent then walk to the car and your dad drive straight to your house.. When you step your first step into your house you feel so happy because you haven’t be here for a long time.. That night after finish dinner..

You : “Mom, Dad, I got you a present!”

Your Dad : “Really?”

You : Yes! Wait a minute, I will take it in my room”

You then go straight to your room and get your bag.. You then find something weird at your bag because you think that you tie the zip with a blue ribbon but all you saw is pink ribbon at your bag.. You take your scissors and cut the ribbon because you think that maybe you really did tie your bag with a pink ribbon.. Once you open the bag, your eyes widen because you saw something unexpected in the bag..

You : “How did this thing doing in my bag?” you said while you take out a male underwear out of the bag..

You then check everything in the bag and all you find is a male outfit.. You getting panick because your phone in your bag..

You : “I should check the bag first! What should I do now?”

Suddenly your Mom and Dad enter your room and comfort you.. You dad then go to buy you a new phone so that you can contact your phone number.. As soon as your dad give you the new phone, you immediately call your number.. After a few second..

You : “Hello? Hurmm.. Did you take my bag?”

DOngho : “You mean the bag with the blue ribbon?”

You : “Yes! I need my bag back as soon as possible”

Dongho : “Same with me! Can we meet tonight?”

You : “Tonight??”

DOngho : “Yes, because I think I will be busy tomorrow”

You : “Owh ok, Where should we meet?”

DOngho : “I will text you te address using my number”

You then end the call and wait for the message.. A few minutes later, You got the message and go to the address.. You take the guy bag with you.. After arrive at the destination you decide to call the guy..

You : “Hello? Where are you?” you said as soon as the guy answer..

Dongho : “I think behind your back”

You then turn around and you saw a guy carry a bag with him.. You then end the call and greet him.. Dongho : “Did you bought my bag?”

You : “Yes, here you go”

You then give him the bag and he give your bag to you.. He then smile at you and leave you alone there..

You : “Hey! At least tell me your name!” you shout..

DOngho : “My name is Shin Dongho” he said and left...

You then take a taxi and go back home.. You can’t sleep that night because the guy that named Shin DOngho because you don’t even say thank you to him because he left you like he was in hurry.. The next morning.. You wake up lazily and go straight to the living room to find your mom and dad but you find a note instead.. You feel sad because your Mom and Dad leave for works that morning but you feel kindda excited because you see the words “Don’t worry, Someone will be your bodyguard today” .. You start to imagine what the bodyguard will look like.. Then someone ring your doorbell and you quickly open the door..

You : “Shin Dongho??”