Shades of Hurt

Into the Dark

Oppa hugged me tightly like he would never let me go. I hugged him back as he is. Me too, afraid of losing him.

“Please, don’t push me away oppa.” I muttered in my heart because I can’t make a sound. My mouth was sealed with unknown force.

Then the hands appear and dragged me. Made us apart.

“No!!” I tried to tighten my hug but oppa’s hands become loosed. No, oppa. You just saved me. Why would you let me go? Please let me stay with you. Please.

Then a hand shook me and wakes me up. I breathe heavily and tried to catch air. I realized that I fell asleep of tiredness from travelling.

“Baby, are you ok.”  The hands that took me away from my nightmare, rubbed my back slowly.

I lift my face to see the voice. It was a girl with purple bob-hair.

“MinJi-unnie!!” I really didn’t expect her, especially in my bedroom. Umm… what I mean is she lived abroad and rarely come back. What brings her here?
“Sorry for wake you up, baby. But the others are waiting for you.” She smiled kindly.

“Others??” I was confused.

“Yes, all the family is here for dinner. I think you don’t want to make them wait, especially Boom-unnie.” She made me stepped out from bed.

What!! Boom-unnie is here. That’s mean SeungHyun-oppa is here too.

Sh-t! I need to hurry. No one wants to test Bom-unnie’s temper.

“Umm….. I’ll change clothes and come down, unnie.” I ran to my closet and dragged down random clothes.

I chose the first little black dress I saw on the piles of clothes and change it with my tank and sweat pants. Family dinner means, I need to dress properly. Then I dragged silver pumps and brushed my hair in lightning speed then half ran to the living room where they would be waiting.

But I stopped at the corner when I heard Bom-unnie’s shouting.

“It’s dangerous for her here. She’s safer at my place.” 

I tip-toe and hide myself at the door. I don’t want to ears drop but this conversation is about me. I peeked and saw Bom-unnie was standing with her hands on the chair. SeungHyun-oppa was holding her shoulder from back like he’s relaxing her anger.  Bom-unnie is a short tempered person but SeungHyun-oppa is always there to control his wife. Sweet!!

“Jagiya…. Let JiYoung decide.”

Did he say JiYoung?? My heart summersault thousand times in my chest. Then I noticed the man sitting in the chair where Bomie-unnie’s hand rest.

“Thank you for your offer Bom. But she is safe with me. I don’t want to keep her in the dark no more.” That’s his voice. The voice that always echo in my mind. The voice that I would never forget.

“She’s just a child JiYoung. You can’t let her know everything. I bet she can’t digest all those truth.” Bom-unnie sounds anger. If I would be someone in that room, I would ran away as fast as I can when Bom-unnie sound like this. She’s normally a sweet and funny person but when she got angry, there’s a warning sign on her forehead “run for your life”.

“I will tell her everything little by little. She is the only one I have in this world. I won’t let you take her away from me.” his sound is firmed.

Yes, oppa. You shouldn’t let them. I am with you on this.

“I didn’t mean to take her away from you forever. It’s just to keep her at my place during this chaos. They targeted her JiYoung.”  Bom-unnie bumped the chair.

“Stop it Bom. You shouldn’t forget that I’m the leader of this family.” Oppa voice is also as cold as stone. I know that he is charismatic and sometimes scary if he need. But I never recalled that he talked like that to any family members.

“Then what about your secret marriage, JiYoung.” A sweet voice came out and it’s the time I noticed there were two more people sitting at far corner of the room, its Dara-unnie and YaungBae-oppa.

“When will you plan to tell her about your marriage?”

My heart was dropped from the top of Mount Everest to hell. Marriage? Did oppa get married while I was away? To whom?  How did he? The questions were filling my head.

I felt dizzy and I can’t breathe no more. This must be another nightmare. Please someone wake me up!! I closed my eyes and wished.

Then someone poked me. It’s time to wake up Jennie.

“What are you doing here baby?”

Ok, this not a dream and that’s not someone woke me up. It’s SeungRi-oppa who watched me with a smirk.

Before I can find a reason, he pushed me into the room. Everyone in the room fell silent as they see me.

I felt guilty that I hid and listened to their conversations.

Bom-unnie smiled and extends her beautiful long arms to me.

“Come on baby. Give your unnie a hug.”

I stroll to her and hugged her with pounding heart. It’s certain that she’s not angry with me.  Then I hugged SeungHyun-oppa, YaungBae-oppa and Dara-unnie who stride to me.

“You grow up quickly. The last time I saw you, you were really a child.” Dara-unnie muttered.

Yes, unnies and oppas, you all should know that I’m grown up now and no more a baby. So, tell me all those f—king things. That’s what I only screamed in my chest. I didn’t dare to talk like this.

Then I finally faced oppa who was still sitting in chair. He looked thinner than I remember. When was I see him last time? Eight months and eleven days ago.

"Hi baby." he said weakly.

I ran into his arms. I thought tears ran down my cheek. I can smell his magic scant that I would ever find attracted. I can feel the warmth from his body. I can hear his heart beating. I missed all this. I missed him.

"I missed you oppa." I can't stop those tears and I sobbed. He brushed my hair kindly.

"For all those you heard before baby......"

"Ok, let's have dinner now. It's late." Bomie-unnie dragged me from oppa and forced me into the dining room. I tried to shriek but who dare to make Boomie-unnie's temper rise again.

When we entered the room, I saw ChaeRin-unnie, MinJi-unnie and DaeSaung-oppa were discussing something seriously at the corner.

ChaeRin-unnie lifted her head and smiled at us. Then we all take seat around the large dining table. The silver-wares were shinning under the yellow light of crystal chandelier. The table was heavy under the varieties of foods.

Oppa seated at the top of the table since he is the head of this family. He made me sit beside him and ChaeRin-unnie across me. The maids started serving us.

I slide the steak and its medium rare. I can see even blood were oozing form meat. I took a little bite and I was nearly vomited by the taste of blood.

ChaeRin-unnie concerned my face

"What's wrong baby?"

I didn't want to bother the maids but everyone in table was now looking at my direction.

"Umm... nothing unnie. The steak is just a little bit rare."

"You don't like the taste of blood." it's Dara-unnie who asking me and i noticed her eyes glittered under the dazzling light.

i nodded slowly then I noticed oppa was clenching tight his knife thus his knuckles were almost white.

"What are you doing? Change baby's dish now." he scolded to the maids who were standing behind us.

"It's ok oppa. I’ll use to its taste." I tried to protest because I don't want those poor maids be busy.

"No. you don't need to. Remember that baby; you don't need to try for anything you don't want to." Oppa hands covering mine and grip it a little. I didn't know what made him sad but I decided just to node at his word and not to talk more.

The maids replace my dish with a well-done one and the dinner continues. ChaeRin-unnie asked me about my school days. SeungRi-oppa, Dara-unnie and YaungBae-oppa were discussing about some business I don't know. MinJi-unnie and the rest were talking about her home in Switzerland. Oppa is the only one silent at the table.

SeungRi-oppa across the table and handed a wine glass to me.

"Care to take a sip?" he winked and made a playful smile.

But Bomie-unnie took it in half way before my hand can reach.

"No! How dare you SeungRi. She's still minor." She shot a deadly glare at SeungRi-oppa. Bom-unnie is always like that. Her mother instinct applied not only on me but also on everyone in this family.

"Noona-ah, it's not a strong wine. And the minor law is not affected in this family, right?" he asked for help and its SeungHyun-oppa who's half way nodding head before he saw his wife angry face.

"Let her drink." Oppa said and Bom-unnie shoved the glass too harsh to me that's some wine would nearly spill.

I tasted a little sip and it's not bad. It’s a little sour, something bitter and the sweet taste left on the palate. Oppa stared at me and chuckled at what my tongue lips.

Oppa lifted my chin with one hand softly and slowly wipe those wine stained at the angle of my mouth. I felt shivering down my spine and can't help steal a glance at ChaeRin-unnie whose look is fixed on the plate before her.

"This family is successful in ruining kids." Bom-unnie jeered.

After dinner, the elders were gone to library and we the younger went to home theater for random movie and ice-cream.

SeungRi-oppa insisted us to watch a comedy and the last thing I remember was Dara-unnie joined us.

Then I knew someone carried me in bridal style but my eyes were too heavy to open. I knew it's oppa because I know his unique smell.

He slowly placed me onto the bed but I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. I didn’t want to let him go.

“Oppa, don’t leave me.” I don’t remember I said these words out loud or I was just talking in my mind.

“Baby, I promise. I would never ever leave you.”

I smile and went back to my dream land.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I woke up early this morning. The feeling of again at home high my mood. But I missed Hyuna who’s always hard to wake up early and always present late to class. Who would be her human alarm if I’m not around anymore?

But when Suzy came to my thought, I tried to shake off. I felt sorry and guilty but I didn’t want to hunt by the thought of her. The real Suzy is not the one I think I knew. She’s someone else.

I changed clothes and decided to take a walk in the garden because it’s a little early for breakfast. Our mansion’s compound is huge with tennis court, swimming pool, mini golf course and a forest far behind. At front, it’s a well-cared garden.

I ran down the lane across the garden towards the gate. I wanted to check the swing once oppa made for me. It’s still as before. I smiled at the memory of me sitting and oppa rocking it for me.

I tried to sit on it although it’s became small for my size. But finally I can manage to. But the rope was ripped off by the weather. As far as my foot set off the ground, the swing falls off.

I screamed in horror as I fell on the ground. I though I’m gonna broke hip or arms this time but a pair of strong arms catch me midair.

I managed to breathe properly before I looked at my saver. It’s blond hair again.

My eyes were bulged out from socket. He’s the one that save me before. My heart once stopped from me falling down is now pumping fast. It’s fast enough to make my face colored scarlet.

His face was close to mine and I can bet it’s not more than an inch. His arms were tightly wrapped around me.  My eyes were locked with his dark eyes. Ottokae! Please don’t let him hear my bombing heart sound.

He sighed and let me go.

“Take care of yourself Jennie.” He whispered before he turned around and jumped the wall to outside. Now, he’s gone. I was so dumb that I can’t manage to talk to him again.  Then I heard someone approached me and it’s JiYoung-oppa.

“What’s happened baby?” his face show all those worries for me.

“Nothing, oppa. Just the rope ripped and I fell.” I don’t know why I exclude the blond hero save me.

“Did you hurt?” Oppa watched my limbs to find if I hurt. I shook my head and smiled widely to him.

“Come baby. It’s cold outside.” I followed him with my arm clinched him.

……………………………………………………………………………….

(3rd person POV)

Zelo was watching at the scene that she followed a man with her arms wrapping around him. His hands tightly held the branch that his knuckles turned white.

HimChan watched at his maknae and slapped at his head back.

“Ouch!” Zelo winced in pain.

“Pabo, never ever try this stunt again. You’ll get caught and killed.” He scolded and he grabbed the younger man’s hand and jumped down from the tip of pine tree where they were standing.

“Let’s go maknae. We have many things to take care today.”

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

chaefamri  BabyChaelin21  ........ oh my friends ... plz be patient ... skybang will coming in next two chapters .. i promise. 

kee.. kee.............. n_n

chaefamri kelzbelz98 BabyChaelin21  ..... thanks a lot for subscribing my story ...... ^_^   

 


..............Kwon JiYoung (G-dragon) is the powerful leader of the BigBang who is a playboy with high ego ...........

.............. but when he falls for a girl who is not believe in love .....................

.............. both of them don't want to accept the thing between...................

.................................. love becomes  hurt .............................

River Flows in Me 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/441279