Contract

The Final Destination

Walking the long corridor was scary yet calming. At the end of the corridor, Sunny was going to see a caring uncle, or maybe a frenzy business man. She didn't know what to expect. Before knocking on the door, she placed her ear to the door to see if her uncle was busy. As usual, he was on the phone. Sunny decided to wait for him to get off the phone before knocking.

"Alright, do that immediately. I hope to see the results in 1 hours. Get to it now!" A voice from inside Mr Soo Man's office.

Sunny now knew it was the end of the phone call. She gently knocked on the door and the door opened. A young lady walked out and Sunny bowed to her before walking into her uncle's office.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sunny greeted with a small bow.

"Ah Sunny! Finally you are here! Take a seat and we will discuss your contract!" Mr Lee Soo Man gestured for Sunny to sit down.

Sunny sat down and fiddled with her fingers. She looked down and suddenly her skirt became very interesting. Sunny's eyes darted around the room, trying hard not to meet Lee Soo Man's eyes. She knew what the contract was about. She wished so hard that SM haden't been so hard on their contracts and not allow their idols to date. Lee Soo Man opened his draw and tossled through all the papers in there until reaching Sunny's contract. 

"Here you go Sunny-ah. Read it and if you don't like some points we can negotiate, but I can't gurantee that I will be able to change the conditions. As you know, SM is the most powerful entertainment company in the whole of South Korea. Many idols had to go through hard work to get into this company. You have already trained a few years ago, but in the end decided to drop this oppurtunity, I hope you do not drop out right now and consider carefully. As I do remind you. SM is very powerful!" Lee Soo Man said, as if boasting.

Sunny understood perfectly. She flicked through the booklet and one condition caught her eye.

'Idols are not allowed to date during their idol years.' 

Sunny had to obey this, even though she loved D.O a lot. She felt a pang in her heart and slowly it seemed like something was eating away her heart. It wasn't long before she fell unconsious.

Lee Soo Man saw what had happened. He quickly called his secretary in and he called the ambulance.

D.O who was hovering outside the building with all the other fans saw the ambulance. The first person who he thought of was Sunny. He quickly rushed in but was stopped but the guards outside. He quickly followed the ambulance and out came Sunny on a white bed. 

"You over there! Can you take her to the hospital? I still have work!" Lee Soo Man shouted while pointing at D.O

D.O immediately rushed to Sunny's side and they entered the ambulance together. They plugged some mechanical devices in and stuck needles in Sunny's wrist. D.O held Sunny's hand the whole way and kept praying that Sunny would be ok.

The hospital wasn't very far away, as soon as they got off, D.O ran with the nurses to the Emergancy section. But when the nurses pushed the bed through the doors, D.O could not follow, so he stayed outside and waited for the doctor and nurses to come out.

"Kyungsoo-ssi!!" A soft voice called out

D.O turned around and was facing Sunny's eomma and appa. 

"Ah! Mr and Mrs Lee!" D.O exclamied and did a 90 degree bow.

"How is our daughter going?" Mrs Lee cried, her voice full of concern and worriedness.

"She is still in the Emergency room, but I'm sure that Sunny is very strong and will be able to attack her sickness!" D.O stuttered.

"Ah Kyungsoo-ssi you are so nice! Thank you for looking after Sunny!" Mr Lee said

"It's ok!" D.O smiled and a doctor came out.

Everyone rushed up to him and asked him about Sunny.

"It's a miracle. Last time when Sunny came to do the check up her heart was not going well. But now when we see it, it is only a bit damaged. It is healing by itself and is incredible." Doctor Amber exclaimed.

Everyone had a long and deep breath and thank Doctor Amber.

"We will be checking up on her everyday, she will be transferred to a normal room and you can visit her, but since wew gave her some drug to make her sleep, she should be still sleeping," Doctor Amber bowed and walked away.

They all rushed to Sunny's room and saw she was sleeping peacefully.

"K-kyungsoo! No Don't Go!" Sunny shouted.

D.O's eyes shot wide open and ran over to hold Sunny's hand.

"Sunny, I'm here!" D.O shouted and wiped the sweat off Sunny's forehead.

When Sunny's eyes shot open. She saw D.O was next to her and blushed immediately. She had a dream that D.O was holding her hand so she looked down at her hand and D.O was actually holding her hand. This made her blush even harder.


ALRIGHT. AGAIN, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY NO SILENT READERS. IT SEEMS AS IF NO ONE IS READING THIS STORY! BUT IF YOU ARE BUSY, I RESPECT YOU AND WON'T ASK YOU TO COMMENT EVERYTIME I UPDATE. IT SEEMS I HAVE 28 SUBSCRIBES. THIS IS THE BEST I EVER HAD! BUT THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING. <3 

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT WAS JUST ONCE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THIS STORY BETTER? IF YOU DO, TELL ME. I WON'T GET OFFENDED!

AND. I FINALLY UPDATED! YAY FOR ME!! HAHA I'VE BEEN STUCK ON THIS CHAPTER FOR AGESSS. SOMETIMES MY BRAIN JUST DIES AND I JUST SIT THERE STARING AT THE SCREEN WONDERING WHAT I WILL WRITE.

SO. I FEEL SO EVIL FOR MAKING D.O AND SUNNY A COUPLE THAT CAN'T COME TOGETHER THAT QUICKLY. HAHA. IT SEEMS A IF I'M PLAYING WITH YOUR EMOTIONS RIGHT? HAHA, I AM DOING THIS TO MAKE THE STORY MORE INTERESTING.

AND LASTLY, HERE'S A BEAUTIFUL QUOTE FOR ALL OF YOU <3 

EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY IN THE END. IF IT'S NOT OKAY, IT'S NOT THE END <3

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE (THAT'S IF IT'S NIGHT TIME IN YOUR COUNTRY)