✰ Wish Granted: Babys_Exotics

✰ Wishing Star ✰ Request Shop | Busy + Closed

Your wish is now granted! ✰ Oneshot 

Granted By: vonpika

Title: The Unspoken Love

Genre: Romance

Main Characters: G-Dragon and Yoona

Summary/Plot: G-Dragon is a successful singer,he is the leader of the popular group BIGBANG.G-Dragon had a girlfriend named Yoona,Yoona is face of SNSD.They are singers so they will be busy.G-Dragon always give excuses that he is busy when Yoona ask him out.But he is actually not that busy,he is hanging out at the pub with the girls and s.But Yoona didn't know about it.Without G-Dragon realize,Yoona actually has a best friend named TaeCyeon.TaeCyeon is a member from 2PM.Although Taecyeon is busy with his schedules,he also will arrange some times to accompany Yoona.The truth is,Taecyeon actually has a crush on Yoona.If the condition continue like this,what will happen with G-Yoon's relationship?Will they stay?Will Taecyeon be able to confess to Yoona? If he really do,will Yoona accept him?

 

The Unspoken Love


Today was a rarity for SNSD. They had been given a day off and many members decided to stay in the dorms and laze around. They all dressed in their pajamas and walked around freely without having to paste cheerful expressions against their internal fatigue. It was nice being able to do everything as they pleased without having the public scrutinized everything they did and blowing it out of proportion.

Some chose to watch TV casually while others decided to raid the fridge for some snacks – everyone deserved cheat days once in a while. Everyone was content with their break and had tried to live it to the fullest. That is all except for one person who has been deemed the face of the said group.

Yoona laid face down on the couch, her head buried into a couch cushion. She shot her head up every now and then to catch a breath of air before gloomily making her way down again. She mumbled something incoherent before moving her head to the side to join a few of the members in watching TV. The television was playing a mindless comedic show she would normally find interest in any other time, but with the current circumstances; she was in no mood to laugh.

Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Seohyun broke out into laughter as the scenes unfolded, making Yoona puff her cheeks in frustration. She blew out of her cheeks, catching Seohyun’s attention.   

“Eh? Unnie, what are you still doing here? Didn’t you have plans with Jiyong-sshi?” Seohyun questioned. Her tone was filled with worry, but the curious undertone was not hidden.

“It’s sweet that you care Joohyun.” Taeyeon doted out of the blue. She plopped down onto the couch next to Tiffany with a bag of Saewookkang that she managed to smuggle past their manager. Tiffany reached her hand in to grab a handful, earning an annoyed growl from Taeyeon.

“Ah, about that… Jiyong Oppa canceled on me.” Yoona replied. Her tone was gloomy. She turned to face Seohyun, “He told me he was busy.”

Yoona let out an annoyed sigh, deciding to vent it all out. “I mean, I understand that he’s busy and all, but it still hurts being rejected each time, you know?”

The girls nodded in understanding. Yoona continued on with her rant. “If I can make time to meet up with him and ask him out on a date, he should at least try to make time himself right? It’s been months since our last date! Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one that tries in our relationship…”

Tiffany, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Seohyun watched as her tone rise due to pent up anger and fall due depressing helplessness.

It was silent for a while. None of the girls knew what to say. Taeyeon finally spoke up, but her tone was hesitant. She didn’t want to hurt her friend. “Why don’t you take a break for a bit? This might be what the both of you need.”

Yoona nearly exploded. “NO! Jiyong and I have been through too much that that to happen.”

The air was thick with tension. Yoona huffed in anger. The girls knew they were treading thin ice and chose not to say anything. Yoona eventually calmed down and bowed her head. “I’m sorry, that was uncalled for and very rude of me.”

The girls nodded and the tension lessoned. They turned to watch the TV, but Taeyeon’s gaze lingered on Yoona. She just wanted the best for her.

“Ay, someone’s calling you.” Jessica called out. She stepped into the room and tossed Yoona her phone.

Yoona perked her head up in confusion. She fumbled a bit, but in the end she managed to catch her phone successfully. The screen flashed a name that she was very familiar with and she smiled. She answered the phone and stood up to walk to her room. She smiled happily as she answered, “Hey Taecyeon Oppa.”

~

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Yoona questioned hesitantly.

“Of course, after everything you’ve been through, a drink’s well overdue.” Taecyeon replied, freely.

“Alright, I trust you Taec Oppa.”

“I know best, YoonYoon.”

“You tell yourself that.”

They stood in front of a less than classy pub, which apparently, Taecyeon visited a lot. He assured Yoona that here, they don’t care on who they were as long as the ordered and don’t cause too much trouble. The pub wasn’t exactly the best, but hey, life isn’t a wish granting factory.

Yoona followed Taecyeon in the pub and she frowned at the grimy interior. The air was laid back, but it felt a bit too casually dangerous for Yoona. She sat uncomfortably at the bar stool next to Taecyeon while he called the bartender over.

“A white Russian for me and—” Taecyeon turned around to face Yoona, “—what would you like to order?”

“Uh, a cocktail?” Yoona ordered, unsure.

“No, no, no, that won’t do. I’ll just order for you.” Taecyeon waved off. “She’ll have a gin and tonic.”

The bartender nodded and went off to make the drinks.

Yoona looked over to Taecyeon.

“Oh come on,” Taecyeon whined. “You need some alcohol in your system to wipe away the stress. You’ll thank me later for this.”

Yoona still looked at him warily, but she chose not to stay on the topic for too long. Taecyeon and Yoona broke out into small talk and before long, their drinks came. Taecyeon thanked the bartender and picked up his glass of crème liquid swirled with dark brown coffee liqueur. He swirled his glass around a bit, letting the ice mix his cocktail. Once fully mixed he sipped it in content. He gestured for Yoona to drink her gin and tonic.

She hesitantly let the suspiciously clear liquid travel down . She winced slightly from the sting of the vodka on , but she was surprisingly pleased by the taste. Her gin and tonic came in a tall, but slender glass filled with clear ice and a wedge of lime. She liked it.

“It kind of tastes like Sprite,” she mused.

He laughed in return and continued sipping his cocktail.

They reminisced together and filled each other on the things they’ve missed being a part due to promotions and such. Soon their drinks dwindled to halfway to almost nonexistent.

Yoona giggled merrily, before new on comers caught her eye. She knew who they were. Why, they were BIGBANG themselves. She saw as Taeyang, Daesung, TOP, and Seungri made their way in one by one. She caught her breath in anticipation, waiting to see her beloved. What greeted her wasn’t as pleasant as her gin and tonic.

Her Jiyong came in smirking widely while talking to TOP, but that’s to be expected of the one and only G-Dragon. What broke Yoona’s heart was the girl giggling along with them that was attached to Jiyong by the hip. What made it worse was Jiyong’s arm was wrapped around her waist a little too intimately to be just a friendly gesture.

Even the slight alcohol in her system couldn’t numb the pain.

She stood up and walked slowly towards him. Taecyeon’s gaze followed her, clearly confused until he saw her boyfriend. Yoona walked right past the rest of the BIGBANG members without even sparing them a thought. She made it over to her boyfriend and stared at him. Her face was marred with many different emotions ranging from hurt to disbelief and finally, nothing. Her voice came out hoarse. “How could you?”

Jiyong stared back, not know what to say.

Yoona walked right past him, purposefully bumping into his shoulders and right out the exit. Small, heartbreaking tears streamed down her face one at a time.

Taecyeon stood up and made his way over to Jiyong who was stuck in a stupor. He roughly shoved, “Nice going .” He hissed.

Taecyeon wanted to do so much more, but Yoona was more important at the moment.

~

The night temperature bit her skin harshly as she stepped out of the pub. She wiped away her tears harshly, but they kept on coming. She made her way hurriedly away, before she felt a hand on her shoulder pulling her back. T

Taecyeon whirled her around quickly and gripped onto both of her shoulders. Seeing her cry broke his heart. His angry proclamation vanished from his mouth and what was left of it was a less than soothing remark. “He was never good for you.” Taecyeon whispered.

More tears streamed down her face and she hit his chest in anger. “You don’t understand! You’ll never understand.”

“What is there to understand Yoona? He doesn’t love you anymore. Why else would he pretend to be busy and go off to pubs with different girls other than you?”

“You’re just saying that. He still loves me, I’m sure of it!”

“He hurt Yoona! And for that, I’ll never forgive him. Don’t you see Yoona? Being with him is to be hurt. You’re just setting up yourself to get hurt in the end. I’ll never hurt you. I’ll be there for you. Just please let me though.”

Yoona looked at him in shock. “What?”

“Don’t you understand? I love you. I love you with all my heart Im Yoona. Each time I see you with that bastard, I get so angry because he never treats you properly. He doesn’t give you the love you deserve. Instead, he goes off to pubs with random girls behind your back. I promise you Yoona. I’ll never do that. I’ll stay faithful and love you wholeheartedly. Please accept me.”

Taecyeon looked straight into Yoona’s eyes and the sincerity they held made her head hurt. Taecyeon leaned in and captured her lips. She stayed frozen not sure how to respond. She eventually broke away from him and turned around.

“Please,” she whispered. Her voice was confused and hurt all at the same time. “Not now. Too much is happening now.”

Yoona ran away before she could hear Taecyeon’s response.


I’m sorry this took so long. This isn’t my best work and I apologize for that. I tried incorporating everything you asked for in the best of my abilities. I left the ending somewhat open-ended for you to fill the gap yourself. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment once you've seen this!