kikwang and hyosung

Our life as a couple.

 

 

Me and my ex kikwang recently got back together, and this is how. Well, in the beginning of when we, scratch that, i started getting feelings back, I tried to make it kinda obvious, I asked him to the  music awards dance and he told me that we could only be friends going. We were going to go to the mall to get our outfits for the dance (only as friends he said) and before we went shopping we watched Valentines Day. (his favorite artist is jaypark) I was nervous the entire time, but also kinda disappointed that he didn’t like me.

 

 

 

 

But I was like “ it, imma be myself” kinda attitude. We watched the movie, and he kept looking over at me, which was strange. And after the movie, I just wished so badly that he would kiss me. He looked over at me, and said “open your hand” So I did, and he grabbed my hand and put it over his heart and his heart beat was going so fat! then he kissed me<3 While his favorite artist jaypark love song ) was playing during the credits. Perfect huh?<3 This was a month and a week ago and we are still together(: .

 

 

 

after 6 years i am now married to him i have one boy and one girl  happy life right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you guys like it and for those who read quite thank you for reading it i will be ending it on chapter 35 so bye  make sure to comment