[EDITED] Kikwang , you are such a ugly .

Our life as a couple.

I was  going to  be  partners with kikwang for , dance class , ugh i  i in hate it , all kikwang talk about is that he is the best dance .

 

Have you in seen him?! He is so short he is shorter than that funny dude! What was his name again? Ohh Yoseob, the overblond boy. I hate kikwang he alway bully me saying that  i don't know how to dance, please you haven't seen me dance, yet. I walk too that guy and  this is what he in said to me, "What  do you want pig i am busy."  I would gave him a black eye and I would kick him in the middle! But since I have a image of a nice, kind , sweet, lovable, romantic, cute, hot, y...

 

Kikwang :]

would you keep the story going , you are none of that stuff so shut the hell up.

 

Hyosung :]

Kikwang seriously pink you are so gay, and  for your informantion reader love me more than you.

 

Kikwang :]

It not my fault  thar the author put  pink!  and hell no, readers love hot guys, not some panda like you or pig whatever. You're just sad that you don't have this  body.

 

Hyosung :] 

I don't need that body, I am a girl.

 

whatever

 

co author and author :]

Would you guy knock it off , don't make me write  something bad about you guys, now bow, you two idiots, say sorry to the readers for making them listen to your fight! Back to the story.

The teacher said that we are partners so let go to the studio. Only thin that fatass said was whatever! We walk to the studio and I turn the nice image off, "Kikwang  you did it wrong fatass."  "No I did it right." "No you didn't." "Whatever".  We dance 'till it was night time, I was walking home but I felt like someone was watching me. I turn around to see kikwang, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

 

"I don't want , panda to walk alone , what if panda got kidnapp and I would be the one geting blam for your fatass." I scoffed whatever. I walk and walk to my house, I knock and know my mom will open the door. "Oh honey i didn't knowyou had a hot boyfriend. Tell your boyfriend to have dinner.", "But mom that fatass is not my boyfriend."Unfortunatly I was replied with a smack from the fatass.

 

"Sure mrs. Jeon, I would love to have dinner." Kikwang smirked. 'You better take that ugly smirk off or I will take it off with a knife!'  I thought. We had dinner and kikwang went home. I then went to bed. 10 minutes later Kikwang text me:

 

 

To: Panda

 

From: Handsomeness 

 

Your mom food is delious! Oh panda we are practicing tomorrow, and make sure to bring your fat body there.

 

 

To .Fatass

From: cute, lovable, kind, sweet Hyosung

 

Whatever. My mom said to invite you to tomorrows dinner, say no. Okay bye fatass

 

 

To:Panda

From: Handsomeness

No i will come kekekekekeke!! Bye panda

 


I went to sleep, the next morning  i woke up and change into my baggy clothes to dance .

 

I walk and walk and finally  reach to the studio, I then saw fatass sleeping, he look so cute when he sleep, I then took the bottle of water out of my purse and dump it on him,

 

he jump, he kinda look angry, what the hell Hyosung, he then came running and then smash his lips on me, I froze and kiss him back. Stupid me, we stood there for a long time and I then look at a blushing Kikwang, he then look at me and said,

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?", and my reply was yes.

From that day forward we live happily ever after, we also got married and had  twins

 

 please comment I love reading your comment tell me what you think bye

-Main Auhtor