Maybe I love you

The Final Destination

"I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6"
"Sending 1-4-3 neomu dareuji"

Sunny's phone started ringing, it was 5 in the morning and Sunny wanted to get some sleep, but she peeled her eyes open and grabbed her phone off the table, upon answering it, she checked to see who the caller was. Upon seeing the caller was her uncle, she shot up. 

"Yeboseyo?" Sunny muttered

"Sunny-ah! Can you come to the SM building, I need to talk to you about something! If the guards don't let you in, call me!" Mr Soo Man said before hanging up.

Sunny pouted, it was early in the morning, she want to get some more sleep, but being and idol was basically preventing her from getting the sufficient amount of sleep. She quickly went to her wardrobe and found some casual clothes and put them on, once she had finished twisting and turning just to but the clothes on, she ran to the bathroom to wash up. 

"Umma! I'm going out to meet uncle! I'll be back at dinnertime!" Sunny cried as she grabbed a piece of toast and sped out.

Sunny ran to catch the bus that went to the Gangnam-gu district, many people on the bus seemed as if they were going to the company as well. Sunny realised that she has forgotten to wear a hat to prevent the fans from noticing her, she quickly bowed her head down and ran to the back of the bus, where it wasn't as crowded, but she could see fans approaching, Sunny's mind went blank, she had seen the news of many idols being accidentally attackted by fans, she kept her head down, but the fans still seemed to recognise her, suddenly a large hat was placed on her head, and the fans all seemed to lose interest in the poor girl. Once she looked up, she saw a smiling Kyungsoo looking back at her.

"Gomasseumnida!" Sunny smiled and patted the empty seat next to her, signalling Kyungsoo to sit next to her. Kyungsoo gave her a small smile, but rejected, he took out his notepad and wrote:

Aniyo, I'm just a normal boy, but you are an idol! It's ok!

Kyungsoo handed Sunny the notebook, before looking down at his shoes and twidling his fingers. Sunny looked up from the notebook and managd to laugh. 

"Kyungsoo-ssi! I've been teaching you to talk for 2 days! Do you still think of me as an idol? I am just a friend of yours! I am a chingu! Now sit down with me!" Sunny exclaimed

Kyungsoo could only smile sillily any Sunny and wonder how much nicer she could get, he sat down next to her.

"W-where you going?" Kyungsoo asked shakily

"Ah! I'm going to the SM Building!" Sunny gave Kyungsoo an eyesmile.

Kyungsoo looked down and blushed, nodding his head.

Ah! Kyungsoo-ssi, I might have fallen in love with you. But being an idol means that falling in love is forbidden. If I was just a normal girl, I would love to become your lover. But do you love me back? But even if we can't be together, just remember, Maybe I love you~ Sunny's thoughts

Once Sunny got out of the bus, she rushed as quickly as possible to the buliding, it was a tall building with bright blue letters saying 'SMTOWN', when Sunny walked it, she approached the lady at the counter.

"Hi Miss, do you have an appointment?" The lady asked, she was obviously in a bad mood.

"I don't think so, my uncle called me here in the morning." Sunny replied

"And who may this uncle be?" The lady asked sharply.

"Mr Lee Soo Man." Sunny said confidentally.

"Darling, many people pretend that they are Lee Soo Man niece just to get through and meet their idols, these idols aren't even that great. You thought you were the only one to pretend you were Mr Soo Man's niece? Darling, go home and watch your idols on TV or even the internet instead of wasting time and trying to get into the building to meet your idols, ok?" The lady said and looked back down at her work.

Sunny couldn't do anything, she knew it was rude to talk back to the lady, so she stood around and thought about to what to do next, suddenly she remembered her uncle telling her about calling him, so she picked up her phone and dialled the number.

"Yeboseyo?"A fierce voice answered.

"Uncle, the lady at the counter won't let me in!" Sunny whined.

"Ok, just stay there, I will tell her to let you in, ok?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"Okay!" Sunny smiled and went to stand at the counter.

"I'm very sorry Sunny-ssi! I honestly didn't know it was you! Please take the elevator up to level 8 where Mr Soo Man is. Sorry Sunny-ssi!" The lady said.

"Ahh! It's ok!" Sunny replied and went up to Level 8