Episode 3: Moving In Part 2

WGM: The Maknae Couple

 

[Apartment: Downstairs]

            "Gah!!!! I'm soo tired!" Eunmi yells as the open the door to the apartment and walks in with Dongwoon following behind closing the door.

            "I'm going upstairs," Eunmi says walking up the stairs and crashing onto the bed and quickly falling asleep.

            Back downstairs Dongwoon looks around the apartment quickly before heading to the fridge to grab a drink. He then realizes that they were going to live here and there wasn't any food or drinks or dishes, or anything for that matter, besides the basic furniture that came with the house.

            Dongwoon went upstairs to find his wife passed out on the bed. He walked over and sat down on the edge and started shaking her awake and poking her face. "Eunmi-ah. Wake up, Eunmi-ah. Let's go shopping. Paegopayo (I'm hungry~)!!!"

 

[MC Room]

            "Yah, these two totally passed the awkwardness by. Look at them," Hyung says.

            "I've never seen it go so fast," Seulong agrees.

            "Aw. The awkwardness was my favorite to tease the couples about though," says Kim Na Young as Park Mi Sun and Jinwoon nodded.

 

[In Car]

            "We should make a list of the things we need," Dongwoon suggest, taking out a pen and a pad of paper.

            "Hmmm.. Food, definitely, milk, orange juice!" Eunmi says happily as Dongwoon writes it down adding things of his own.

            "You like orange juice?" he asks looking up from the pad now almost full of things they need.

            "Ne! Honestly even if I have different kinds of juice I never really feel…. Happy, until I drink orange juice."

            "You hating on the other kinds of juices?" Dongwoon teases.

            "Ani, I mean I love all the juices it's just that…." Eunmi sighs trying to explain herself then realizes that Dongwoon was just playing with her.

            "What else do we need?" he says after a small chuckle at Eunmi's slightly annoyed face.

            "Hmm… Dishes aaannnndddd… Picture frames!"

            "Picture frames?"

            "Yeah, for pictures of our members and future pictures of us."

            At that time the couple had arrived. The van dropped them off in the front and when they both got out, Dongwoon went to get a shopping cart. Eunmi walked into the mart but realized that Dongwoon was still standing outside. She gave him a questioning look, he responds, "Get in."

            "Bwoh (what)?"

            "Get in the cart," Dongwoon says with the most serious face he's had on the show yet.

            "Chincha? Yah, I'm heavy, you know."

            "Bali!"

            "Arraso," Eunmi says finally giving up and climbing into the cart. "Kaja!" she yells as Dongwoon quickly pushes the cart into the building.

 

[MC Room]

            "Kya! Kiawa (cute)!!!" Kim Na Young whines.

            "Ara (I know)! Wah chincha kiawa!" Park Mi Sun agrees as the guy just roll their eyes at the two love crazy women.

 

[Market]

            "What should we get first?" Dongwoon asks.

            "First the non-food things because they won't spoil. So, pillows!" Eunmi says happily pointing to the direction of the pillows, as Dongwoon cheers along pushing the cart fast making Eunmi laugh with excitement.

            After about half an hour the couple had picked out pacman themed pillows, enough for the downstairs and upstairs, couple aprons (Dongwoon, Eunmi) , curtains, various picture frames, cute dishes, cups, and utensils, couple towels, and other home accessories.

            "Foooooodd~" Dongwoon yells as the couple quickly enters the food area of the mart.

            "Juice and milk!" Eunmi says as Dongwoon turns the cart.

            "Ok, orange juice for Eunmi-ah. Hmm… Grape juice for me. Yah, you want banana milk?"

            "Ne. Get regular milk too, for cereal."

            "Arraso." After they went to get fruits, but Dongwoon started noticing that people were noticing them and noticing Eunmi in the cart surrounded by their things and drinks.

            "Yah, Eunmi-ah, why are people staring at us?" Dongwoon asks.

            Eunmi looks at him weirdly and says, "Maybe because one, we're idols, two, most of them look like they wouldn't watch WGM, so maybe they think this is a scandal in the making, and three, I am a 19 year old riding in a shopping cart."

            "Hmm… I guess that makes sense."

            "Just ignore them. We're done! Let's go pay for everything."

            After the couple bought everything and carried it to the car the headed home! Eunmi opened the door as Dongwoon carried most of the bags and she carried two.

            "We're home!" Eunmi yells.

            "Gah!" Dongwoon sighs as he puts all his bags on the counter next to Eunmi's. The two then started to put everything away. Dongwoon put all the food away in the kitchen as Eunmi went around placing everything in the perfect place. When they were done they both heavily landed on the couch.

            Dongwoon just sat there looking at the ceiling as Eunmi closed her eyes.

            "Oppa!"

            "Mmmm…"

            "I know something that we can do," Eunmi says jumping up from the couch pulling on Dongwoon's arm.

            "What is it?"

            "A surprise. Bali. Kaja!" Eunmi yells still pulling on his arm. When he finally gave up the headed out the door. After walking a few blocks the two arrived at an ice cream shop.

            "Ice cream!" Dongwoon say with a smile on his face as he quickly pulled a smiling Eunmi into the store.

            "I read somewhere that you've always wanted to have an ice cream date," Eunmi says smiling as they look through the choices of ice cream. After a few minutes they each chose one thing that they would share. Eunmi chose a strawberry sundae and Dongwoon chose ice cream sandwiches.

            They chose to eat as they walk back to the apartment. While walking the two pass around both of the ice creams each taking a bite then switching. Eunmi takes a bite of the sundae making some spill onto her chin. Dongwoon quickly takes his thumb and wipes it off of the shocked Eunmi's face.

 

[MC Room]

            "Did you see that?!?!" Park Mi Sun and Kim Na Young says freaking out.

            "Yes!" yells Jo Hyung Gi leaning forward in his seat like the women causing Jinwoon and Seulong to laugh at him.

 

[Apartment: Bedroom]

            "Gah! So full! So much ice cream," Dongwoon says falling onto the bed as Eunmi walks into the bathroom to fix her hair.

            "Oppa, I'm still hungry!" Eunmi pouts coming out of the bathroom and landing face first on bed next to Dongwoon.

            "You're STILL hungry?!?!" Dongwoon asks with a shocked expression on his face as Eunmi nods with her face still in the bed.

            "I'll go make something small! What do you want? Oh! I know how about I make GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES!!!" she says happily in a hurry then gets up from the bed and runs downstairs, leaving a shocked Dongwoon still lying on the bed.

 

[MC Room]

            "Yah…. This girl can eat!" Jo Hyung Gi says with the same shocked expression as Dongwoon.

            "How can she eat so much and still be so thin!?" Kim Na Young asks with jealousy.

 

[Apartment: Kitchen]

            "Dongwoon oppa!" Eunmi yells as she places a plate with two freshly made grilled cheese sandwiches.

            Eunmi quickly digs into one of the sandwiches as Dongwoon comes down the stairs. He looks at the girl with already full with warm melted cheese and crispy bread, then digs into his sandwich himself. After the quick dinner they went upstairs to lie down on the bed and watch some TV.

            "Oppa, I'm going to take a shower first ok?" Eunmi says looking through the drawers until she finally found her pajamas. "Oh! They're couple pajamas!" she says noticing Dongwoon's pair right next to it in the drawer, causing Dongwoon to smile.

            "Yup! My hyungs gave it to me as a present." He says, his eyes never leaving the TV but a huge smile on his face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it!?!?!? Subscribe and Comment!!!

<3 b2uty4maknae