CHAPTER 3

My Bodyguard is an Idol

You : “Dongho ssi.. Is it really ok? You not busy today?”

Dongho : “I’m kindda busy actually but I just want to do what you want to do *_______*ah”

You : “Really?”

DOngho : “Yes, and don’t worry about my schedule ok? Let just have some fun”

You : “Ok then”

DOngho : “Tomorrow My hyungs and I have a photoshoot at a beach, want to come with me?”

You : “No, no.. I’m fine.. I don’t want to trouble you”

DOngho : “It’s ok, at least you can take a walk at the beach.. I heard that the beach is so beautiful”

You : “Beautiful?’”

DOngho : “Yes.. It a waste if you can’t come”

You : “Aieee.. Don’t try to make me come there Dongho ssi”

DOngho : “It’s your choice not mine”

You glare at DOngho and he just giggle when he saw you like that.. The two of you continue to walk and DOngho bought you to a park that full of flower.. That evening Dongho had to go because of his busy schedule and you went home.. DOngho sent you home safely.. That night, you heard your phone ringing so you pick it up..

You : “Hello?”

DOngho : “Hey there! I miss you already.. kekekeke”

You : “How can you miss me?”

DOngho : “I don’t know. Do you know that your mom and dad will be busy again tomorrow?”

You : “Yeah I know about it”

DOngho : “SO~ Want to come with me to the photoshoot?”

You : “Is that ok?”

Dongho : “Of course! So it a yes?”

You : “I think so”

DOngho : “I will pick you up tomorrow ok? Sleep tight!”

You : “Ok.. You too”

You then end the call and go to sleep.. The next morning, Dongho come to pick you and the two of you then go to the beach with the other Ukiss members and staff.. At the beach while the staff set the camera up, Ukiss members is getting ready and change their outfit.. You sit at a chair that the staff provide.. You’re so happy because you get to know about Ukiss.. The photoshoot is about to start.. You search for Dongho but you can’t see him.. Then you saw a guy wearing a light blue jacket and a sunglasses leaning at a RV.. You’re so impressed because that guy look so handsome.. You decide to ask Dongho who is that guy after the photoshoot.. After that attractive guy finish his photoshoot , he walk toward you and your heart suddenly racing..

Dongho : “Sorry for making you waiting for me” he said as he took his sunglasses off..

Your eyes widen because you’re shock.. It was DOngho and you didn’t even know him because he look so different like that..

Dongho : “Are you ok *_______*ah? What with that face?” he said while holding your shoulders..

Once his hand touch your shoulder your heart racing even faster and you feel so nervous..

You : “I..I..I’m fine”

DOngho : “ Ok then, let’s take a walk at the beach ok? I promise that the beach will be beautiful”

DOngho then Hold your hand and intertwined his finger with yours.. The two of you then walk toward the sandy beach..