Bet On It

Getcha Head in the Game!

"YEHET!" Sehun screamed over the bleachers. His teammates groaned and threw tomatoes at Sehun.

"OH MY GOD IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I WILL KILL YOU" Baekhyun screeched after Sehun said "yehet" over 5 times.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Ohorat." Sehun tried to hold in his laughter, but being the weak being he his, he couldn't hold it in, so he laughed, loudly.

Baekhyun's eyes twitched and slowly stood up, counting to five.

"Oh ." The rest of the teammates whispered. Oh , indeed.

"You asked for it..." Baekhyun quickly tackled Sehun and punched him in the face, kicking him, and all that stuff, yeah.

"I'M SORRY, MOMMY HELP ME OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY FINGERS-" 

"Say goodbye to your fingers, bECAUSE I'M GONNA BREAK THEM!!" Baekhyun was about to snap, but he felt someone hold him back.

"DON'T HOLD ME BACK HE DESERVES THIS-"

"Baekhyun, shhhh, calm down...." Luhan whispered somthing in his ear and Baekhyun paled and didn't say or do anything after that.

"Oh my god, remind me to never make Baekhyun mad." Jongin whispered, the rest of the teammates nodding in agreement.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was at home, listening to godknowswhat, sobbing in his pillow. 

"W-why is life s-so cruel?" Chanyeol asked as his tears were streaming down his face.

"I gotta go my own way..."

"DON'T LEAVE TROY GABRIELLA WHYYYY 

GURL IF YOU DON'T TAKE TROY I WILL." 

Chanyeol sighed and saw the scene of Bet On It.

Oh crap, this is my soNG.

Chanyeol was vigorously twerking to Troy Bolton singing to Bet On It, not even bothering to look at who was at the door. 

"BET ON IT- OH MY GOD YEOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN DON'T EVEN TRY TWERKING OH GOD MY EYES I'M TRAUMATIZED, KILL ME, KILL ME NOW." Xiumin screamed loudly, with the rest of the team joining with him, with the exception of Jongdae.

"YOU TWERK TO BET ON IT TOO?!" Jongdae joined Chanyeol in his twerking and they both were twerking together.

Luhan shrugged, "At least Jongdae has an ." 

"Chanyeol does not have one, but he is an ."

is global warming really true becaUSE CHANYEOL JUST GOT BURNEDDD

did chanyeol have a date with satan because hE JUST GOT BURRNNEEDD

did chanyeol have direct contact with the sun because he jUST GOT BURNNEDD

did chanyeol get thrown to hell because he jUST GOT BURRNNEEDD

 

 

"Guyysss cosplay with meee!!" Luhan pleaded.

"Fine, but it depends on who we would cosplay as." The teammates agreed with Tao.

"I was thinking of Kuroko no Basket." 

The room went silent.

 

 


"OF COURSE WE WOULD COSPLAY AS THEM!" They ripped off their clothing and they were automatically wearing the cosplay.

"Wow, I'm Akashi." Baekhyun nonchalantly said.

Luhan was Kise, Lay was Kuroko, Kris was Kagami (both eyebrow game strong), Xiumin was Murasakibara, Sehun was Mitobe, Jongdae was Izuki, Tao was cat face (forgot his name wow), Chanyeol was Takao, Kyungsoo was Midorima, Jongin was Aomine, and Suho was Kiyoshi, 

"This is totally not accurate, the only accurate one is Baekhyuns!!" 

"Who cares? LETS GOO!!" They were all playing basketball, trying to be in character, and surprisingly, did not fail.

 

 

 


"BYE YALL I'M HELLA TIRED!" Sehun yelled and ran out the gym.

Sehun yelled yehet before running in the middle of the street.

"AY ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT?" Jesus pushes Sehun out of his way and got hit by the car instead.

"Holy Jesus died again for me."

Sehun ran as fast as his chicken legs could carry him and screamed, "JESUS DIED FOR ME"

"What the Sehun, I know you need medical help but I didn't know you got it this bad." Baekhyun sighed loudly.

"NO I'M NOT LYING I JUST YELLED YEHET AND RAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND JESUS WAS LIKE ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT AND PUSHED ME OUT THE WAY AND GOT HIT BY THE CAR INSTEAD"

"But why would Jesus die for you?" Luhan said.

"I don't know."

 

 

 

2:56 A.M

Sehun: ayo take me home pls i have no ride and im cold af and im in the middle of mcdonalds

Luhan: wat the hell were you doing in mcdonalds

Jongdae: again? ur such a loser 

Xiumin: Isn't it like, spring rn

Sehun: but i aint got no ride

Kris: I can take you home!

Sehun: 

Sehun: but i aint got no ride

Tao: why do you even bother adding kris in the chat if you dont even accept a ride from him

Sehun: idk lol

Suho: I'm not that busy at the moment, so I'll try to go over to McDonalds to take you home.

Lay: whats happening guys

Chanyeol: suho is stackin with money did u see his ing credit card

Suho: what

Chanyeol: what

Sehun: aaaaaanyways when are you guys picking me up the mcdonalds people are giving me "the look"

Suho: Hold on, I'm bringing the rest of the team with me.

Kyungsoo: why are you bringing us into this

Jongin: will the car even be able to fit all of us in it

They eventually forgot about Sehun and left him alone at McDonalds.

4:32 A.M

Sehun: guys??