The Vacation Request

A Series of Taecbination One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note

Happened to read from a Yubin thread where Taecbinators back in 2010 suspected Yubin telling Taec about how much she enjoyed a Saipan trip during her Five Girls filming days and wanted to go back there again.  Taec brought it up in an interview in 2010 then that someone told him about this island and he wants to go there if he gets a vacation.

So that sorta inspired me to write this one-shot (A rather short one). I chose the timeline that WG and 2pm had a vacation break at the same time in January 2012. Taecbin claimed they both used that vacation time to train and study music. But in my delusional shipper’s world, I think there was no harm in getting away for a short trip.

 

December 2011

“C’mon, Taec. You need to convince me more why I should grant Yub the same vacation period as you.” JY leaned back on his chair in his office. “Telling me you guys are going to be extra careful is not enough… And buying me this bottle of wine and trying to make me drunk is not working yet.”

“Hyung, all these years and you are still making things difficult for us. Wae?” Taec still remembered all the -blocking tactics he had done so far in the past.

A month ago, Taec and Yubin dropped bomb to JY that they were in a serious relationship. It came as no surprise to JY even though the last few years he was worried about these 2 taking that step. He did not stop his kids from dating but he would prefer they dated someone who did not lead an idol life….And both Taec and Yub being idols were definitely going to be a tough relationship.

“Hey, I did not make things difficult for you guys! Hell, I’m probably the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter