Episode 3: Moving In Part 1

WGM: The Maknae Couple

Hiya! I changed something in the Episode 2 part 1 so please read below then enjoy the update! You probably should read this because it's explaining more background about Eunmi and SGF. If you don't, you might be slightly confused/shocked in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The others agreed that that was a good one and since they both came up with it was a good sign.After a while they started talking about other things.

            "Eunmi, why do people call SGF 'The Famous Siblings Group'?" Doojoon asks.

            "Oh because all of the members of our group has an older sibling that is an idol," Eunmi explains.

            "Chincha?" Beast looks surprised even Dongwoon.

            "Ne. Haejee unni's oppa is Lee Minho. Ji Kyong unni is the youngest sibling of Cheondong oppa and Dara unni. Mi Sun unni's unni is BoA. And my oppa is Seunghyun."

            "Who?" Kikwang asks.

            "TOP. That's his real name you know."

            "Ah, chincha?"

            "Aigoo…. -_-"

            Suddenly there was a mission card that the director threw in front of where the Dongmi couple was sitting.

            "'We welcome the Dongmi Couple to We Got Married! Your first mission is to see your newly wed house.'" Dongwoon read.

            "Oh! It's in Dongdaemun….."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok you know what happens after that! Now the update!

Episode 3:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[In car]

            Dongwoon is alone in the car going to pick up his wife you is having dance practice at SM headquarters. Because today was the day where the couple would move into the apartment he

            "Aigoo…" Dongwoon sighs as he looks out the window thinking about things then looks down at a something in his lap.

 

[MC Room]

            "Oh! What's that?" Park Mi Sun asks.

            "Book?" Jinwoon suggests.

            "Gift for Eunmi-ah?" says Jo Hyung Gi

            "Oh! Signed CD!" Seulong yells.

 

[Interview Room: Dongwoon]

Q: Why did you bring a signed CD when you went to pick up Eunmi?

A: After we stopped filming two weeks ago (when the first two episodes were filmed), we agreed to get each of our members to write a note to us. I was nervous because my hyungs told me not to read what they put on it. -_-" I was just nervous about what they put.

 

[SM Headquarters: SGF Practice Room]

            The SGF girls are practicing hard on their dance moves and even practicing some new ones for their comeback. But they're not alone in the dance room, and it was chaos

            "Yah! Haejee noona, Eunmi stole my banana milk!!! Yah! Choi Eunmi, give it back! You stole it!" Lee Taemin of SHINee yelled chasing Eunmi around the room running around their hyungs and unnis.

            "Yah, its not stealing if I got it from OUR refrigerator!" Eunmi yelled back.

            "No, but I put it in there to drink during our brake!"

            "Then you should have told everyone. Yah!" she yells as Taemin catches her by her waist and grabs the bottle of Banana Milk out of her hand, then runs away from the fuming Eunmi. "Onew oppa!!!! He stole my Banana Milk!"

            The rest ignored the two maknaes as they do other stuff. Ji Kyong and Jonghyun were practicing their vocals, Onew and Haejee talking about things with both their managers, while Mi Sun was helping Key and Minho with the dance steps.

SGF:

Haejee:

Mi Sun:

Ji Kyong:

Eunmi:

SHINee:

s2.png

[MC Room]

            "Yah! Why is SHINee there?"  Kim Na Young asks.

            "You don't know?" Seulong asks.

            "Ani, mullah (I don't know)."

            "SHINee and SGF is doing a group project. They released the teaser this past Saturday."

            "Chincha?"

            "Ne, chincha."

 

[In car]

            "Dongwoon-ah… Dongwoon-ah, wake up." Says Kim Ji Yong, Beast's manager, shaking the sleeping boy.

            "Hyung, are we here?" Dongwoon asks looking up at the SM building.

            "Ne. SGF's practice room is on the 4th floor, 2nd room on the left, arraso?"

            "Ne!" Dongwoon says jumping out of the van and heading into the building. He goes past the main desks bowing to the receptionist at the desk and heads for the elevator. When the elevator stops and opens up to the second floor of the SME Practice rooms.

            "Yah! Lee Taemin!" Dongwoon hears from down the hall.

            "Oh, that's sounds like Eunmi-ah," Dongwoon says, talking to himself and the camera. He then goes to the second door on the left. There is a sign on the door that says "Sweet Girls Four: Dance Room".

            "Taemin! Give it back!" comes Eunmi's voice from inside. As Dongwoon opens the door he sees the chaos that was going on inside. Both SHINee and SGF were there, he realizes.

            "Dongwoon oppa!" Eunmi yells running to greet him, forgetting about the out of breath Taemin, who was on the floor happily drinking a bottle of Banana Milk. "You're here already. Mianhe, we just finished dance practice. I'll go change, you can stay with Oppas and Unnis," she says before grabbing her bag and running out the door.

            "Dongwoon-ah! Congrats on marrying Eunmi-ah!" says Onew.

            "Yeah, congratulations! Just take care of her," Key says, patting Dongwoon on the shoulder.

            "Nice to finally meet you as a brother-in-law," Mi Sun says hugging Dongwoon

            "You guys are so cute together! Yah, don't mess up our Haemi Couple, arraso?" says Haejee fake threatening him.

            "Take care of our maknae or you'll have some VERY bad luck in the future, Dongwoon-ah," Ji Kyong says from where she was standing with Jonghyun.

"Ji Kyong-ah, don't scare our maknae's new husband," Haejee says from across the room. After all greeted Dongwoon that took a break and sat down and talked, the girls on the couch and the guys on the floor.

            "So isn't it going to be kind of awkward like… living with Eunmi? Considering she a girl and your new 'wife'?" Taemin asks sitting next to Onew.

            "I guess, this is my first time living with a girl that's outside of my immediate family," Dongwoon answers.

            "Done!" Eunmi yells running back into the room, changed and carrying her bags she needs to live at the apartment. "Bye unnis!" she yells as SGF runs into a group hug smashing their maknae in the middle.

Eunmi:

            "Eunmi-ah! If he does anything just call us. We'll come over right away, arraso?" Ji Kyong says hugging Eunmi tightly.

            "Or if you're lonely, we'll come over for that too, arraso?" Mi Sun says also hugging the maknae, almost crying.

            "Eunmi-ah! Kajima (Don't leave)!" Haejee says strangling the maknae in a hug.

            "Yah! I…. can't….. BREEEEAAATTTTTHHHHHHEEEEE!!!!!" Eunmi yells escaping her unnis hugs. "Unni, the apartment isn't that far from here. I think the director said that he placed it so that it's kind of in the middle of Cube and SM headquarters. (A/N: I do not know if Dongdaemoon is in the middle of where Cube and SM are. Just making this up.)" Eunmi says trying to calm her unnis a little more down.

            "Hahaha, arraso, maknae. Ka(Go). We'll see you later. We were just joking we know it's close," Ji Kyong says patting Eunmi on her back. "But seriously, if he does anything," she starts pointing to Dongwoon.

            "We'll be there right away," Haejee and Mi Sun finish at the same time, laughing.

            "Arraso! Unnis, SARAENGHEYO!!!!" Eunmi yells following Dongwoon out of the door, making a heart with her arms over head.

 

[Interview Room: Eunmi]

Q: Are you ready to live with Dongwoon?

A: I guess. I mean it is nerve-wracking but I'm excited.

 

[In Car]

            "Did you bring the CD?" Eunmi asks taking her CD out of her bag.

            "Ne!" Dongwoon says taking the CD out of the pocket on the back of the driver's seat.

            "On 3?"

            "Ne."

            "One…" Eunmi starts.

            "Two…" Dongwoon counts.

            "Three!" they say grabbing the CD out of the other's hand and opening it.

SGF's Sweet Gone Sour CD (Dongwoon is reading it)

Haejee:

Mi Sun:

Ji Kyong:

Eunmi:

Beast's Fiction and Fact CD (Eunmi Reading it)

Doojoon:

Hyunseung:

Junhyung:

Yoseob:

Kikwang:

Dongwoon:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I just finished 4 hours of Homework I am tired and I am sorry if it's kinda bad... Subscribe and Comment!!!!!

 

<3 b2uty4maknae