✰ Wish Granted: kiyoon97

✰ Wishing Star ✰ Request Shop | Busy + Closed

Your wish is now granted! ✰ Oneshot 

Granted By: miley0918

Title: My One and Only

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Angst

Main Characters: Natasha and Baekhyun

Summary/Plot: Natasha and Baekhyun are the most loving couple ever.They prove that even age can't separate them apart.(Baekhyun 21,Natasha 16).So what happens when one day,Natasha finds Baekhyun making out with another girl at his college ?

 

My One and Only


The sweet, cool breeze blew against the warm skin of my face. Walking alone in the empty street with only the dim lights of the street lamp supporting my sight, I took every little steps along the melody of the music that blasted off to my eardrums through my earpieces.

It was one great feeling to walk out in the evening all alone with music as your one and only friend. My hands dumped inside the warm pockets of my jumper, with a hood on my head. It felt warm and cozy.

The day when a girl should had been spending her day and nights with her family and friends, here I was, all by myself.

I let out a long sigh; frown took over my face with wretched heart. It was such a sadistic moment for me. I knew my family won’t be remembering the day I was born. It was my birthday.

I felt so lonely from the inside. I couldn’t even explain it with only words how I felt at the moment. Pathetic may be the word that could describe me well for the time.

I finally stopped my already tired legs in front of the huge lake with some birds chirping around the ground. I let myself slump down the dirty humid soil.

 

Looking around the peaceful environment, a small smile tugged in the corner of my lips. I lay on the ground, closing my eyes breathing in the sweet fragrance of the flowers, letting the melodious tune of music roam around my ears.

I was in my favorite place, the park nearby my neighborhood.

“If you really want to sleep, shouldn’t you go back to your home and take a nap?” a voice interrupted my serenity.

My brows twitched in irritation, my eyes fluttered open. I crooked my head to see a guy sitting on a bench of the park few feet away from me. I sat up glaring at him.

He laughed a bit and gave a warm smile to me. It was the moment when I felt thousands of butterflies flurrying around inside of my tummy. A tinge of warmth coated my fragile heart.

“Look kid, I don’t care what’s your problem. You better get to your mommy if you’re that scared of being alone in the park.” I hissed loudly for him to hear.

He scoffed keeping his gaze on me. “Who are you calling kid?” he groaned. I hit him at the wrong spot.

It wasn’t even my fault. I was already in the darkest mood of the day and his voice came booming when I was trying to calm down a bit.

I shrugged the thought away. I didn’t reply to him. I got to my feet and dusted off my pant.

“Are you still in the middle school?” he asked getting up from his seat as well.

“What? Do you want to complain to my parents about how rude I was being to a stranger and all?” I spat harshly. He furrowed his brows, not liking my behavior.

“You should show some respect to your senior kiddo.” He made his way towards me. His eyes were still fixed on mine.

“Senior? As in, senior citizen?” I gawked at him.

“You’ve got a really bad temper I see. But kids like you need to improve.” He stated in the most ‘matter of fact’ tone and that was the moment that I couldn’t take it any longer.

“Kids like me are always acting this way, because our parents don’t have any time for us. Did we do something wrong, ever than expecting a birthday greeting from our family or even friends? How do you expect me to keep calm and react normal when not even a single person ever wished me since morning and it’s already the end of the day!” I was breathing heavily for an instance. I burst out in one single go; I had been bottling it all up inside of me. “People like you who judge other teenagers for their behavior should change your precious opinion or may you just keep it to yourself.” I said one last time before turning my heels to the other way of him.

“I- I am sorry. I was just… Happy birthday to you, by the way.” I halted on my track. A drop of tear dribbled down my face. I felt lighthearted for some reason. “Look, I didn’t mean to hurt you or anything. I just didn’t want you to sleep on the cold ground. You might actually catch a cold. It’s winter here, remember?” he voiced again.

I let out a soft chuckle at his statement. I turned to face him. “Glad, I could at least make you feel better. When you’re all angry, you look really scary. You actually startled my poor heart.” He pouted and placed his both palms overlapping each other above his chest.

I just had to burst out in laughter with his cute act. I never knew that there would be that one person who could still make me laugh even in the worst day of mine.

“The name’s Baekhyun!” he brought his hand in front of me with a gentle smile. That was the moment when I lost my heart… to him.

“Natasha.” I smiled back, shaking his warm hands with my cold one.

That day, the person left a great impression in my memory and heart. I couldn’t care less about the . For us, age was just a number. He understood me in all possible way and the same went on with me.

We usually met up in the same place spending more time with each other, knowing and learning new things about one another.

 

Knocking on the door, with a bright smile tugged on the corner of my lips, I noticed the door was open. I crooked my head to the sides and pushed the door to fully open with my free hand. I had a lunch box on my other hand.

Baekhyun was always busy with his college life and all the projects he got. He never even had a free time even to eat properly. So, I thought I should give him a surprise by visiting his home and making some edible food.

I smiled at the plastic bag and dragged my feet inside the house. I placed the heavy box on the table looking around the empty house living room.

His room was upstairs, third room. I remembered and kept walking humming one of the songs he composed and made me listen to it.

 I turned the doorknob. I paused staring at the gap. My heart burnt, stomach flipped twisting from one side to another, making me feel like puking.

My eyes burnt with tears forming inside it. My legs felt numb with nothing but pain that I felt just now.

I gulped the hard lump that was stuck on my throat. I let go off the doorknob stepping back, falling on my knees meeting the cold floor.

I felt my heart throbbing faster making it hard for me to breath. I covered my mouth not wanting to make any noise for them to hear. Tears streamed down my eyes as I tried calming my heart.

He was lying on top of the girl revealing his well-toned body, kissing the life out of that girl. So, he was always busy doing these things in his room.

I was heart-broken. I felt my heart shattering into millions of pieces as the image of them making out popped in my mind. I slowly dragged my heavy, numb body out of his house; out of his life.

 

3 years later:

“One at a time please!” one of the bodyguard shouted all of a sudden. But his voice disappeared in the crowd of the people; more like fans.

I let out a forced, fake smile as I waved at those people who supported me and made me one of the successful solo artists in South Korea, one best top-notch artist.

I let out a heavy sigh leaning against my chair. “I’m tired unnie. I can’t go on like this anymore. How long would it take?” I hissed in undertone.

“Just 1 hour. You need to stay here for an hour now.” She murmured looking around the large number of people who were hooting and shouting. They were hyper to see me, and here I was not wanting to be around any group of people, just wishing to be alone and left out for some minutes at least.

“Annyeong!” one chubby cheeks girl appeared in front of me with a bright smile. Her hair neatly done in a ponytail with bangs freely flowing just above her pretty, big eyes.

I returned a smile to her as I took hold of my pen. I took the album she gave and signed on it. “Your name?” I asked with a bright smile.

“Jung Eunji!” she answered. I wrote her name on it and put on some words like ‘with lots of love’ just to the front of her name.

I returned her the album and shook her hand. She was one pretty girl.

I was lost in my own world for some seconds when I got a blank white paper staring back at my tired face. I took a long breathe and looked up to find a pair of dazzling eyes watching me. It filled my heart with warmth. His eyes were soft and… somewhat familiar to me.

I twitched my brows and let a small smile. His face covered with mask, blocking my gaze to see his face.

“Uh- your name?” I asked politely.

“Baek!” a sweet melodic voice was heard. My eyes widened as I felt my heart skipping a beat. The pen I was holding, I lost my grip on it.

“It’s been 3 years now. Been 3 years that I have been waiting for you in the same old place.” He murmured slowly. I couldn’t bring myself to meet his eyes. I felt my soul, all my energy drained out of my body.

I felt weak when he spoke to me like that. His voice was full of sorrow and pain. Tears whelmed in my eyes. I tried blinking it away but the pain was too much for me to bear. All the memories that I tried my best to bury it away came along with him in my life again.

I tried my hardest to forget him and joined a competition of singing. I won the second place but also got a spot as a trainee in one of the most successful entertainment company. YG Entertainment, was the turning point of my life.

I trained hard to reach this spot and completely forget about that love. I thought it was just a teenage crush. But it was never that one.

I finally felt I succeeded. But with him, right in front of me now, I felt I failed terribly. I couldn’t stop feeling happy and complete.

He was there now.

I noticed a sentence written on the paper with red ink. ‘It wasn’t me!’  

I slowly put all my courage together and looked up, meeting his teary eyes.

“I missed you!” he whispered. He brought his hands, caressing my cheeks, wiping a drop of tear that unknowingly had slipped from the corner of my eyes. “You are my one and only love Nats!”

Maybe he knew why I disappeared after he saw the launch box. How can I still be with him when I… maybe I loved him that much.

Now thinking about it, I couldn’t even have a look at the man’s face back then. It wasn’t him…

I continued tearing up as he just let out a chuckle wiping my tears.

Byun Baekhyun, you are my one and only.


Thanks for making a wish! Come back and make another wish anytime! Please comment when you've seen this.