Chapter 6 - I Love You

A Frozen Love

[A Month Ago]

'Aoi? What are you doing?' I ask. He's been acting really suspicious. He took me to visit Uruha's grave and while we walked through the paths of the gravestones. He's been really quiet and fiddling with something inside his pocket for a while.

I got up after placing the boquet of roses on Uruha's grave. Wiping the tears away. I turn and face Aoi, he was silently crying. Tears running down his face. Me and Aoi have gotten a lot closer since Uruha's death. Uruha and Aoi were best friends, and Aoi have also been struggling to cope. So we tend to be with each other most of the time.

He whispered quietly, but it was loud enough for me to hear 'I'm sorry'.

He pulled out something small and black and held it in his hands. It took me a while to register but I gasped and took a few steps back when I realised what it was. A gun.

'A-Aoi?' I kept looking at his hands then to his face. What is he planning? 'What are you doing?'

Aoi looks up at me and looks into my eyes. They were filled with sadness and something else, but I wan't sure what it was.

'I can't take it anymore. Every day of living is so painful I just want to end it all, maybe now I'll get to join Uruha.' 

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, letting my tears soak his shirt. He pulled away and he lifted my chin so we made eye contact.

'A-Aoi...' My words were cut short when I felt those soft lips of his touch mine.

I was so confused. Did Aoi like me? Why would he kiss me now. 'I know you've always loved Uruha. But I just wanted this to be the last thing I will ever do. These moments I've spent with you, have brought a new light in my heart. I won't ever forget you Lea. I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I love you...'

BANG!

I screamed when the shot rang in my ears. When the tall muscular man fell like a stone to the floor. When the blood. Oh there was so much blood, began to surround him.

He did it. He actually shot himself. I fell to my knees, crying again. I crawled over to his body, shaking him. Ignoring the blood that stained my clothes and skin.

'Aoi! Aoi! Aoi!' I kept calling his name but no answer left those lips. I held his body in my arms and I picked up the gun and threw it in the tall grass. I was almost craddling him, rocking back and forth. 'No, No. You're not dead. I love you Aoi, please don't be dead... You're sleeping. Yes, just sleeping.' Whispering these words over and over in head until I had renembered it all...


Hey Guys!

Please comment and tell me what you think about it so far.

I will upload one more chapter before uploading the paradox endings.