Proloque

Korean Gokusen - The Flower Boys of 3-D

As she opened her eyes, everything was pitch black. She couldn’t see a thing. She could feel a cold breeze against her skin and her feet was standing in what seemed like water. The place gave off an eerie feeling, making her feel scared and lonely. Not being able to see anything was creeping her out. Suddenly she got an urge to walk forward. Most people in her situation would probably be so scared that they wouldn’t move, instead of walking around aimlessly in a place where you couldn’t see.

She was frantically feeling her way with her feet in order not to trip over something. It felt almost like walking in a very low pool since the ground was straight, not even a bump, and there wasn’t any movement in the fluid she was walking in. She felt like she was walking so slow and that she had been walking for several hours. Her feet and body was exhausted and her breathing was beginning to get heavier. The place was beginning to get colder by the second making her movements harder and her finger were getting numb. Her skin was icy cold as she was only wearing a pair of shorts and a top.

As she continued walking slowly forward not knowing where she was or in what direction she was walking, her feet suddenly touched something on the ground. It gave her a little shock and suddenly she was drained of strength in her body. She fell to her knees as her legs where too tired to hold her up. She reached out to feel around with her hands to see what it was she bumped into. It was something large and somehow familiar to the touch, yet she couldn’t figure out what it was.

A cold shiver sent down her spine suddenly. She was freezing. Suddenly as she blinked and opened her eyes again it was all light. As she looked down to see what was in front of her, she realised in horror that it was the dead bodies of her parents. And what she had initially thought was water was blood.

She let out a scream of horror…

Her eyes flung open and she quickly sat up in the bed. Again a nightmare she thought to herself and sighed.