Day 1

15 Days

 

Chapter 1 ( Day One : The not so wonderful day )

“I’m so glad I’m out of that place,” Ryeowook said with a smile on his face, Kyuhyun was always impressed with Ryeowook’s ability to smile even though he’s in so much pain.

Hahaahahahaha, so where do you want to go after this?” Kyuhyun asked, taking his husband’s hand into his own in the process.

“I don’t care, as long as I’m with you. Ryeowook said, and he wasn’t lying. Kyuhyun just looked at his husband, he hated how positive Ryeowook is, for god’s sake, he’s about to die soon, and all he wants to do is spent time with him?

He wasn’t worthy of Ryeowook’s love, he was useless, they couldn’t even appear in public together as he is a celebrity. “Ryeowook, I’m sorry.” he said, as he looked into Ryeowook's eyes.

“For what? You’ve done nothing wrong.” Ryeowook said, smiling. That smile was supposed to assure Kyuhyun that he’d done nothing wrong, but it had the opposite affect, Kyuhyun never felt more guilty in his life.

For being me.” Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook could feel his heart clenched like a little fist behind the bones of his chest when he saw the tears that were flooding Kyuhyun’s eyes, he doesn’t know how to convince Kyuhyun that what’s happening is not his fault. Ryeowook doesn’t want Kyuhyun to live the rest of his life blaming himself for a death that was already fated.

Ryeowook grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and pulled him to a park, then he forced Kyuhyun to sit at a bench, he didn’t know where he got the strength from, but when he saw Kyuhyun’s glassy eyes, he just knew that he had to get things straight.

THIS.IS.NOT.YOUR.FAULT. Ryeowook said before he burst out crying. “ All this while, I was trying to be strong, for you!” he said before slapping Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun was stunned, Ryeowook started talking again before he had the chance to do or say anything, “ So stop blaming yourself, please I beg you, just try to be strong, we’ll face this together.” Ryeowook said.

Kyuhyun tapped the empty spot next to him, signaling for Ryeowook to sit. “I never knew you felt this way, Ryeowook...” Kyuhyun said, but Ryeowook didn’t reply, instead he just leaned on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “Are you sleeping? Ryeowook...” when Ryeowook didn’t reply, Kyuhyun instantly panicked, he turned and Ryeowook was unconscious. He thought he had lost him forever, but then he felt Ryeowook’s heartbeat, and he immediately carried Ryeowook to the hospital.



..............................................................................

 

“Doctor, is he going to be okay?” Kyuhyun asked, “ Don’t worry, he was angry, and his blood pressure was really high, that’s why he collapsed, but don’t worry, you can take him home now.”  the doctor said, Kyuhyun thanked him and straightaway went to Ryeowook’s hospital room.

Ryeowook was still asleep when he came, all his burden felt as though it was lift off his shoulders when he saw the sleeping figure that was lying on the hospital bed, all the sadness, remorse, and anger in him just vanished, and for a while, he just felt happy and content.

................................................................................

 
“Kyuhyun, wake up.” Ryeowook said to his sleeping husband. “Ryeowook, you’re awake.” Kyuhyun said while caressing Ryeowook’s soft pale cheek. “I am, are you still sorry for me. Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook asked. Kyuhyun said no with a smile on his face, and that is when Ryeowook knew that Kyuhyun will be fine without him by his side.

Ryeowook got up from the bed, grabbed Kyuhyun and pulled him towards the exit. Kyuhyun was shocked at first, but when he recovered from the initial shock, he took the lead, and carried Ryeowook, bridal style towards the lift “You’re not that healthy dummy.” he said before planting a kiss on Ryeowook’s cheek.

“Give me the keys.” Ryeowook said, Kyuhyun denied Ryeowook’s request at first but soon gave in when Ryeowook started crying. “Cry baby.” Kyuhyun said before throwing the key at Ryeowook. “Get in, we’re going somewhere.” Ryeowook said, winking seductively at Kyuhyun. 
.............................................

 
“Remember this place?” Ryeowook said, with a smirk on his face. Of course Kyuhyun still remembers this place, they met here, although it wasn’t exactly a romantic first meeting, but still, this was the place where he met the love of his life.

As he was signing pictures, suddenly a petite man came to him and slapped him.

“What was that for??!” he asked. He was angry at first but when he looked up and saw the man’s angelic face, all his anger vanished, and without him realizing it, he was now smiling like a school boy who just met his crush.

“For telling my little sister you won’t date her even if you die. You were a pediatrician before you became a singer, but you’re terrible with kids. How could you say that to her???! She’s 12 and you’re 20!” That man screamed at him, he didn’t know how to react, so without thinking he asked him,“Can I date you instead, please?” , Kyuhyun said innocently. The man who was boiling mad at him was now slowly giving in to him.

Noand could you just please do something sweet, so I could tell my little sister you said yes.” he said,his voice getting softer, and gentler with every sentence, and Kyuhyun gave that man a picture of him, with a big “YES!” written on it.

They exchanged numbers after that, and soon sparks fly. "Do you still have that picture, Ryeowook?”Kyuhyun asked. Ryeowook didn’t reply, instead he gave Kyuhyun his wallet and asked him to open it. Kyuhyun opened it and the picture was in there, and below it The love of my lifeCho Kyuhyun,” was written.

“Ryeowook, I’m tired. Let’s go inside.” Kyuhyun said before dragging Ryeowook into the mall where they first met. “Kyuhyun, can we go there?” Ryeowook said while pointing at restaurant. Kyuhyun just nodded in response.

“This is my favorite restaurant, do you want to know why?” Ryeowook asked, Kyuhyun made several attempt to answer, but all of his answers were wrong. “This was the place I came after I was confirmed with brain tumor.” he said with a sad smile on his face.

“This was the first place I came after life starts to be meaningless for me...” Ryeowook continued. Kyuhyun grabbed Ryeowook’s hand and put it on his chest, “ Ryeowook, don’t ever say that. Life is not meaningless, you still have me!! Today is the first out of the 15 days, I’ll make the rest 14 days the best days of your life, it won’t be meaningless! Kyuhyun said before he started crying. Kyuhyun knew he had to be strong, he’s trying to be strong, but how can he be strong when Ryeowook is suffering. Sometimes he feels like killing himself, but then he’ll think of Ryeowook and the consequences it’ll have on him. He have to smile everyday, pretending as if everything’s fine. His life has no meaning anymore, his life practically ended when Ryeowook told him he only has 45 days left to live.

A/N : This is so boring, I know, and I'm really sorry about that, I'm completely out of ideas ;( . Please forgive me, I'll write better chapters next time, or at least I'll try.