Drenched

Sica is a Gumiho~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Jessica has been better now, her bullet wound was getting better, she could transform in to her human form but why would she do that? She was more than comfortable with the current attention she was getting right now, she wasn’t feeling any pain now but why turn back to the other shape right?

Taeyeon,Tiffany&Yuri were doing everything for her, she couldn’t even move without them noticing it. She didn’t have to make even the smallest effort on something; she wanted to eat, they will feed her while carrying her, she wanted to go to the “magic fountain”, they will give her a shower, she wanted to walk somewhere, they will carry her all the way there.

Basically she was living like a small queen right now. Only the best for her.

-Baby, Sica…dear-

Tiffany was caressing Jessica’s brown soft fur, trying to wake her up.

Another thing was that doing everything for her was making her lazier than she already was; sleeping all day long was the only thing Jessica was doing everyday.

Moving herself slowly, Jessica woke up, her big black round eyes looking directly to Tiffany’s ones.

-You’re finally up…

She smiled to her while Jessica’s big ears.

-Yuri and Taeyeon went out to look for some stuff but I also have to go out, I really don’t want to leave you here but I really have to… Will you be ok?

The little fox just looked at Tiffany, her expression could show confusion but Tiffany got already used to this, it was just this little fox’s expression.

-I’ll not take long ok?- She comforted the small creature.

She took the fox from her lap to the small bed placed on the floor next to the picture window.

But somehow she couldn’t let go of the little fox, she kept caressing the soft fur.

Tiffany took the keys and went out, not forgetting to close and lock the door.

Jessica slowly placed a paw outside her warm bed and then the rest of them. She was now completely alone, it felt different, it was the first time in days, weeks or even months that she was alone, there was always one of her 3 loves around her.

Being in that situation Jessica couldn’t help but to feel sad, ears leaning backwards and tail between legs she didn’t knew what to do now.

 

Walking around the apartment, from bedroom to bedroom she was feeling more and more depressed, she climbed Tiffany’s bed, towards the big pink pillow, she laid there, now a small ball of fur trying to catch all the scent she could in a try to relax herself, it didn’t work so why not to try at Yuri’s and Taeyeon’s too?

But the same result… nothing, she needs them, she missed them, she wanted them.

She was at Yuri’s room right now, almost getting down from the big bed but something catches her attention; an open window.

Maybe? But what if? Would it be all right?  But….?

Question by question, thoughts inside her little head.

It didn’t matter a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter