CHAPTER 5: The Unexpected

[ONE-SHOT] The Unexpected

SUNNY

 

It's a blissful 3 months. She can't even explain in the right words what she's feeling whenever she's with him. It doesn't matter if they're on a date or just sitting beside each other. She's really glad that she took the plunge in this relationship. Just thinking about him always made her smile like crazy.

 

"What's with the smile, love? Are you thinking naughty things about your hot boyfriend?" Asked by a familiar baritone voice from behind her. She doesn't need to guess who it is. Just by the voice and the scent, she can easily determine who it is.

"Nah." She answered when she turn to Chen.

"You're not thinking of me?" He asked to her. Insecurities shown on his expression that he tried to hide.

"It's not that."

"So what is it then?" He asked curiously.

"What I mean is I'm thinking a LOT of naughty things about my SIZZLING hot boyfriend." She answered with a smirk and biting of her lower lip. Insecurities disappeared from his face and replaced with a cocky expression the she adores.

"Oh really?" He looks like he's out of breath. She wanted to laugh but at the same time kiss him.

"Yeah~~~ So.." She said while running her finger on his throat. Deep inside she also feel so bothered just by looking at him. Her boyfriend really looks good enough to..

"Stop it with your shameless flirting, you two." Tiffany suddenly break the spell around them. It's a good thing that Tiffany barged in because her mind is going somewhere she's not yet ready to go. And she forgot that they're not alone.

"Tiffany is right. There's a time to flirt and now is not the right time, you know." Jessica added. But she can see in her friend's expression that she's only trolling.

"I thought YuRi and TaeYang are shameless when it comes to flirting with each other." TaeYeon also added.

"Hey! We're not like that." YuRi said defensively.

"Yes, you are! I even don't want to be near you two because I'll end up having diabetes!" Tiffany said with exaggerated expressions.

They all laugh at Tiffany's statement. It's actually true that when YuRi and TaeYang got together they can't help but flirt with each other.

"By the way, what are you doing here, brother? This is a girls only gathering." Tiffany asked while looking at Chen with curiosity.

Chen smiled sheepishly. "I know but.."

"Stop. It's our 'girls night out' and boyfriends or husbands are not allowed. If you have something to say to your girlfriend, you can call or text her or see her later." Tiffany said while trying to drag his brother of her restaurant.

"O-Okay. I understand. But before I go.." Then Chen kissed her and said goodbye to them.

"Whoa!" TaeYeon gasped after Chen went out of the restaurant.

Wow.

That's an understatement. In just a few seconds she felt the intense from his kiss. Damn, those y kissable delectable lips of his.

"Someone's hot and bothered." YuRi teased and looking at her mischievously.

"Stop it. It's not like you're different, Yul." She answered back.

They all laugh at YuRi's lost of speech.

 

CHEN

 

He walked out of his sister's restaurant with a grin painted on his face. He really felt so good. Now that he can freely show her how much he love her. Cheesy but that what's he really feel. He pulled out his phone and dialled a familiar number.

"Hi, my lovely sunshine! Just wanted to tell you that I'll be picking you later at 7pm. Laters then." He said with a smile then hung up the call.

He took a deep breath. He badly wanted to tell her he love her but at the same time he don't want to overwhelm her. With everything happening between them. All those romantic dates and shared kisses, he believe that she already starting to fall in love with him. He really hope so. With a happy heart he'll prepare something special for the most special girl in his life.

After few hours of preparing, he showered and dressed up he went to Sunny's place.

Only find out that no one's there. He tried to call her phone a couple of times but it's only ringing. Worried that something bad happen to her. He also tried to call his sister and her friends and they all said the same thing. That Sunny already left early to prepare to meet him.

Where are you now, Sunny? He thought to himself.

What's with this feeling in his gut? Why he is afraid that something has changed?

It's already 12 midnight. He's sitting outside Sunny's door. Patiently waiting for her. His phone's battery is dead. He tried a million times to call her but she's still not answering.He closed his eyes while praying that nothing bad happen to her.