Wow, Chanyeol Much Learn.

Getcha Head in the Game!
"Pokemon gotta catch em all!" Kris yelled while dancing to the Pokemon Theme Song, alone, in his room, staring at his reflection, alone, withLuhancreepingbehindthewindowsrecordinghimbutnooneneedstoknow. "This is so gonna be blackmail for that tall piece of person." Luhan snickers while expertly video-camming Kris flopping like a Magikarp.
 
"POKEEEMMMOOO- LUHAN?!?!!??!?!?" Kris screeched while hiding himself under his unfashioned and out of style bed sheets. 
 
"HAHAHAAHAH PEACE OUT LOSER!" Luhan screamed as he flew away from Kris's house (guys no he literally flew away). 
 
 
 
 
"So are you telling me that, High School Musical is stupid?" Kyungsoo said to a definitely lower class person thing, who's name shall not be named because it's Voldemort, nah just kidding it's just an unimportant cameo for this chapter. 
 
"Yes... I mean all they do is sing-"
 
"... MUSICAL!!! HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! THEY PUT A MUSICAL IN THERE FOR A REASON!"
 
"Yeah whatever and Gabriella always leaves like, what's the deal with that-" 
 
"THEY WANTED TO ADD A SUSPENSEFUL PLOT AND YOU ARE DUMB! YOU ARE IRRELEVANT, GOODBYE." Kyungsoo kamehameha'd his and mysterious'd his way to the dark side of the moon (that means he went to the gym... hurheueheureh Mulan). 
 
 
 
 
"You can't beliieeeeevvveee what this son of a horse said to me, right in front of my face!!" 
 
"They didn't like High School Musical." Tao deadpanned.
 
"Yeah, well, how'd you know?"
 
"Oh Kyungsoo, honey, we know everything about you now."
 
"Um."
 
"Yeah, now sweeerrrvvveee." 
 
"Um."
 
"By the way, was the son of a horse Jean Kirstein?"
 
"Hell yeahhh."
 
 
 
"GUUUUUYYSSS I RECORDED KRIS SINGING THE POKEMON THEME SONG ALONE, IN FRONT OF HIS MIRROR!" Luhan exclaimed as he held up his ratchet phone.
 
"IN FRONT OF HIS MIRROR???!!!??!?! LET ME SEE THAT." Everyone gathered around Luhan and watched the video while bursting out in laughter, making fun of Kris.
 
"Hurtful...." Kris said as he walked away.
 
 
 
 
 
They probably won't even care if I'm gone... Kris thought as he was walking down the lively streets of Seoul. 
 
"KREEAASSSSEEE!!!!" Tao yelled as he ran towards Kris.
 
Kris was surprised, like who would even run for Kris, like seriously dude, and Tao, did it have to be him? 
 
"We were worried about you, Kris." Tao said after he drank water from an old lady's water bottle.
 
"YOU WHIPPERSNAPPER I WILL SHOW YOU!" The old lady beat Tao with her walking stick and walked away.
 
"Ow." Tao said as he curled into a ball, sobbing.
 
"Really, you guys were worried, about me?" Kris asked, looking down. 
 
"Uh, yes really, just because we always make fun of you doesn't mean we hate you or anything. Now let's go back." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When they walked back to the gym, they saw the basketball team arguing about, well, who knows what them peoples be talking about.
 
"EREN WITH LEVI ALL THE WAY, ERERI!!!!!" Luhan, Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Jongin screeches, with them having on Attack on Titan cosplay. No, wait, scratch that, EVERYONE is wearing Attack on Titan cosplay outfits. How do they even afford that... I've been saving up this whole year trying to buy that outfit. Tao mentally cried. 
 
"OH NO YOU DIDN'T! I SAY ARMIN WITH EREN, MHHHMMM." Yixing, Xiumin, and Kyungsoo screamed as they snapped their fingers in a Z formation.
 
"Personally, we don't really care." Suho, Sehun, and Chanyeol said as they watched their friends get beat up. They hear loud gasps before feeling a bunch of punches on their faces.
 
"OW-
WHY
ARE
YOU
HITTING
ME"
 
"WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT US!!!" Luhan screamed as he pulled Chanyeol's hair.
 
"I DON'T WATCH CARTOONS!" Chanyeol screeched as he desperately tried to pull Luhan's grasp away from his beautiful hair.
 
GASP
GASP
GASP
 
"Cartoons?" Baekhyun said in a soft voice.
 
"CARTOONS? YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME CALLING ANIME CARTOONS I WILL CUT YOU!!" Baekhyun yelled and pulled out a butcher's knife out of his pocket. 
 
Baekhyun ran towards Chanyeol and was so close to stabbed him but Suho was quick enough to pull Baekhyun away from him. 
 
"CALM
DOWN
BAEKHYUN" Suho screamed whispered in Baekhyun's ear.
 
"Tell me a lullaby, Suho." Baekhyun commanded.
 
Suho sweated nervously and screamed, as loud as he could, "SEID IHR DAS ESSEN NEIN WIR SIND DER JÄGER!" 
 
Baekhyun smirked and jumped out of Suho's arms, punching Chanyeol's face while he's at it. 
 
"Don't ever call anime a cartoon ever." 
 
"I-I have to do something!" Chanyeol's squeaked out as he tried to hide his pee stain on his pants.
 
"Baekhyun."
 
"Hm?" 
 
"Why do you have a butcher's knife in your pocket?"
 
"To cut uncultured swines." 
 
"Did you just quote Toy Story?"
 
"...Maybe." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh oh yeah, its Christmas!" Tao screamed.
 
"I thought it was Kristmas." Sehun corrected.
 
"No it is definitely mas." 
 
"What the hell." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
hell yeahhh
sorry for my late updates i have no inpiration or maybe if i have friends