15 Days

Description

Kim Ryeowook only has 15 days left to live, and his husband, Cho Kyuhyun, is determine to make it the best days of his life.

Foreword

“Kyuhyun, if I die, promise me you won’t be sad,” he said to his husband. He was diagnosed with brain tumor last month, and the doctor said he only has the next 45 days left to live.

“You won’t die, you’ll be fine. Trust me.” Kyuhyun said, trying to reassure his husband. Deep inside,  he knew that whatever he said was nothing but a lie. Ryeowook was going to die and he couldn’t do anything to stop it. He never felt more useless in his life before. He was a doctor before he became a singer and he has saved many lives before, but he couldn’t even save his own husband’s life.

“Kyuhyun, I only have 15 days left. I don’t want to spent my last few days in the hospital.” he said to Kyuhyun.  Kyuhyun was trying to be strong for his dying husband, but he couldn’t help but cry too as he saw tears flooding his husband’s eyes.

“Don’t say that, but if that’s what you want I’ll arrange for your check-out tomorrow.” he said, wiping away the tears from his eyes.

“Thank you, I’m so sorry for troubling you.” he said before going to sleep. Kyuhyun smiled as he saw his husband sleep, he looks so peaceful when he’s sleeping, Kyuhyun thought to himself.

Kyuhyun still remembers how they first met. It was at a fan signing, but Ryeowook wasn’t a fan. He was there to accompany his sister. Ryeowook slapped him when he made his sister cry by telling her that he can’t date her, and from being enemies, they became friends, and the rest was history.

A/N : Hope you enjoyed reading it, Comments are really appreciated, Thank you for reading :D