Chapter 2 - Painful Memories

A Frozen Love

[Lea's Pov - Present Time]

"No!" I scream, hiding my face in Angie's shoulder. "Stop it! Stop it!" I continue to scream and cry in stress.

"Lea, shh. It's ok..." She whispers in my ear, caressing my hair in one hand, while the other held me in a caring hug.

"N-No, its not! It hurts! Angie it hurts so much! The pain... Its unbearable!"

"I-I know sweetie, just stay calm. Breath Lea." She tries to reassure me, I refuse to believe her words. The pain, the memories... The pain is too much. I can't bear it anymore, I feel like if this carries on, I will die.

"N-No... He's isn't dead! He never died! He's alive, I saw him today! Tell me he's alive!" I shouted at her.

She stayed silent. I was about to move away from her and yell at her again, until she stopped me. She grabbed my wrist forcefully bringing it in front of her. I felt a sharp-stinging pain in my wrist, then I noticed the needle and a strange liquid entered me. I gasped and immediatly felt light-headed. "I'm sorry Lea, this is the only way."

"A-Angie..." I mutter. My vision clouded and I collapsed into her arms.

Before my body went into complete shut down, I hear her mutter something. "I really am sorry Lea. I just don't want to see suffer like this."

 

[Angie's Pov]

"I really am sorry Lea. I just don't want to see you suffer like this."  I whisper, when she finally fell into the depths of unconciousness.

I hate doing this thing to her everyday. It's a daily rota for me. I talk to Lea, she tells me that Uruha visited her again, then she would asks me about why people call her a murderer. I hate telling her this, but I have to, in the end I tell her that Uruha never visited, I tell that he and Aoi died. She screams and cries when she remember and in the end I have to drug her.

By the time she wakes up, she forgets what has happened.

I wish that she would accept what happened, mentally and physically. She has lost alot of weight since she first arrived here, I believe it won't be long until she will have a serious case anorexia. She gets so tired and weak recently. And she isn't mentally strong enough yet to accept what has happened yet.

I'm supposed to be her nurse that looks out for her, not some strange woman who drugs her almost every day.

I just hope she will accept what has happened very soon...