Life in Chen's Perspective

Getcha Head in the Game!
I know I only joined because Luhan said we won't be playing any games, but some part of me always wanted for some kind of exciting game.
 
"Hey guys, we have a game this Friday." Kris said while rolling on the floor.
 
Why did I wish for this game. 
 
1...
 
2...
 
3...
 
"WHAT?!" The whole team screeched.
 
Kris sighed and waved his hands, "Yes, a real game, aren't you guys happy!?" 
 
"Hell no, Luhan told me we aren't even gonna play." Sehun argued.
 
"Hey! He said that to me too!" 
 
"Yeah me three!"
 
"Me four!"
 
"Me-"
 
"Yes, whatever I told you guys that because I really thought we wouldn't be playing." Luhan said.
 
"Did he also call you a peasant?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Come to think of it, he also said that to me."
 
"Yeah, he said, "Join the basketball team, peasant where you aren't even going to play but just tease a guy named Kris."" Baekhyun pointed out.
 
"What?"
 
"What?"
 
Luhan sweated nervously then-
 
PFFFFFFFFFFFTTT
 
"What was that noise???" Chanyeol said while clinging on Tao.
 
"Get off me, fatass." 
 
"Hurtful." 
 
"PFFT KRIS."
 
"HEY I JUST-"
 
"Guys shUT UP I CAN'T HEAR WHO'S HERE." Kyungsoo slapped Chanyeol across the head
 
"Why me??"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Huh? Sorry guys, I just farted." 
 
"That was the noise? Lay are you serious? That sounded....disturbing."
 
"Um, yes."
 
"oh gOD WHAT IS THAT SMELL!?!?" 
 
"PLEASE HEL-" Before Jongdae could finish his sentence, he fainted from Lay's fart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Huh? What? Why can't I see anything? Jongdae slowly opened his eyes to see where he's at yo. A hospital? Oh no. 
 
"JOOONGGGGDDAAAAEEE!" His mom yelled before drop kicking him.
 
"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT NOT HURTING YOURSELF DO YOU WANT TO DIE, I'LL KILL YOU, AND YOU KNOW I WILL." 
 
His mom doesn't abuse Jongdae, no, it's actually quite the opposite, well, she's just too scared to kill someone.
 
And his mom is weeeaaa-
 
"I CAN HEAR YOU, JONGDAE." His mom pulled out a butcher's knife and was about to cut him until-
 
"Hello, Miss? No murder allowed in the hostipal." 
 
"Damn it. Next time, Jongdae, next time."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do you guys want to know how the game went, it went a little like this, a pretty awesome game too hurhur.
 
mini flashback (like twenty minutes ago or something)
 
"hey pEASANT YOU AINT GOT NOTHIN ON ME YA FEEL CUZ IM GONNA BEAT YOU, YOU PEASANT BEFORE YOU KISS YO MAMA'S SAGGY AND WRINKLY S AND YOUR NONEXISTENT !" Jongdae screamed that to his opposing team so loud they cried and admitted defeat.
 
"Jongdae.... I seriously have huge respect for you now." His teammates bowed to him and they all laughed about how he was talking about saggy s.
 
"We totally have basketball skills." Jongin grinned and jumped on Jongdae.
 
"DUUUDDEE I CAN FEEL YOUR ON MY BACK, STOP, NO." Jongdae flailed and tried to get Jongin off of him.
 
"you can't stop oUR LOOVEE~" Jongin laughed loudly and jumped off of Jongdae.
 
"Best game eVER." Luhan screamed and cheered, grabbing a random bottle of alcohol and drinking it.
 
And they all celebrated their first win, at a karaoke place!
 
"I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO WHATS THE RIGHT TEAM
I WANT MY OWN THING 
SO THAT I'M GONNA SCREAM!"
ITS LIKE CATCHING LIGHTNING THE CHANCES OF FINDING SOMEONE LIKE YOUU~~ 
ITS ONE IN A MILLION THE CHANCES OF FEELING THE WAY WAY WE DO
AND WITH EVERY STEP TOGETHER
WE JUST KEEP ON GETTING BETTER
-
I GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
WHAT ABOUT US
WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH
WHAT ABOUT TRUST
YOU KNOW IVE NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU"
 
The owner of the karaoke place was so happy they met High School Musical fans they paid for the expenses instead of the team.
 
I mean, who doesn't like High School Musical?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
guys js, the thinking italics thoughts thing is chen's thoughts, okay