Imagine if we get caught

A Series of Taecbination One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: You know how random things can come to my head and I can suddenly write out a one-shot within half an hour? This is the result of it.

The run, or rather, skate along the river park at night felt great. He hasn’t had time to work out at the gym lately and a healthy exercise outing with the girlfriend late at night wasn’t so bad after all. They did this sometimes in the past but somehow this time it was different. This time, they held hands as they roller-bladed along the park. They had a serious talk recently that they will date like normal couples now. Out in the open holding hands, hugging and stuff like that. the paparazzis! Come get us. They have been through a lot in their relationship all these years so nothing’s gonna break them up easily now.  

On the way home after the exercise date at the park, the couple drops by the convenience store. Taecyeon grabs a rack of CASS beer and some chips in the convenience store when Yubin comes by and passes him a basket with some ramen.

“Baby, put the stuff in the basket. I’ll wait for you outside.” She commands and he obeys, taking the basket from her as she leaves the convenience store to wait for him.

There’s a queue at the cashier counter of about 3 persons and he gets in line while adjusting his cap lower. Habit. He realizes. If they are going to date openly now, why the is he trying to hide his face? Sigh.. even she has the habit to wait for him alone outside. They come to this convenience store all the time but every time they would be paying at the cashier separately with one of them waiting outside or even leaving first to head home.

When it came to his turn, he places his basket on the counter for the cashier. He turns to see the shelf of condoms at the side. Hmm, should I get a pack? Is Yub still on the pill? He did not get the chance to ask her but she has not requested him to put one on ever since they got back together recently.

“Ermm? Is that all, sir?” the cashier interrupts his dilemma and somehow angles her eyes towards the row of condoms he was eyeing earlier as well.

“Oh! Sorry.” He reaches for his wallet but then he suddenly thinks of something else and he moves towards the ice fridge nearby and grabs 2 ice cream cones. “Add these in as well.”    

Yubin waits patiently outside for him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter