TEARS

A Series of Taecbination One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2010

"Hey unnie... " Sunye called out to Yubin and pulled her clueless groupmate outside to the balcony of the hotel room the girls were staying during their US tour.

 "What's up, Sunye?" Yubin wondered what her leader want to say to her in private.

Sunye shut the balcony door. Keeping her voice soft and out of earshot from Sohee who was  busy flipping channels on the TV, she asked curiously to Yubin. "Are you ... and Taecyeon oppa...you know... dating?"

Yubin stared at her leader wide-eyed. Gosh! As often as she and Taec hung out and bicker with each other, her groupmates were still suspicious?!

"Aish! Please! I would never date him!" Yubin brushed it off. She clearly remembered she swore to herself that same vow a year or two ago. The truth was Taec annoyed her as much as he kept her entertained so she would not date him but wouldn't mind hanging out with him.

"Ok, I was worried because I didn't see the both of you with the gang last night and wondered if the two of you sneaked out somewhere for some lovey-dovey time." Sunye confessed.

"What? No! We were busy playing Diablo in his room all night!" Yubin was telling the truth.

The leader smiled with a sigh of relief. "Great. Because even Yeeun was saying she wouldn't be surprised if you and Taec finally dated. But I guess she was wrong. Haha."

"Wait? Yeeun said that?" Yubin was curious and Sunye just nodded and smiled before leaving the room.

Yeeun was the kind of friend who could read Yubin's mind at times. Like they were telepathic sisters. Hell, she even knew Yubin better than Yubin knew herself.

Damn... Yubin was now worried. Worried that Yeeun might be right.... like she always was.

 

August 2011

Yubin sat watching that giant troll goofing around with his mates during practice. His One-Day brothers and Miss A sisters were taking a little time-out when Taec made a wrong choreo move and they all started playfully hitting and kicking him in unison.

Yubin did not join in the bullying act as she watched on without expression. Her girls and everyone around laughed watching that big muscular beastly dude getting gang-beaten and he lay on the floor cowering, whining like a real injured victim letting them hit him. He was acting of course and Yubin wondered why she was feeling angry at that moment. Angry at herself mostly and not him. Angry why she was feeling this way. Angry why he made her feel this way. Angry why her heart ached at photos of him having coffee with a mutual female friend the previous night hit the news headlines and yet she purposely laughed it off like she was all nonchalant about it. He always had such platonic dates and it was no big deal. Yubin also felt she did not have the right to feel this way too. After all, she was not Ok Taecyeon's girlfriend. She had been friend-zoning him for years because of the very reason she did not want to FEEL THIS WAY!!

When everyone had enough of goofing with the bullied troll and left him alone, Taec still continued to pretend to whine, fetus-style on the floor.  And since everyone was earlier pretending to beat the crap out of him, Yubin felt the urge to do the same as well. So Yubin stood up, marched towards him and gave him a 'pretend' kick intended for his stomach but somehow it ended up on his balls, hitting him harder than she intended too. Taec whined out loud for real this time, covering his groin in agony, that tears were even forming in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter