That Boy

Underneath That Cold Facade (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You dragged your feet towards the entrance of your condominium. It was such a tiring day today and you had lessons straight for 3 hours. The teachers must be crazy to think that we, mere high schoolers, would be able to go through 3 hours of lessons non-stop you huffed. The weather didn't help either and the sun was scorching hot. 

You were nearing the lift when you saw the boy across you walking towards the lift too. He had earphones plugged into his ear and had his hands stuffed into his pockets. 'It that boy again' you thought. Your eyes traced his features and observed his movement closely. Every feature on his face seemed too perfect to belong to a human and he had with him a charisma that you were sure will make all girls fall head over heels with him. 

He looked up and locked eyes with you. Crap, he caught me staring at him. Mortified, you hastily snapped your head down and diverted your gaze. Stupid me! How could I be staring at him so blatantly! you mentally scolded yourself. However, the boy just walked right past you to the lift. 

You and this boy live in the same block in your condominium and for some reason, you have always had some sort of coincidence with this boy, whereby both of you always seem to reach home the same time and this has been going on for such a long time you were already wondering if it was merely coincidence. 

Nevertheless, you got into the lift with him. You stayed on the 5th floor and him, on the 9th. It ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter