Guardian Angel

The Final Destination

Hi Guyss~ Sorry for not updating, I'm doing switching sides in some chapters so this is the key-

Sunny- Pink

D.O- Blue


"How Long does she have to live?"

"I'm sorry, we can only guess that she will not live past two years, unless a miracle happens" 

Sunny's P.O.V

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, it was quiet and cold, the walls were white. My vision was a bit blurry. I had a strange dream and I cannot recall what was in the dream. The book. The book! I need to read on. I knew, I would die soon, but that won't stop me from trying to change the other events that are yet to happen! I need to get the book, I need to know what will happen! 

I heard footsteps coming towards me, "Umma?" 

"Y-yes Darling?" My mother sniffed, she had obviously been crying, I could only guess she found out that I would die soon.

"Umma! What's wrong?" I asked, I didn't want her to feel even more miserable if she knew I already knew the news.

"Ah! Don't worry darling, you might be staying in the hospital for a little bit, do you want me to bring anything for you?" My umma asked.

I was going to get the book right? "On my shelf, there is a book with a simple black cover and with a picture of a girl that looks a lot like me, can you get that for me umma?" I asked as nicely as possible.

My mum nooded slightly and walk out of the room, I was left there thinkng about my future, the book and everything else.

End of P.O.V

As footsteps came closer to Sunny's private hospital room, a figure was seen. She had long flowy brown hair and was wearing the nurse's outfit.

"Good Evening Miss Sunny, how are you feeling today?" The nurse asked.

"I'm just a bit depressed, nothing more." Sunny answered non-chalantly

"Is it because of seeing you will die soon in the book?" The nurse asked.

"H-how do you know?" Sunny stuttered

"Sunny darling, I'm Victoria, you can call me unnie, I gave you the book, don't be sad because of the book, I gave it to you to control your fate and make a miracle happen! Don't be sad, unnie believes in you, ok? I'll always be your guardian angel." The nurse patted Sunny's shoulder and walked off.

Sunny watched the figure walk out elegantly, she knew what Victoria said was true, and she would have to do as Victoria says in order to make a miracle happen. The next minute, another nurse came in to take care of Sunny.

"Hello Sunny! Here's your medicine! I'm nurse Luna!" The nurse exclaimed.

"Nurse Luna, where is Nurse Victoria?" Sunny asked while gulping down her medicine.

"What Nurse Victoria? There aren't any nurses called Nurse Victoria in this heart ward, there is only Doctor Amber, Nurse Sulli, Doctor Chanyeol, Nurse Sulli and Nurse Krystal in this ward." Nurse Luna stated.

Sunny immediately understood, Victoria isn't a real nurse, she is more like a guardian angel who will always be looking over Sunny and protecting her and helping her fight against the God of Death. Sunny silently smiled to herself and thanked Nurse Luna.

Sunny's umma came back and handed her the book, her umma couldn't bear to see Sunny's petite body lying in the hospital bed and ran outside. Sunny really wanted to go out and see if her mum was ok, but she was advised not to get out of the hospital bed. Sunny could only sit in bed and worry about her mum.

Sunny opened up the book to where she stopped reading:

1st June 2013

Lee Sunny unknowingly caught a heart disease that only allows the person to life for around 2 years, to break the disease, Lee Sunny must achieve two of her lifetime goals, she does not know what there goals are, but when she accomplish them, fainting will occur, life will be elongated until she is 100.

End of Entry

Sunny realised that she would have to do two things that would make her live for longer than expected, all she knew that Victoria will be supporting her in this hard journey and she will be going on an adventure that will change her life.


 I updated~~ THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBBIES- luckz05AyanachiKyusunSungHaJoonbutters2 and luvmusic4ever