Chapter 5 - Leave Me Alone!

A Frozen Love

[Two months Later]

'No! I don't want to go there!' I yell at the nurses who pull at me. 'Leave me alone!' Nothing in a reply. My constant yelling brought alot of attention to other workers and so called patients.

One of the nurses gave up and yelled at me. 'You have to go! They came all the way here to see you, so stop acting like a spoilt brat and go talk to them!' That shut me up, but the words stung in the inside.

I didn't say anything else, but I kept resisting to move. In the end they put me in a room where my so called guests were. The nurses went out and slammed the door shut.

I ran up to it, and banged on the window. 'Let me out! Let me...' A familiar voice that I haven't heard in a month spoke to me.

'Lea?' I turn around to see Ruki, Reita and Kai standing there. All with a worried expression on their faces.
'Why are you here!?' I shout at them.

'We came to check on you, to see how you are... Coping.'

Anger boiled inside of me. 'Well I'm fine. I don't belong here! You all think I'm MAD!!! Well I'm not! I really can speak to Uruha!'

Kai stepped forward 'Lea. Uruha's death was a huge shock to everyone. And not long after you witnessed Aoi's death. So we know that you are trying to deny it all, but you can't really speak to Uruha. Its just an hallucnation.'

Horror filled my mind, of the painful memories of the lake and of Aoi's death...