CHAPTER 4

My Bodyguard is an Idol

You : “Wah!! It really is beautiful here!”

You were jumping like a 5 years old girl because it has been quite a long time since you go to the beach.. You’re so excited to go to the beach.. DOngho then drag you to the water.. The two of you then start playing with the water and when the tiny waves comes toward the two of you,you two run away and comeback to play again as soon as the waves go..

You : “I have so much fun!”

DOngho : “I glad you love it here *________*ah”

You : “Is there a fishing spot here Dongho ssi?”

Dongho : “Of course.. Why? Did you want to go there?”

You just nod at DOngho and Dongho pinch your cheek..

You : “Ouch! That’s hurt!” you pout while rub your cheek where Dongho just pinch you..

Dongho : “Really? Let me give you a kiss to make it feel better”

Dongho then kiss your cheek where he pinch you.. Your face turning hot red and you’re so shocked..

You : “Yah! What are you doing?!” you said while punch his shoulder..

Dongho just laugh seeing you like that..

Dongho : “I don’t know.. Maybe you just look so cute!” he said and stuck his tounge out..

You glare at him as your face turn to be more red because of his words..

DOngho : “Aww~ Don’t be mad.. Let’s go to the fishing spot now”

You pouted and Dongho giggle when he see you like that.. You just follow Dongho to the fishing spot.. Once you arrive there, there aren’t so many people fishing..

Dongho : “Eh? Usually there are many people fishing here”

You : “Maybe the fishermen is busy” you said while face DOngho with a poker face..

DOngho seem to hold his laughter and when you look at him with a what-looking face he finally burst into laughter..

You : “Why are you laughing”

DOngho : “Nothing.. HAHAHAHAHA.. Just Nothing! HAHAHHAAHAHA”

You : “Whatever just laugh until you die”

DOngho : “Ok. Ok. I will stop now” he said while wiped his tears of laughter..

You : “Don’t they sell any snack here?”

DOngho : “I think they have.. You want some?”

You : “Of course!”

DOngho : “I will buy it for you then. Want to come with me?”

You : “NO thanks, I will wait here”

DOngho : “Ok then, Becareful ok?” he said as he hug you so tight..

He then release you from his hug and pat your head.. Dongho give you a smile before he goes to get some snacks for the two of you..