No One Who Care About (Kris) Me

Getcha Head in the Game!
Luhan and Xiumin entered the gym, looking at the group who were still in black cloaks, them mumbling something about shooting anonymous (idek anymore).
 
"The y'all be doin." Luhan asked while scooting closer towards the group.
 
"CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS HEARTLESS MINDLESS NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME!!"
 
"Really guys, that didn't even make sense. Kris weren't you in Canada?!?"
 
Luhan suddenly felt freakING CAKE ON HIS FACE. Oh I'm about to go all up on this of whoever put this on my- oh my god this is my favorite flavor!!! 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY L0$3R!¡!" He heard a bunch of claps and screaming. 
 
"You guys didn't have to- Where's the presents." Luhan bellowed like a .
 
"Over hereeee~!" A too preppy voice voiced out (seewhattididtherehuehue).
 
Luhan saw a big present box and immediately ran to it.
 
Holy is it gonna be that TV I asked for?!?! Luhan thought as he crept up closer towards the mysterious box.
 
The box suddenly got opened by itself and Luhan didn't, he couldn't, see anything.
 
What the fu-
 
When Luhan tried to look closer into the box he got pushed into the ugly, ugly, red gift box.
 
"Happy birthday Luhan!" Sehun yelled with no clothing on except a ribbon on his you-know-what.
 
"Oh god cover yourself! No one wants to see that small of yours!" Luhan screamed as he covered his eyes.
 
Sehun looked offended and he ripped off the ribbon.
 
"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MY SMALL NOW?!?!!" 
 
"NOT-SO-VERY-SMALL-!! Now get me the out of here." 
 
"No can do Lulu~!" A(n) annoying voice suddenly screamed out.
 
"BAEKHYUN YOU BETTER GET ME OUT OF HERE OR I WILL RIP YOUR HAIR OUT!!!"
 
"YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY HAIR LUHAN!" Baekhyun whined like a loser.
 
Sehun and Luhan felt the box shake, and they fell out the box, bodies tangled together. 
 
"AHAAHHAA SEHUN'S IS PRODDING LUHAN'S HOLE!!" Kris screeched and laughed hysterically like a hyena.
 
"Kris... Can you stop being annoying for ONCE. PLEASE." They all shook their heads and whispered, "Shame on you Kris..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Stop it." Luhan froze as he heard the voice of the devil.
 
"Mom you will never understand me!" Luhan yelled as he desperately ate five spoonfuls of Nutella. His mom rolled her eyes as she quickly snatched the Nutella and threw it out the window.
 
"OW! Oh hey! How convenient! Nutella!" 
 
"What." 
 
" MOM HOW COULD YOU LET A STRANGER TAKE MY NUTELLA!!!!!!" Luhan screamed in agony.
 
"At least it ain't you, you fat ." His mom retorted.
 
"..."
 
"Exactly."
 
"You owe me Nutella, you witch."
 
"Buy it yourself, you good-for-nothing son." 
 
"Hurtful..."
 
"Oh god, are you turning into Kris?!" Luhan's mom yelled in agony.
 
"OH HELL NAW I AIN'T TURNIN' INTO NO GAY KRISSY!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Achoo! Hurtful..." Kris said and returned back to washing his hands.
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------- 
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL CORNER:
sup yall
sOORRRRRYY FOR THE LATE UPDATE
SCHOOL IS SO ANNOYING why cant i live like high school musical