Episode 2: Newly Wed House Part 1

WGM: The Maknae Couple

Episode 2:

Hey guys! Here's another episode, but I am trying a different form of writing it so just comment and tell me which way you prefer after ok? Hope you like it. Oh, btw, it's in nobody's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Beast Dorm]

            "Choi Eunmi!" Dongwoon yelled looking nervously around the circle of his fellow Beast members and at his wife that he had just met today. The lie detector counted down the last second that seemed to take forever. Even though Eunmi was just doing this to joke around he didn't want to mess up in the first hour of their marriage.

            After the first second went by nothing happened. When Dongwoon was sure that the machine wasn't going to hurt him (or his marriage) he started to cheer.

            "YAH! I was right! Ha! Happy Eunmi-ah?" Dongwoon asked the smiling Eunmi, who just smiled some more in response.

 

[MC Room]

            "He just got lucky that the machine didn't choose to shock him!" yelled Jinwoon.

            "Ani! He was telling the truth you could tell just by looking in his eyes," said Park Mi Sun gesturing toward her eyes.

            "No, all you could see in his eyes was fear and nervousness. You girls just turn everything into a romantic thing," Seulong said backing up Jinwoon.

 

[Interview Room: Dongwoon]

Q: What were you thinking when the machine was counting down?

A: All I could think was "I can't get shocked. I can't get shocked." I was so nervous. If I got shocked I knew that even though she said it wouldn't bother her it always would. Girls are always like that they say, "No it's ok. I'm fine." And things like that but on the inside it always bothers them.

 

[Beast Dorm]

            After another round of the game with the lie detector and the breakfast was finished Eunmi and the guys just sat there and talked about a couple name for the two.

            "Hmmm… Let's see if you guys have anything in common," Doojoon suggested, "Favorite food?"

            "Pepper/Chili Crab," Dongwoon replied looking at Eunmi.

            "Nope, I like grilled cheese sandwiches the best."

            "Favorite drama?" asked Hyunseung.

            "City Hunter," said Dongwoon.

            "My Princess," Eunmi said.

            "Yah!" Kikwang cheered giving Eunmi a high-five.

            "Favorite color?" Junhyung asked.

            "Blue," Eunmi replied instantly.

            "Green," Dongwoon said making a face.

            "Favorite sport?" Yoseob asked.

            "Basketball"

            "Baseball"

Rest of Beast: -_-"

            "Don't you guys have anything in common?" asked Kikwang.

            "We're both maknaes," Dongwoon pointed out.

            "The Maknae Couple!" Doojoon and Yoseob yelled at the same time.

            "Cool," Eunmi said smiling again.

            "I like it," Dongwoon also agreed.

            "Ok! You guys are now the Maknae Couple!" Kikwang said giving out his eye smile to the world.

            "They also need a couple name though," Junhyung said.

            "No they don't. Stop being a party pooper," Yoseob said to him causing Junhyung to glare.

            "Nichkhun and Victoria are the 'Foreign Couple' but they still have 'Khuntoria'. Yonghwa and Seohyun are the 'Goguma Couple' and 'Yongseo'. Even Wooyoung hyung and IU have 'Milky Couple' and 'WooU' and they aren't even a real couple for sure," Hyunseung said agreeing with Junhyung. (Sorry I liked these couples the best so I'm going to pretend that they are still on air with the Maknae Couple. ;D)

            "I guess your right," Eunmi admitted.

            "Dongwoon and Eunmi… Hmm…" said Yoseob as him, the rest of Beast, and Eunmi put their heads together to make a couple name.

            "Eundong?" Hyunseung suggested.

            "Ani," Dongwoon said with Eunmi also shaking her head.

            "Woonmi?" Junhyung said. Both Dongwoon and Eunmi shook their heads.

            "Dongeun?" Yoseob said. Again, a no.

            "Miwoon?" Kikwang said, another no.

            "Midong?" Doojoon asked, no.

            "Dongmi!" Eunmi and Dongwoon said at the same time, then looked around the circle.        The others agreed that that was a good one and since they both came up with it was a good sign.

            Suddenly there was a mission card that the director threw in front of where the Dongmi couple was sitting.

            "'We welcome the Dongmi Couple to We Got Married! Your first mission is to see your newly wed house.'" Dongwoon read.

            "Oh! It's in Dongdaemun. Where's Dongdaemun?" Eunmi asks looking between the guys. Then Doojoon burst into laughter. "What's so funny?"

            "Yah, yah. You guys remember when we were filming MTV B2st. We had the singing challenge and were headed to the live café? Kikwang-ah thought that if you went through the tunnel we saw you could get to Dongdaemun," Doojoon explains.

            "Ah! Then you said it was a different tunnel and that there were a lot of different tunnels in our country!" Dongwoon caught on.

            "Ah! I saw that!" Eunmi says also laughing.

            "You watched MTV B2st?" Hyunseung asks.

            "Of coarse. I was a huge b2uty even if I did live in Hawaii," Eunmi replies.

            "So how are you guys going to get to your house? Dongdaemun is kind of far," Yoseob asks.

            "I can't drive," Dongwoon says looking at Eunmi.

            "I do have my drivers license in America, but I'm not sure if that counts in Korea," Eunmi says taking out her divers license and showing the guys.

            "Taxi?" Junhyung suggested.

            "Ani, too expensive."

            "How about we take the bus?" Eunmi asks.

            "Sure. I'll go look up the bus route and schedule," Dongwoon says bringing out the boys laptop. "Oh! The bus stop is a few blocks from where our apartment building is. We can walk from there. Is that ok?" he asks Eunmi. She nods while she cleans up the mess they left from eating.

            "Yah, yah, yah. Eunmi-ah  you're the guest you don't need to clean. We'll clean it up later," Kikwang says taking the garbage from Eunmi's hands.

            "Sure, but did I mention I saw Idol Maid too?" Eunmi says giving a look to the guilty looking Beast members.

            "Ok! Kaja!" Dongwoon yells grabbing Eunmi's wrist pulling her out the door. "Bye hyungs!"

            "It was nice to meet you guys!" Eunmi quickly yells before the door closes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? Just tell me which form you prefer in a comment.

Please comment and subscribe! Remember no silent readers please!

heartb2uty4maknae