Episode 2: Newly Wed House Part 2

WGM: The Maknae Couple

 

Hi everyone! Sorry it took a while! High school is a real pain.... Hope you enjoy it!

P.S. There's a little shock at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[On The Bus]

            Dongwoon and Eunmi were sitting at the back of the bus headed toward their newly wed apartment.

            "People are watching," Eunmi says pointing out how most of the people on the bus were watching the idols.

            "That’s because currently the our first episode didn't show on TV yet so to their knowledge there is no such thing as the Dongmi Couple," Dongwoon explains.

            "Ahh…" Eunmi say understanding. Suddenly four girls about the age of 15 and an older woman, probably their mom, approach the couple.

            "Oppa, unni, can you give us your autographs?" one of the girls asks.

            "Sure," Dongwoon says nodding then looks at Eunmi who is also smiling and nodding.

            As the two were signing the girls papers on of the girls ask, "Dongwoon oppa?"

            "Ne?" he replies

            "Are you two dating?" a different girl asks.

            "Ani, we're on We Got Married," Eunmi explains.

            "Omo! You two are the newest couple?"

            "Ne."

            "Ah, you two are so cute together!" says the mother.

            "Ah, kamsamida," Eunmi says blushing. When the autographs were finished the girls were just about to leave when they asked Eunmi to do her rap part from Evacuate the Dance floor.

            "Uhh sure," Eunmi says a little nervous.

            "Oh! Unni, can you rap it in English?" a girl asks.

            "English? Waeyo?"

            "Because she," the girl points to the younger looking girl to her right, "is my cousin. She's staying with us for the summer, but she doesn't really understand Korean that well."

            "What's your name?" Eunmi asked the girl in English.

            "Riley," the girl answered shyly.

            "Really? You know I had a best friend named Riley when I lived in Hawaii. Where are you from, sweetie?"

            "New York."

            "New York? Wow! That's a cool place to live. You want me to rap for you?"

            "Yes, please, but can you rap 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj instead? I'm sorry but I don't really know your songs and I really like that song."

            "It's ok. I'll be happy to sing 'Super Bass' for you. I like to rap that song for fun too. Well here I go…. *Raps Super Bass*" When Eunmi finished she smiled as the little girl gave her a high five then walked away with her older cousin and aunty. She then looked at Dongwoon who was sitting next to her wide-eyed.

            After about half an hour the two got off the bus and looked around.

            "Yah!!! We're here! This is our new neighborhood!" Dongwoon yelled putting his hands in the air and spinning around while Eunmi laughed at him. "Kaja!"

            After walking a few blocks the couple came to an apartment building. As the walked in the lobby the people inside started staring and whispering to each other.

            "What floor were we on again?" Eunmi asks.

            "14th." Dongwoon answers looking at the mission card he took out from his backpack as they enter the elevator.

            During the elevator ride a few people entered the elevator making it a little squishy, so the couple scooted closer together. Both, Dongwoon and Eunmi looked away from each other because of awkwardness.

 

[MC Room]

            "Yah! Look at them!" exclaims Kim Na Young.

            "They're so awkward together~!" Jinwoon yells as he playfully slaps Seulong in the arm.

            "Yah…. Why are you slapping me? The couples are always like this in the beginning," Seulong complains.

 

[Apartment Building]

            The couple got off at the 14th floor and looked around.

            "Oh! It's this way, oppa!" Eunmi yells running down the hall.

            "Yah! Wait for oppa!" Dongwoon yells as he runs after her. When they reach their apartment Dongwoon looks through he bag for the keys. When he found them he slowly opens the door and Eunmi starts jumping up and down in the hall with excitement.

            "Omo! Omo! Omo! This place is soo awesome!!! Look at the view from the windows!!" Eunmi screams running around the downstairs of the apartment looking at everything there is to see.

            "Yah!!! This is soo cool!" Dongwoon yells as he joins Eunmi in searching the apartment. "YAH! Eunmi-ah, get upstairs you have to see this!"

            "Coming!" she yells running up the spiral stairs.

            "Look at this!" Dongwoon says to Eunmi as she reaches the top. The upstairs was simple; no hallway or anything just a bedroom and a bathroom straight off the staircase.

Downstairs:

 

 

Upstairs:

View:

            "Yah!" Eunmi yells jumping onto the bed. Dongwoon walks over and lies down next to her. "Oh! Oppa, what's this?" Eunmi asks grabbing a note from the bedside table.

            "Oh! It's another mission card. Read it, Eunmi-ah, Oppa's to tired," Dongwoon says covering his eyes with his arm.

            "Aish," Eunmi whispers and starts reading the card to herself first. As she is reading it her eyes get bigger and bigger. "Bwoh!?!?! Chincha?!!?" Eunmi asks the camera staff, who just nod.

            "What is it?" Dongwoon says shooting up into the sitting position and grabbing the card from Eunmi's hands. "'Welcome Dongmi Couple to your newly wed house. We have talked to both of your managers and they have agreed to let you guys test out our new type of WGM. From next week on you two will be officially be living here in the apartment. If you go back to your dorm for anything other then more clothes, you will be kicked off of WGM.' Bwoh!?!?" Dongwoon yells.

 

[Interview Room: Eunmi]

Q: How do you feel about living with Dongwoon?

A: I really nervous because the only guys I have ever actually lived with were my brothers. It's definitely going to be awkward in the beginning, but I hope it gets less and less as time passes. It's also going to be hard because we both have very busy schedules, so we are going to have to leave and get home at different times.

 

[Interview Room: Dongwoon]

Q: How do you feel about having to live with Eunmi?

A: It's going to be weird and hard at first but I think we'll get used to it. I also have never lived with a girl outside of my family before.

Q: Why would it be hard at first?

A: Because living together also means living apart from our other members. It's going to extra hard on the group if we're not together the whole time. I'm sure it will work out in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it? I hope you did! I'll be starting on episode 3 now! Subscribe and Comment Please!!!!!

heartb2uty4maknae

 

DONGWOON GIFS!!!!

image

image