Second Encounter

The Final Destination

During the week Sunny stayed at hospital, Victoria stayed as a nurse to take care of Sunny and remind Sunny about her mission. Sunny read the diary, she couldn't bear to read it anymore, all she wanted to know was that she would have to complete her missions, she didn't want to read it anymore, until she accomplished her missions and after her fate had changed. She placed it in a drak place in her room, in her heart. She swore she would unlock it when everything changed

Sunny was finally allowed to go home, she was going to find a job, it was always her wish to become one of the groups signed under SMTown because her uncle owned SM Entertainment. 

"Good Morning, do you have a meeting with Mr Lee?" The receptionist asked nicely

"Yes, Miss Lee Sunny for 1:00pm" Sunny answered confidently

The receptionist looked through her extremely big book and found Sunny's name. Sunny took a peek at the book and saw her name had a huge smilely face on the front.

"Ah! Miss Lee! I didn't know it was you! I'm sorry!" The receptionist apologised and led Sunny to Lee Soo Man's office. Sunny bowed to the lady and knocked on Mr Lee's office door before opening the door.

"WHO IS IT? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY?" Mr Lee shouted while signing various pieces of paper, he only took a small glance at the petite girl before going back to his papers, he suddenly looked up in realisation and quickly jumped out of his seat to great Sunny.

"Uncle!" Sunny laughed and hugged him.

"Good Morning Sunny! Here is the contract, you will be joined in a band with 8 girls, it was their 6 Year anniversary yesterday and I would like to announce to the public that you are going to join them!" Lee Soo Man talked at an extremely fast pace, but surprisingly Sunny could understand him.

"Great Uncle! Can I see the other groups?" Sunny asked excitedly.

"I'm sorry Sunny, Only f(x) are practicing today, would you like to see them?" Lee Soo Man said in a tone he wouldn't usually talk to if he was talking to anyone else.

"Sure!" Sunny smiled

Lee Soo Man called in his manager and told him to take her to f(x)'s practice room. Sunny followed the man carefully, afraid of getting lost in the huge building. 

"Victoria, Luna, Amber, Sulli and Krystal, please meet Lee Soo Man boss' niece, Lee Sunny.

Sunny was speechless, Infront of her stood five flawless girls, Amber looked very boyish but she had her personal opinions on how she dressed and her style was unique, Krystal's bright red hair caught Sunny's eye, Sulli's cute looks made Sunny feel very happy she had found someone that looked cute and young, Luna's long flowly black hair matched her skin colour nicely and she looked really pretty. But the person who caught Sunny's eye the most was Victoria, Victoria had a twinkle in her eye that was similar to the one she saw in her guardian angel's, she would have sworn the Victoria in f(x) was her guardian angel.

Victoria winked at her and Sunny knew immediately, Victoria followed her in her paths so she wouldn't get lost in her decisions in life. Sunny flashed a smile and waved to her as she was walking back to her house.  Sunny need to keep her fluids up so she went to the convenience store to buy a bottle of water

 


"Kyungsoo, I know you have a disease preventing you from talking to young girls, but I really want you to try and talk to some people, I know it may be hard, but if you try, you can do it, arraso?" D.O mum asked nicely

"A-ah. Ne u-umma!" D.O tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible, this would be like mission impossible for me! I even have trouble talking to my own mum! I needed to take action to make umma happy. 

Umma said that she knew I had this rare disease, she wanted me to actually take action and try to talk to girls. I knew my brain would go blank when I tried to talk to someone, so I would need a lot of water. I walked to the convenience store while thinking about what had happened in the mall with that girl. Up until know, I could still remember all her facia features, she had a cute mouth, a cute nose and cute eyes. She was so cute! I'm so glad she stood up for me, but I couldn't thank her properly.

Those three thugs blamed me for getting harassed by a girl, the thug's girlfriend. Apparently she said I was cute, so I ignored her, not because of my disease, but also because I found her annoying, she started pouting and twirling her hair. I sat down and read my book while the thug came up and punched me.

D.O walked into the convenience store and was about to grab a bottle of water, but just as he was going to take the water off the stand, a small petite, smooth hand reached out for the same bottle.

D.O looked up only to find the girl who had saved him the other day standing right infront of him. He immediately let go of the watter and could feel his cheeks burning up, he quickly bowed and ran outside. He had never felt this feeling before, he thought it was just what happens when he interact with girls, but another thought came across his mind: It could be the feeling of love.

D.O had never been loved, he had never even loved someone before, he didn't know what the feeling of love was, from the books he had read, he knew someones heart would beat really fast if they had fallen in love. Unknowingly, he raised his arm to his heart, he couldn't just feel his heart beating, he could literally hear it.

D.O smiled to himself and hoped that he would meet the girl again, he knew she was special, from the moment he layed his eyes on her. She was one of a kind


Eh, So it's kinda short. But Keke~

Thank you to- soshix1279 and myotterprince for subscribing~~