Day 3

15 Days

It’s already the third day, time travels so fast. He was still sound asleep when I woke up, he looks so cute while he’s sleeping, but I don’t want him to sleep forever.

“Ryeowook, wake up,” I said, poking his cheek. He opened his eyes, smiled at me and went back to sleep. “Ryeowook, let’s buy a dog!” I said to him, and he immediately woke up.

“Okay, let me shower first,” he said before rushing to the bathroom to take a shower. I knew that trick would work, he always wanted a dog, I’m not really getting him one though, I hope he knows that I’m just joking.

“I’m done!” he said as he came out of the bathroom, ready to buy a dog.

“You know I was just joking right?” I said to him as I laughed at his silliness, but then I saw the tears that were flooding his eyes and immediately stop laughing.

“Thanks Kyuhyun,” he said before he head out and slammed the door. He went to the kitchen and began eating ice cream, OH GOD, he’s really angry.

I ran to the kitchen and gave him a back hug, “Let go of me,” he said sternly. 

“Why should I?” I said playfully. He kicked my leg suddenly, “OUCH,” I said in anguish, and he just laughed at me.

“That’s what you get for messing with Kim Ryeowook,” he said with a smirk on his face.

Though it hurt, I finally felt pure happiness. “Kim Ryeowook, I love you,” I said to him as I got up.

“I love you too, now let’s get a dog!” he said cheerfully before taking the car keys out of my pocket.

“You know how to drive,” I said to him sarcastically. “Do you want me to kick you again?!” he replied angrily. I can’t help but laugh at him, he looks so cute when he’s angry.

“Kyuhyun, I don’t feel well,” he said suddenly while I was laughing at him.




“Ryeowook!” was the last thing I heard before everything turned black.

I woke up to see a pair of innocent looking eyes staring back at mine. I was lying on the bed while he was sitting on a chair next to it, he was staring intensely at me. He looked afraid.

“Kyuhyun, is that you?” I asked. That guy didn’t bother to answer but he took my hand into his own instead.

“Who else could it be,” he said to me, I could tell from his voice that he just cried.

“Hey, don’t cry Kyuhyun,” I said to him as I tightened my grip on his hand.

“I’m sorry Ryeowook,” he said to me before bursting out in tears. Seeing him cry makes me even more sad, he’s crying because of me, what kind of lover am I? How can I make someone I love so much cry?

“Don’t be, I thought you promised to never say that again,” I said to him, holding back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes. I knew that I couldn’t cry, seeing me cry would only intensify the guilt he’s feeling right now, and that’s the last thing I want to do.

“Let’s go buy a dog,” he said to me before kissing my hand.

“Let’s do that,” I said happily as I looked at him.

I was too weak to stand up so he brought over a purple wheelchair for me. “Tadaa!” he said to me with a smile on his face, but no smile could fool me. It was obvious that he was still sad. I can’t really blame him, who wouldn’t be sad to see the one they love the most on a wheelchair.

He carried me, bridal style and put me on the wheelchair. He was about to put me down on the wheelchair when I stopped him and gave him a peck on the cheek. He was too shocked he almost let me go, but he manage to catch me before I fall to the floor.

“You ert,” he said jokingly.

We went to the shop and bought a dog. It was named “Kyuwook,”.

“Thanks Kyuhyun,” I said to him while we were on our way out of the store.

“No problem, I’ll do anything for you,” he said to me while carrying the dog carrier.

“Kyuhyun, when I die, please take good care of this Kyuwook,” I said to him.

“You won’t die!” he said to me.

“I WILL, stop denying it!” I said to him. He immediately stopped walking and put the dog carrier down. He then turned the wheelchair around so I’ll face him and kneeled down so that we’ll be on the same height.

“Ryeowook, do you believe in fairytales?” he asked me out of the blue.

“I used to,” I said to him.

“Well you should, because we’re in one right now, and I’m your prince charming,” he said before he hugged me.

“And our fairytale is going to have a happy ending,” he said to me. I could feel his tears dripping on my shoulder as we hugged.

“Kyuhyun, it doesn’t matter, because the princess will always wait for the prince charming, even if the wait continues in heaven,” I said to him before I pulled away from the hug.