Blossoming Friendship

The Final Destination

NO SILENT READERS!


Sunny swore she could feel a pair of eyes just watching her, she though a fan of SNSD had recognised her, she gradually turned around and saw someone familiar, the boy who she saved from the thugs, the boy she saw at the convenience store, Sunny thought that he was a crazy stalker, but being polite, she smiled at him. He smiled back and walked over to Sunny, holding a note book in his hand, he sat down and wrote a few words on his notebook before passing it to Sunny.

Hi.. I'm a big fan of SNSD!! You might think I'm a crazy stalker, but haha, I'm just taking a walk and I saw you.

Sunny didn't understand why the boy had to write on the notebook, but Sunny had a determined heart so she decided to find out why.

Oh, that's nice! So, why are we communicationg via notebook?

D.O looked at the notebook and back at Sunny, he was afraid that if he told her, she would think he was a freak, he thought for a second or two before writing down another sentance.

I have a rare disease, I can't talk to girls..

Sunny gave D.O an apolegetic look, but suddenly her eyes glimmered, she jumped up and took D.O's hands, their sudden interaction made both of them blush vigorously. Sunny shook of the feeling and gestured for D.O to try to say a simple hello.

"H=hel" D.O said before he broke out into a sweat.

Sunny gestured him to keep trying and kept giving him encouraging smiles. After around 1 hour of teaching and encouraging, D.O could say around 20 words, but it only worked when he was around Sunny. Sunny smiled and told him they would meet tomorrow at the same time and same place, D.O couldn't believe what he had heard, he was going to be meeting with Sunny everyday, He smiled and waved to Sunny because Sunny was going to do a check up at the doctors.


Sunny walked to the hospital, but a few people recognised her and she had to avoid all the paparazzi, she arrived at the hospital and went straight to Doctor Amber's office, where her mum was waiting for her.

"Good Afternoon Doctor Amber," Sunny greeted and bowed

Doctor Amber just smiled and asked Sunny to sit down, once they were all seated, Amber started doing different practices to check on Sunny's heart, her mother was waiting in agony, she hoped Sunny;s heart would have some improvements, but as the doctor said before, if her heart did have any improvements, it would be a small miracle. 

"Mrs Lee.." Doctor Amber said in a surprised voice

Sunny and her mother were worried, what if Sunny's heart had gotten worse? 

"Her heart is getting better, my practices wouldn't be wrong, I have been in the cardiology field for over 10 years!" Doctor Amber exclaimed

Sunny and her mother couldn't believe what they had heard, Sunny's heart had gotten better, no body knew the reason, only god and the book knew, but Sunny knew that she was yet to find out. Her story had gotten more interesting and she wasn't yet to give up, she wanted to complete her story and she knew she would, she just had to wait patiently, her story was yet to be revealed.


D.O tossoled in his bed that night, he couldn't get over the fact he had met the girls in his dreams again, and he would be meeting her everyday for the next few days. He couldn;t sleep, all he could think about was Sunny, he checked his phone and saw a new contacts: "SunnyBunny ^.^) He smiled at himself, his friendship with her was blossoming, he wanted to be more than a friend to her, but he had to start as a friend, he didn;t know if he would bother her if he send a message, so he thought about it, before sending a message

To SunnyBunny ^.^)

Hi! Thank you for today! Sorry If I'm disturbing you!

From Kyunsoo

Ping! 

From SunnyBunny ^.^)

Oh Hi Kyunsoo! You're welcome! You didn't wake me up! Remember same time and place tomorrow

To Kyunsoo

D.O smiled to himself, he answered with a 'good night' and went to sleep, they were both strangers, but they talked so freely with each other, something connected them, they didn't know that, but it was their, connecting them, it was soon to be revelaed, but no yet. It would wait until they were both in the right atmosphere and when it was the right time.

 


No Silent Readers Please