The Book

The Final Destination

Sunny strolled around with no purpose, she was waiting for her friend to arrive, they had planned a day out but Hyoyeon was running late. She hadn't run yet, but her heart was starting to hurt. Sunny didn't know the cause, all she knew was this was happening regularly. Sunny found a park bench and look around, hoping to catch sight of Hyoyeon. A young woman wearing a elongated ebony cloak sturtted towards Sunny.

"Take this book, read it. I know you want to control your fate." The woman chanted.

Sunny looked up, the woman was talking to her. She grew cautious. The book was dropped on the empty space next to her. Before Sunny could say 'kamsa' the lady was out of sight.

Sunny's P.O.V

The book had a simple black cover and the picture of a girl. She looked so familiar, in fact, she looked a lot like me. I was about to read it, but I caught sight of Hyoyeon running towards me. I took one last glimpse of the book before putting it away. 

"Hi Hyo!" I greeted cheerfully

"I'm really sorry Sunny! I woke up late and my Sooyoung-unnie didn't call me up and then I couldn't find my wallet and then all this stuff happened!" Hyoyeon said in one breath.

I giggled at Hyoyeon's clumsiness and nervousness. She knew that I wasn't strict on time or anything, but she always happened to be late and she thought I would get annoyed.

"Ani! I'm not mad! Come on Hyo! Bring on the Shopping Fever!" I screamed and ran towards the mall with Hyoyeon trailing behind me.

I was happy, but then the book passed through my mind. It seemed so familiar, yet I've never seen it before. I didn't want to ruin this day of fun. So I continued to have fun with Hyo and eventually, the book dropped away from my mind.

End Of P.O.V

As Sunny and Hyoyeon walked around the mall, a GROWL was heard from no where.

"Is that a WOLF?" Hyoyeon asked, obviously afraid.

"Aigoo! Why would there be wolves here? Don't be silly Hyo! It's a shopping centre! Not a zoo!" Sunny giggled as she comforted her friend.

Suddenly, a man tumbled out of no where, he was hurt a little and a few gangsters were chasing after him. Sunny couldn't stand bullying, she hated it when people where being mean, and in this case, they were actually beating the poor man up.

"STOP THAT IMMEDIATELY!" Sunny's loud voice boomed through the shopping centre, earning a crowd to bunch together to watch what was happening. Sunny didn't care about the crowd.

"You there! Why are you hurting this poor boy? He is a small skinny man while you are 3 muscular disgusting looking men! What did he do to you?" Sunny shouted.

The three men, who were supposingly tough, broke down.

"MAMA!!" The three men wailed. The crowed snickered at them and cheered for Sunny. The three men ran away and Sunny ran towards the man to check on him.

"Are you alright mister?" Sunny asked, voice full of concern.

The man nodded and ran off. 

Sunny pouted because the man didn't say thank you or anything. She thought he was being very disrespectful.

 ----------------------------------

D.O's P.O.V

I'm sorry young lady, I don't mean to be rude, but it's a disease. Where I can't talk to girls. I'm sorry.

End Of P.O.V

 ----------------------------------

After hours of shopping, Sunny felt tired. She waved goodbye to Hyoyeon and walked home. She just moved in and dinner was not ready yet. Sunny walked upstairs and shut her room door. She carefully took out her book she was given.

Sunny's P.O.V

Today, I was given a book from a stranger. I turned it over, there was nothing. Only when I started reading it, I realised, it was a book on my life. When I got to the first few chapters. I felt curious, I turned to the back page, there was a little file. It read:

Due Date- 31/7/2014

Name- Lee Sunny

Gender- Female

Cause- Heart Attack

No.. This was my profile, it says 'Due Date', does that mean... I will die on that day? I check my calender, its the 31st of July, 2013. That means, I will only be able to live for another year. This can't be happening, this book might be a lie! This isn't possible! At that moment my heart started aching. I clutched my heart while calling for my omma. The last noise I heard before I enter a slumber was the crying of my mum and the wailing of the ambulance sirens.

End of P.O.V

 


Hii~ I updated my first chapter~ Hip Hip Hooray! Thank you to- SunnyxoxSUNNYBUNNYxKid_BunnyMushroom--SuNnyLov3rMakiTheBigBossEXOSUNTAEEXOSunShipperanisaleezarawrshiCivilized14Onion and 95girls for subscribing!!

A huge thanks to: anisaleeCivilized14Onion95girls and Kid_BunnyMushroom-- for upvoting!!