Episode 4: Wedding Day Part 2

WGM: The Maknae Couple

 

{Privet Dining Room}

            Once all ten of the idols fit into the elevator along with one cameraman, they quickly arrive in the lobby. Kikwang, Haejee, and Mi Sun quickly dash ahead leading the group through the hotel's restaurant, and into the private dining area the group had requested.

            White balloons where floating on the ceiling as white streamers hold them in place. The three had set up the table to have 5 seats on each side and two at the head.

            "Yah…. This is a good wine, you know?" Doojoon says picking up a random bottle from the wall that divided the main dining room and the privet room.

            "Hyung, how do you know?" Yoseob asks walking over to where Doojoon is and studies the bottle.

            "My experience in life," Doojoon says with a smirk.

            "Pfft. What experience?" Junhyung asks sarcastically before taking a seat at the table.

            "You doubting me? This is expensive wine. Fine, Ahjussi!" he signals a middle-aged waiter who was walking by. "How much is this bottle?"

            "$25," the waiter responds after looking at the bottle.

            "Ah, chincha?" Doojoon smiles awkward and slowly puts the bottle back on the wall, as the waiter bows and leaves. The rest of the groups fails horribly at holding back their laughter.

            Slowly the idols take their seats. Eunmi and Dongwoon sit next to each other at the head of the table, while Beast sits in the 5 seats on the right side and SGF sits in 3 of the 5 seats on the left side.

            "Why are there two extra seats?" asks Eunmi. As if on cue the door opens and in walks in a grumpy blue head being pulled along by a cheerful black one.

bsxtopsr-jpg.7069

            "Oppa!" Eunmi yells before jumping up from her seat and into her brother's arms.

            "Annyeong, Eunmi-ah," Big Bang's Seungri says before bowing to the others at the table.

            "Annyeong, Oppa. Let's sit," the three take a seat at the table again. Seungri happily greets the others, while TOP gives them all a simple bow, not saying anything.

            "What's wrong with him?" Haejee asks noticing the elder's actions.

            "Nothing. Just being a grouch that he wasn't asked for approval about this whole thing," Seungri replies with a flick of his hand.

            "Aw, Oppa, don't be such an aegi," Eunmi says sticking her tongue at him, causing TOP to sick his tongue back. "Dongwoon-oppa, this is my brother, Seunghyun or TOP. Oppa, this is Dongwoon."

            The two males then quickly stand and shake hands. TOP loosens up a bit and gives Dongwoon a small smile. "I bet hyung's gonna go have a talk with Dongwoon-ah later," Seungri jokes earning a slap in the arm from Ji Kyong.

            "Why are you two so close?" Junhyung asks curious from the two's actions.

            "Well, Sandara is my unni, so I'm close to a lot of the YG family. Plus there's Eunmi-ah and TOP-oppa, so we're all pretty close," Ji Kyong explains.

 

{MC Room}

            "Yah… SGF is very connected," Jo Hyung Gi says.

            "Jinwoon, are you guys close to them too?" Kim Na Young asks the two 2am members.

            "Ani, not really. We only see them at filmings and concerts. But, we're close to Dongwoon-ah and Doojoon, since they were JYP trainees," Seulong explains.

 

{Back in Dining Room}

            The 12 idols start to converse and settle down once the food is served. The main dish being cream pasta with chicken and broccoli (Eunmi's favorite), the idols enjoy the meal together.

Creamy%20Chicken%20Penne%20Pasta.ashx?w=

            "Baa!(Yummy)" Eunmi says after a taking a bite of the pasta.

            "Is it good?" Dongwoon asks.

            "Mhm. Try it," Eunmi suggest pointing at his plate with her fork.

[MC Window Pop-up: "Yah!! Feed him!" Kim Na Young yells]

            "Eunmi-ah, feed him," Kikwang jokes as the others nod in agreement.

[MC Window Pop-up: "I always loved that kid," the other MCs smile]

            "Feed him! Feed him!" the couples' hyungs and unnies start chanting. Both Dongwoon and Eunmi start blushing as she places her fork in her pasta and starts twirling it. As she picks up the fork, Dongwoon slowly opens his mouth.

            "Yah! Yah! Yah!" the elders cheer on the maknaes, causing them to blush even harder. Eunmi slowly brings up the fork to Dongwoon's open mouth. Dongwoon cautiously watches Eunmi's face as she concentrates on feeding her husband without messing up his face. Once the food enters his mouth Dongwoon closes his mouth and starts to chew. Eunmi quickly looks away in embarrassment and starts to eat her lunch in silence. Dongwoon does the same, but glances at his smiling hyungs.

 

{Interview Room: Dongwoon}

Q: What was it like to have Eunmi feed you?

A: Hahahahaha… Umm… I liked it *Blushes* My thoughts were "wah…. This is my wife." Ne….

 

            "Omma! Omma!" Seungri yells while clapping his hands.

            "Aigoo, ouri Aegiya (My baby). Open your mouth wide for the airplane!" Ji Kyong says, while twirling a forkful of pasta around in front of Seungri's face.

            "Ahhh~!!!" Seungri opens his mouth. The group laughs as the two go on teasing the couple. Ji Kyong quickly puts the fork in Seungri's mouth causing him to smile as he chews.

            "Aigoo, ouri aegi eats so well!" Ji Kyong says wiping his face like an overjoyed mother would.

            "Tch, and I'm the maknae …" Eunmi says with a slight smile on her face.

            "Technically, I am the maknae. I'm just not the maknae in this room," Seungri answers sticking his tongue out at Eunmi, who does the same.

            "Ok! Cake time~!" Yoseob yells once everyone finishes their lunch. "The leaders picked out the cake, so we'll let them present it."

            Doojoon and Haejee then walk out of the room, asking the waiters to clear the table on the way out. They then return holding a small round cake with purple pop-rocks surrounding the bottom.

5565375329_85569b9330_z.jpg

            "UWAH!" Dongwoon, Eunmi, and the rest of the "wedding guest" stand up to gather around the small table the leaders placed the cake on in the corner of the room.

            "So, since the meal was Eunmi's favorite, the cake is based off of Dongwoon's favorite things," Haejee explains handing it off to Doojoon.

            "We wanted something small and simple, since it's just a few people and we didn't know what you two would like. So, purple pop-rocks because purple is Dongwoon-ah's favorite color. And then the cake is chocolate, his favorite flavor (IDK if that's true just making it up!)."

il_fullxfull.302209258.jpg

            "Look at the cake toppers! They're so cute!" Mi Sun says pointing at the two giraffes on top of the cake.

            "Yah! Hyung, are you saying they look like giraffes?" Hyunseung claims causing everyone to burst out laughing.

            "ANI~! We chose it because they're both tall maknaes!" Doojoon and Haejee quickly defend themselves.

            "But, Eunmi's not the tallest in her group," Junhyung points out.

            "That's because they're cheating. They all have heels on and I didn't know about this party so I still have my converse sneakers on," Eunmi says pulling up the bottom of her dress to show them her grey sneakers.

            "Yeah, she's actually the tallest of the group," Mi Sun agrees.

            "How tall are you, Eunmi?" Kikwang asks.

            "170cm (5'7")"

[MC Window Pop-up: Uwah!!!!! She's so tall!!!]

            "Hurry up and cut the cake!" A hungry TOP interrupts Beast's amazement over his dongsaeng's height.

            Dongwoon and Eunmi cut a small piece of cake each and awkwardly feed it to each other. Their elders quickly start freaking out and cringing at the cheesiness of the moment.

            After enjoying and finishing off the cake, it's time for TOP and Seungri to leave.

            "Awww, you're leaving already?" Eunmi asks sadly giving her oppa a hug.

            "Yeah, we gotta get back to London. We took time off from the tour," Seungri explains while saying goodbye to everyone else.

            "Glad you came to my wedding, oppa," Eunmi smiles up at TOP.

            "Well, I thought I would have a little bit more time before attending my little sister's wedding, and I thought I would be married at that time, but it was fun," TOP smiles kissing her on the temple.

            "Take care of her well, Dongwoon-ah. Nice meeting you," TOP says shaking Dongwoon's hand.

            "You too, hyung," Dongwoon smiles back.

            After TOP and Seungri leave the gang heads back up to the hotel room, where they change back into their normal clothes. When the elevator reaches the lobby, Yoseob, Kikwang, Mi Sun, and Ji Kyong quickly dash out of the elevator and across the lobby yelling, "WAHH~! It's snowing!!!!"

            The others quickly follow behind running out onto the sidewalk where the first snow of the year started to fall.

            "Wah~!" Eunmi yells reaching her hands up and spinning. Dongwoon stared at her for a minute before joining her spinning.

dscn5542.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since, my Unni and you guys have been asking me to update :P Sorry I haven't done it in a while, but hopefully this longish chapter makes up for it~! Thank you to my new subscribers and old ones too! I do not any of these pictures >_<

Special thank you to joeybelle for upvoting this story!!!!!!

Please don't forget to comment, upvote, and subscribe~!!!

Love, b2uty4maknae