CHAPTER 2

My Bodyguard is an Idol

Dongho : “You?”

You : “What are you doing here?”

Dongho : “My dad’s friend told me to come here to look after her daughter”

You : “You mean you will be my bodyguard?!”

DOngho : “I guess so”

You : “What the?!! Why you?!”

Dongho : “Don’t you like it?”

You : “It’s not like that”

DOngho : “Before we start our conversation even longer, can I come in?”

You : “Owh sure”

Dongho then enter your house and sit at the couch in the living room..You then go to the kitchen to get something to drink..

You : “Huh~ I expecting someone more handsome, charismatic and musculin not a guy with a baby face and slim” you sigh..

Dongho : “So you did not like me being your bodyguard right?”

You’re shocked because DOngho suddenly go to the kitchen and he heard what you said.. He seem a little bit disappointed with your words..

You : “Shin Dongho, It’s not what I mean”

DOngho : “Hurrmmm.. It’s kindda disappointed though and just call me Dongho”

You : “Sorry, when I heard the word “bodyguard” I got all excited.. It’s not that I not like you”

Dongho : “Ok then”

You : “Sorry, Let’s go for a walk will we? I want to make up to you”

Dongho : “Ok, but go get ready first. I don’t want to walk with a girl that wearing a pajama”

You then look at yourself and reliase that you still haven’t washing up.. You then tell Dongho to wait for you and you go get yourself ready..

You : “Done!”

DOngho : “Wow! That’s fast!”

You : “I tried not to disappoint you anymore”

Dongho : “Ok then, But first I need to tell me hyungs first that I will be a little late”

You : “Eh? Late for what?”

DOngho : “For my works”

You : “Dad said to me that you’re the same age as me but you’re already working?”

Dongho : “Yes”

You : “What did you do?”

DOngho : “Don’t you know me?”

You : “Yes I know you..AHmmm.. Your name is Shin DOngho and you’re my bodyguard”

Dongho : “You’re funny, Let me show you who I am”

DOngho then turn the tv on and you’re curious..

You : “Why did you turn on the tv?”

DOngho : “Hah! That’s me!” he said while pointing his finger to the tv..

You’re eyes widen because all these time you didn’t know there is a group called Ukiss and DOngho is one of them..

You : “You’re an idol?”

Dongho : “Yes I am”

You’re still in shocked.. You can’t believe your eyes that you got and Idol bodyguard..

Dongho : “Yah! *______* ah! Don’t stand there like a statue” he giggle

You : “How did you know my name?”

DOngho : “Your dad told me silly” he said while pinch your nose...

You : “Ahhh~”

Dongho : “Let’s go for a walk now”

You : “It’s ok, I can go alone.. I think you’re a busy guy so I don’t want to trouble you”

Dongho : “It’s ok *______* ah, Your dad told me that you’re unfamiliar with this place so we better go together”

You : “but..”

Dongho : “No but! Let’s go now and Trust me I will be fine, By the way don’t forget that I’m your bodyguard” he wink his eye at you..