School Too?

Underneath That Cold Facade (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Kai walked down the school corridor with his best friend, Kyungsoo, all the girls at the corner were quietly squealing among themselves. Most huddled in groups and were speaking in hushed tones.

"Omo, Kai oppa is seriously so hot! Too bad he's so cold, if not I would have confessed to him long ago." 

"I heard that scar on his wrist was caused by the fight between him and the Bangtan boys!"

"If only Kai would look at me just once, I would be really happy..."

Although Kai could hear all these 'whispers', he had already learnt how to shut out all these mindless gossip, or so it was to him. Kyungsoo quietly walked next to Kai.

"Jongin ah, they are talking about you getting into fights and getting all those scars. Do you just want to let them believe all that crap? These rumors have already been circulating for so long. Don't you want to do something about it?" Kyungsoo stared Kai. 

Kai turned to look at his best friend and replied mindlessly, "I don't care what they say about me. It's better than them knowing about the truth. They can think I got into a fight for all they want." 

Kyungsoo could only stay silent, for he knew Kai was right. Anything was better than them knowing the truth behind those scars. Those scars contained painful memories of Kai's past and so far, Kyungsoo was the only one who knew why. 

Kai walked on silently, down the corridor full of gossiping girls by the sides. They could say anything about him, he didn't care. All he knew was how to shut off all his emotions from anyone, except Kyungsoo. To him, Kyungsoo was the only true friend he could trust and rely on. 

At the corner of his eye, he spotted a girl who looked oddly familiar. She was carrying quite a number of books but seemed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter