i still have feeling for you kikwang

Our life as a couple.

In 10th grade I met this boy and we became best friends until I realized I had many feelings for him. So to be the bigger person I went up to him and told him how I felt... A day later he asked me to a dance and of course I said yes....later that week I realized I was his second choice...what a heart breaker

 

 

 



He found out that I knew and called me to try and fix everything...After a while of being strong I realized he was crying and I felt so bad so I forgave him cuz I was absolutely in love with him...We had a terrific time at the dance...then a few days later he asked my friend bora out and then this girl hyoyeon out... The problem was I couldn't get over him...but I knew I had to try...

 

 



About 3 months later they break up and well, we start talking and I tell him I'm still practically in love with him and well, if he wont make things awkward. He said yes and promised... Well, he lied ..now he has a girlfriend...tiffany and yet he doesn't know that I cry myself to sleep almost every night knowing he will never feel the same way and I regret telling him I was ever in love with him because now every time I see him the only conversation we ever have is hi and bye...
 

 

 

 


Knowing that I love him and I cry for him every night and knowing that he will never feel the same way for me is enough to make me feel horrible inside...and well, like dying...

 

 

 

 



Now I sit in my room knowing my true love loves someone else...sometimes I don't understand whats wrong with me...I loved him for 7 months already and I know it will never be the same for him... He shed one tear for me this whole time and it was because I was upset with him...I shed ALL my tears because I know I might die loving a boy that will never truly know the feelings a girl named hyosung has for him...

 

 

 

 

 



But at least I knew one thing after him breaking my heart so many times...he's a thief and he thinks it's alright to take my heart and break it... Everyday that I see him I feel like breaking down and crying but I have to be strong cuz he was always my best friend and he was always there for me and now its me turn to be there for him..