Jealousy!? part 1

Korean Gokusen - The Flower Boys of 3-D

Hana was on her way to school. It had been about a month since she had first entered the all boys school. The last couple of weeks had went by fast and without much trouble, yet she knew that it probably wouldn't last. As she got near the school she was greeted by Hong Ki and Joon, who seemed to also just having arrived. Hana greeted smiling before they went inside the school and into their classroom. The classroom was full of noise as usual. Hana sighed to herself, she was yet to get used to being in a class with so much noise. She greeted some of the classmates, those that wasn't paying attention to something else. She silently sat down by her desk and prepared herself for the first class, math.
 

A couple of minutes before the bell would ring for the first lesson, Jong Suk and Woo Bin entered the classroom and went to their seats. Woo Bin was as silent as ever while Jong Suk energetically greeted everyone good morning with a huge smile plastered on his face. Hana smiled back at him.
 

Almost as soon as the bell rang for class, HaNeul entered the room. Hana was once again the only one following the class and taking notes. Woo Bin was as usually sleeping with his head on the desk, while everyone else was chatting with eachother, looking in magazines or drawing in their notebooks. She felt sorry for HaNeul, despite their teacher seemed not to care that much as long as the students came to school.
 

HaNeul turned around facing the students and sighed when the noticed half of the class now sleeping.
 

“Let's end class now...you seem to be occupied with something else anyway.” HaNeul said dismissing class and leaving the classroom. She seems tired, which made Hana curious since their teacher always seemed to be high in spirits. Hana suddenly got a shock when her friends suddenly all made outburst. She looked at them and noticed they where sitting with an adult magazine. Thank goodness none of them knew she was a girl she thought to herself when she saw the boys where drooling at the pictures. She suddenly felt like someone was looking at her. She turned her head and met eyes with Woo Bin. Only after few seconds did Woo Bin break the eye contact in order to sleep again, leaving Hana very puzzled.
 

As the classes where finally over they all went to the school roof to relax. Jong Suk was the only in their group who actually had club activities, yet he still had an hour before they would start so he also joined the others at the roof.
 

The guys where already in a heated discussion about which actress that where the prettiest and iest. Woo Bin was the only guy who wasn't interested in the discussion. He was standing by the railing looking down on other classmates leaving school or making ready for clubactivities. Hana went over to him and stood next to him.
 

“What was that look you gave me earlier in class this morning?” Hana asked Woo Bin out of curiousity. Woo Bin didn't look at her or say anything. Hana poked him on his arm finally making Woo Bin look at her. “I asked you something...” She continued and was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable with the stare she was now receiving from Woo Bin. “What?” Hana asked taking a step away from Woo Bin. Suddenly Woo Bin just smirked making Hana confused. “What?” Hana asked again.
 

“Nothing much...just noticed something interesting.” Woo Bin answered before going over to the bench and lying down. Hana blinked a couple of times not really understanding what Woo Bin meant.
 

“Well I better go to soccer practice.” Jong Suk said smiling as he stood up and took his bag. The guys waved goodbye to him as he opened the door to go down the stairs. Hana sat down inbetween Young Kwang and Ji Hoon and took some of the snacks that they had put out in the middle of their little circle.

As an hour had went by Hana stood up and went to take her bag.

“I better get home now...” Hana said as she was about to open the door to the stairs.
 

“Us too..” She looked at the guys and smiled when they all stood up, even Woo Bin. They walked down the stairs and came down to the hall when HaNeul came running past them all stressed out. The students looked after their teacher wondering what was going on. They decided to find out what was going on and slowly went towards the teachers lounge when they head the viceprincipal.
 

“Apologize to the teacher for hitting him or you will be expelled immediately!” The viceprincipal yelled repeatedly to Jong Suk who was standing in front of him who seemed unaffected by the hysteric vice principal.

“I have no intention of apologizing...expell me if you want.” Jong Suk just said staring at the vice principal who became more agitated. HaNeul was trying to calm down the vice principal while also trying to convince him not to expell her student.

“You are suspended from school until you apologize to Mr. Choi for hitting him.” The vice principal said in anger while trying to ignore the pestering HaNeul who kept saying not to expell her student.
 

Hana and the others decided to wait for Jong Suk by the school gate instead of right outside the teachers lounge. They didn't have to wait long by the gate before Jong Suk came out of the school building with HaNeul on his tail. As he saw them he just smiled like nothing had happened.

“I thought you already went home. You didn't have to wait for me.” Jong Suk said in his usual happy demeanor. Everyone looked at him with disbelief as they all knew he wasn't as happy as he appeared to be.
 

“What happened?” Ji Hoon asked concerned for his friend. The question changed the happy look on Jong Suk's face to an embarrassed expression. “It's nothing...” Jong Suk answered avoiding to look his friends into the eyes.
 

“How can it be nothing when you hit someone?” Hana asked looking straight at Jong Suk who diverted his eyes. “Can we change subject?” Jong Suk suddenly said before walking past his friends not wanting to talk about what had happened. HaNeul ran after her student wanting him to at least tell her what had happened so she could help him. Hongki, Joon, Ji Hoon and Young Kwang soon followed their teacher in pursuit of their friend while calling his name. Hana looked after her friends while still standing still on her spot. Woo Bin sighed making Hana look at him. It was then she realised that the two of them where now standing by the school gate alone. Before anything could happen Hana turned in order to go home. “Jong Suk doesn't seem to wan't to talk about it so I will head home...” She said fastening her walking pace. She was beginning to become more aware of Woo Bin who seemed to be more observant than she at first had thought.
 

As Hana came home she went strait to her room and threw herself on her bed. She couldn't stop thinking about how Woo Bin had stared at her and then said he had noticed something interesting. She sat up in her bed and was about to take of her wig when Ji Hwan opened the door to her room.

“Sorry Hana, but can you help me a bit by going to the grocery store to buy some milk and some eggs?” He asked apologetic to the teenager. Hana smiled and nodded.

“Sure.” She stood up and took her wallet from her bag before leaving the apartment. She was glad the grocery store wasn't but 2 blocks away from the apartment. She hurried to find milk and eggs as soon as she was in the store and went to pay for it. When she came out of the store she saw someone familiar sitting by one of the store's tables eating instant ramyun. She smiled to herself.
 

“Yo.” Hana said as she sat down in a chair in front of her classmate. He looked at her, shocked to see her there but soon smiled. “Yo, Ji Hyuk!” Jong Suk says after swallowing a mouthful of his ramyun. “How come you are here?” Jong suk ask interested. Hana lift the bag with the things she bought. “Grocery shopping for my hyung.” Hana answers as Jong Suk nods understandingly. “You?” Hana questions back. “Nothing much other than eating...” Jong Suk answers before taking another mouthful of his food. “You still won't tell what happened earlier and why you hit the P.E. Teacher?” Hana ask with concern. Jong Suk stays silent for some time thinking what to answer. “You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Through personal experience I just think that somethings are best to talk about with others in order to feel better.” Hana said smiling assuring at her friend who looked at her wide eyed. “Have you changed personality? Why do you suddenly speak so much?” Jong Suk asked jokingly.
 

“I will tell you what happened but only if you promise not to tell anyone else!” Jong Suk finally said. Hana nodded. “Sure, I promise not to tell anyone.