Episode 4: Wedding Day Part 1

WGM: The Maknae Couple

 

{Couple Apartment: Bedroom}

            The room is pitch black because of the black out curtains. The bright, neon light from the alarm clock on the night table illuminated the room with a slight blue tint. The clock read 6:30 am. The camera switches to night vision and the two idols on the bed are visible.

            Eunmi is lying on right side of the bed, legs tucked in by her chest and arms lazily spread around her hitting Dongwoon in the chest. Dongwoon on the other hand, is sleeping like a normal person on his back, hands by his head.

 

{MC Room}

            "Bwahahaha! Yah! Look at Eunmi-ah!" Jo Hyung Gi says.

            "Ara (I know)! Kiawa, kuchi (Cute, right)?" Jinwoon says hugging Seulong, causing his fellow emcees to look at him, practically calling him stupid with their glances.

            "Wae (why)?" Jinwoon ask, finally realizing that he didn't catch on to something.

            "Yah! 'Kiawa'? Wah chincha (wow really)…. Yah, Jinwoon-ah, who the heck sleeps like this?" Jo Hyung Gi says as the rest of the crew copies Eunmi's sleeping position.

            "No one! See! That's why it's cute because…. No… one… sleeps… like… never mind," Jinwoon says sighing, giving up on trying to understand everything.

            "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah shikero (Shut up)! They're waking up!" Kim Na Young says pointing at the screen.

 

{Couple Apartment: Bedroom}

            "Ireol Jul Arraseo, Ireol Jul Arraseo…" rings throughout the room. A half-asleep Eunmi quickly pops her head up and looks in the direction of the sound. Seeing that it was coming from Dongwoon's cell phone, she starts to nudge Dongwoon.

When Dongwoon refuses to get up, she crawls over, reaches over his head and grabs the cell phone from the nightstand. Still half-asleep she places the ringing phone onto his ear. Dongwoon jerks awake when the phone starts to ring again, Beast's newest song blasting into his ear.           

            "Yoboseyo (Hello for the phone)?" he says in a groggy voice into the phone. Eunmi shows a satisfied smile on her face when the room goes quiet again, and falls back asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow.

            "Hyung, wae?! It's so early!" Dongwoon yells loudly into the phone, causing Eunmi to smash a pillow into his face. "Arraso, arraso. We're getting up now. Ne, chalga (Ok, see you)," he says hanging up.

            "Eunmi-ah…. Kaja…" Dongwoon says, turning on the lights and rubbing Eunmi's back to wake her up.

            "Mmm.. wae?" she says SLOWLY waking up.

            "Mullah (IDK). Doojoonie just said that my manager was going to pick us up at 10," Dongwoon replies standing up and heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

            "Arraso," Eunmi says also getting out of bed and walks to the dresser to get something to wear.

 

{Interview Room: Dongwoon}

Q: How was yesterday?

A: Yesterday was really fun. I was super shocked at how much she could eat. My eyes got this big when she told me she was still hungry after the ice cream. *Shows the size of his eyes with hands* She's really good at cooking American food…. *Curious Face* I wonder if she's good at making Korean food… It's cute ^^ I wonder where all the food goes though.

 

{Interview Room: Eunmi}

Q: How was the first night living together?

A: Mmmm… It was fun. After we each took a shower I made some hot coco for the two of us. We were both really tired from our schedules that day so we went upstairs and turned off the lights and fell asleep. I was kinda nervous because we both got into bed on the opposite sides and just laid there. Super awkward *>_<* But once we both fell asleep it was fine.

 

{MC Room}

            "Yah… See I told you. It's not that awkward once you go to sleep. When you're sleeping you don't know where you are anyways," Seulong says.

            "Would you like to share noona's bed then?" Kim Na Young asks giving him an "innocent" look.

            "Yah! Andae(No)! Byuntae (Pedo)!" Seulong yells moving himself onto Jinwoon's lap to get the farthest place on the couch away from Na Young.

            "YAH! Anniii (No)….. Not like that! Yah! Byuntae aniya (I'm not a pedo)! I didn't mean it like that," Na Young says on the verge of crying.

            "Ah.. Ah.. Arraso. Arraso. Yah! Don't cry… I was just joking… Noona!!!" Seulong says pretending to also start crying. Both of them overwhelming with fake emotion hug each other and pretend to cry. The others give them a strange look before ignoring the two and watching the screen again.

 

{Couple Apartment: Living Room}

            Dongwoon was sitting on the couch playing with his sunglasses, waiting for Eunmi who was still upstairs getting ready. His stomach starts grumble from hunger, so he rummages through the cupboard and finds a granola bar. He was about to eat it when the door bell rings.

Dongwoon:

512145169.jpg?key=10001500

            "Eunmi-ah! That's probably my manager!" Dongwoon yells up the stairs as he walks to get the door. He looks at the monitor and when he sees the familiar face of his hyung, he swings the door open with a smile.

            "Dongwoon-ah! How was the first night? Wah… they really did give you a nice house…" Beast's manager says walking into the apartment then sitting on the couch next to his maknae.

            "Ok! I'm ready! Oh! Nice to see you again," Eunmi says jumping down the stairs then bowing to the manager.

Eunmi:

            "It's nice to see you too. You guys ready to go?" the manager says, standing back up.

            "Ne! Kaja!" Eunmi says after locking the door to their apartment, then tossing the keys to Dongwoon. "Where are we going?" she asks, when they were in the elevator.

            "Park Hyatt Seoul Hotel," Beast's manager answers without looking up from his phone.

            "Why are we going there?" Dongwoon asks.

            "Mullah (IDK)," the manager answers again, but this time looking up at the couple with a smirk on his face.

 

{Meanwhile…. Park Hyatt Seoul Hotel: Suite 712}

            "Kikwang-ah! Get the door, that must be the girls!" Doojoon yells from inside the closet, where he and Hyunseung were checking on their outfits for the day.

            "Annyeonghaseyo!" SGF says bowing as Kikwang opens the door and ushers them into the suite. Yoseob comes over, from the kitchen where he and Junhyung were making simple sandwiches, to help with the stuff the three girls have piled in their arms.

            "Ok well our manager just called saying that he just picked them up, so we have about 15-20 minutes. Ji Kyong-ah, you help Junhyung and Yoseob with the food and stuff Haejee-ah, you help Kikwang with the decorations Mi Sun-ah, you put you r guys' dresses in the bathroom then help Haejee and Kikwang," Doojoon instructs taking over the natural role of leader. The group nods and separates.

            Ji Kyong walks into the kitchen and greets the two boys. She and Yoseob start working on the strawberry smoothies, as Junhyung quickly finishes up the rest of the sandwiches. Haejee and Kikwang sit down on the couch and start blowing heart shaped balloons. Mi Sun joins them soon after and when they finish the balloons they head downstairs to decorate the privet dining room they reserved.

Kikwang:

110715-kikwang-at-kimpo-airport-leave-fo

Yoseob:

b2stind-110916yoseobairport1.jpg

  Doojoon:

tumblr_lnyugtRszk1qc773ao1_500.jpg

Junhyung:

 tumblr_lxkp26c1qc773ao1_500.jpg

Hyunseung:

762cf7f0d9b531581d09b82123270207.jpg

Haejee:

Ji Kyong:

Mi Sun:

:

 

         The room became quiet as everyone got down to work, but the silence was soon disturbed when the hotel phone rings. Doojoon runs and answers the phone. After a short conversation with the person on the other end he hangs up. "Yah! Someone call Kikwang guys! Tell them to take the stairs up so they won't get caught! That was the front desk, Manager Hyung just dropped them off and they're on their way up!"

            3 minutes later, Junhyung, Yoseob, and Ji Kyong are rushing to put the smoothies into enough cups for everyone. Doojoon and Hyunseung are rushing are the suite making sure everything was neat. Kikwang, Mi Sun, and Haejee burst through the door out of breathe because of their 7 floors of stairs dash.

            There was a knock on the door and everyone in the room freezes. They look at each other and scramble to find a seat or spot to stand somewhere around the room. Kikwang opens the door from behind to make it seem like the door was opening by itself.

            "Congratulations!" the members yell, popping confetti poppers, as soon as their maknaes walk into the room. There are matching surprised and slightly scared expressions on the maknaes' faces.

            "Look! Couple faces!" Yoseob yells making the group laugh.

            "What are you guys up to?" Eunmi says giving her unnies and oppas suspicious looks.

            "We're giving you guys a surprise wedding!" Doojoon says raising his hands in the air and flapping them around in  happiness. "Come sit! You guys can see us model our outfits that we chose for today!"

            The two maknaes sit next to each other on the couch as Ji Kyong puts down then plate of sandwiches and two cups of smoothies. Then Dongwoon's hyung disappear into the closet to change, as Eunmi's unnies disappear into the bathroom.

            The first to appear is Doojoon and Ji Kyong. They walk to the middle of the room meeting each other. Ji Kyong loops her hand around Doojoon's arm as they model their outfits, then move to the side for the next pair. The two maknaes smile and clap. Next comes out Hyunseung and Mi Sun, doing the same thing as the first pair. Then Kikwang and Haejee, also doing the same thing. And finally, Junhyung and Yoseob come out, arm in arm, skipping.

            The maknae couple is clapping and laughing, but to their surprise, the other members pull them off the couch and push them into the rooms to change into their new outfits.

            "You maknaes ready!?" Haejee yells from the couch.

            "Ne!" comes from the closet where Dongwoon was sent.

            "Ne," timidly comes from the bathroom where Eunmi was pushed into.

            "Ok! One! Two! Three!" the members yell and then start laughing and clapping. Their maknaes had walked out at the same time and looked at each other. Both of their eyes become wide at the sight of each other.

            "Model!" Hyunseung yells encouraging them. Eunmi slowly walks forward, but freezes in shock as Dongwoon quickly walks forward and grabs her hand, wrapping it around his own arm. He then leads her around the room with a big smile on his face. Slowly a bright smile also appeared on Eunmi's face.

            "Ok! Kaja! Shall start this little party?" Mi Sun suggest as she and the other members push the couple out the door and down to the privet dining room the she, Haejee, and Kikwang had decorated.

Doojoon + Ji Kyong:

Hyunseung + Mi Sun:

Kikwang + Haejee:

Junhyung + Yoseob:

Dongwoon:

Eunmi:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got into the writing mood again ^^ Hope you enjoyed it! please comment! Sorry if you think there was more pictures then story, it's just that this chapter involved a lot of outfits :P

<3 b2uty4maknae