HUSH

A Series of Taecbination One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some secrets are hard to keep, especially from your closest mates...

-------

“Hyung!! Hyung!! Wake up! We gotta go!” Wooyoung knocked on Taecyeon’s closed bedroom door reminding the older member to get up and get ready for a work schedule one late morning in the summer of 2010.

“Arasso…” Taec groaned in reply. He turned to see his sleepy girlfriend stirring slightly in his bed but she went back to sleep. Taec had snuck in a Wonder girl into his room in the middle of the night some 5 hours ago and he hoped his boys know nothing about it.

The previous night, Yubin was working till quite late because of her 2DT promotions and Taec waited for her in a car he parked at a quiet alley a few blocks away from JYP. He promised a romantic date for her though she never asked for it. She told him that she was fine with nothing too fancy or romantic but Taec wanted to prove to her he could still set a romantic date for her without being too noticeable. When she arrived in his car, she asked if he rented an apartment but he shook his head as he started the car and drove off. The car he borrowed from his family was a big SUV.

“Hotel?” She asked.

“No… You’ll kill me for being that daring to bring you to a hotel!” Taec reminded her.

She turned around to the back of the SUV and realized a curtain was covering the back of the SUV. She reached out to pull the curtain but Taec grabbed her hand to stop her from seeing what was behind the curtain.

“Ahhhh…” Yubin guessed her romantic date had something to do within a huge car.

“You will only get to see it when I drive down to the river park.” Taec warned.

“Why are we going to the river park when we will be staying inside this car?” Yubin asked.

“I don’t know. The Han river is a romantic place to date? We can see the beautiful scenery at the same time?” Taec could only think of that place since they could not date at their workplace or their own homes(because they lived with other people) or anywhere else. Winning Yubin’s heart had a price to pay since she did not want to break the dating ban openly so they had to keep their relationship top secret even from their group-mates, friends and colleagues. Taec was fine with the sneaking around because most importantly, they were finally dating after all the years of forcing themselves to friend-zone each other.

Upon arriving at a nice quiet spot near the river, Taec finally pulled the curtain to show off his romantic preparations at the back of the SUV.

Yubin laughed out loud upon seeing the cheesy effort her boyfriend made. The car was decorated with balloons and there was a bucket of a chilled champagne bottle.

“Are we celebrating something?” Yubin asked.

“I always thought you were the romantic one, Yubin-yong! Did you forget?” Taec moved to the back of the big car to bring out a cake. “It’s our 100th day anniversary today!”

“We managed to hide our affair for 100 days already?!” Yubin exclaimed.

Taec smiled and nodded. Yubin was quite amazed they were able to keep their relationship that well from their close mates for that long. Of course they deserved a celebration.

They lighted the candle on the cake and after blowing the candle, Taec playfully smeared some cake cream on his girlfriend’s face. Yubin retaliated with more cake on his face and they continued playing with the cake fight until their clothes were stained with chocolate.

“Aish! You dirtied my outfit, Ok Taecyeon!” she scolded the boyfriend of a hundred days.

Taec lifted her up by her hips and sat her straddled on his lap. “Then just take it off!” he kissed away the chocolate cream on her face and neck,  his hands roaming up beneath her sleeveless t-shirt.

Yes, since a hundred days ago, they couldn’t get enough of each other and they loved every minute of the little window of private time they get to spend some intimate moments together.

Chocolate, champagne and seemed like the perfect celebratory combination but after a long tiring day at work, sleeping over in a SUV was not the most comfortable idea.  Taec suggested they head to his pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter