Shades of dark

Into the Dark

It was cold. So cold. But I was sweating and my palms are wet with all the sweat.  Now, what is that? I don’t know but what I feel exactly now is scare. Who won’t scare if you leave alone in dark.  It was dark, pitch dark and cold.

I want to run away from where I am now. But I can’t move.

“Stay here.”

That’s what my father said and there’s also shouting from distant stopped me running from where I was hiding.

Then there was something cold crawling slowly onto my face. That was a hand. Cold, rough but strong hand. I tried to shout but it already closed my mouth firmly. I dragged those cold hands away from my mouth but my hands were small, too small when compared with that big hand. Why my hands were as small as baby. 

Suddenly, the bright light come from somewhere and I hard thunder or something loud, loud enough to make my body shaken with fear.  The hand on my mouth slowly and weakly fall aside and what follow is a warm arms, s around me and hugged me tightly.

I felt safe. Something warm and joy filled in my body. I gripped those hands tightly and I saw a pair of hazel-brown eyes.

“OPPA!” I tried to shout but the sound disappeared in my chest and it never came out.

Why his eyes were filled with something that I can’t know. Sorrow? Fear? Love? Joy? I don’t know exactly. But I love those eyes. Those were the eyes that always made me feel love and safe.

But his hands become cold from hot.

“No OPPA!!”  I tried to reject. But there’s no voice coming out. Why? Was I deaf?

Those hands pushed me away. Pushed me harder and harder and harder……………

“Please Oppa, let me be with you.” I begged but nothing came out from my mouth.  Tears were coming out from my eyes. I scream in silent with all my strength.

“OPPA!!!!”

“Jennie…….. Wake up..... Jennie.”

Someone patted my shoulder lightly. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes slowly. I blinked once or twice to adjust my visions for bright and hot sunlight.

Thanks God. I was dreaming. No, it was not dream. Part of it was really happened to me.

Let me introduce myself first.

I’m Jennie Kwon who would be 17 by tomorrow. I was an orphan since 8 and no memory before that. What I only know is, I was saved by my Oppa, who adopted me, from something danger that he never wanted to discuss.

I was happy and loved girl of my Oppa but he sent me to boarding school as soon as I turned 14 and insisted me not to come back home even in holidays.

I was stuck in this school compound for three boring years. That’s short to long story of me.

Hyuna sat beside me with Suzy behind her.

“Well, you fall sleep and dreamed those weird dreams again.” She said nonchalantly.

Suzy creased my cheek with her soft hand and this is the time I noticed there were tears on my cheek.

“You missed your Oppa?” Suzy said softly. I rubbed those tears with back of my hand roughly and nodded with a small smile to my friends.

Although I spent three years in this school, I have only 2 close friends. Hyuna, a naughty erted girl, who stayed here longer than me for almost four long year and Suzy, a kind and caring one who just moved in this year.

“I missed him as much as I feel dead.” I draw my legs to my chest and rested my chin upon them.

Today is Friday and our evening class was cancelled. I sneaked out since lunch break and sit at my hiding place and drawing the sketch of marble statutes in school compound before I fell asleep. Hyuna and Suzy joined me after the class.

My hiding spot is a shady place under the arch of corner steps of porch into the garden. We like this place a lot because we can see everyone in the garden but we were still half hidden behinds the pillars.

Hyuna pushed my shoulder with force.  “What a drama queen!! He came to meet you on holidays. I’m dead sure he would come this X’mas too. “

“But I miss home too. I hate this place and I want to go back my home.” I pouted to Hyuna who lean against one of pillars and acted like she heard nothing.

Suzy rested her head on my shoulder. “I’ve never seen your brother before. Is he handsome?” she teasingly asked. I thought she might hear a lot about my Oppa from those crazy girls. Almost all the girls in this school (and some teachers) went crazy whenever Oppa pay visit to me.  I was always ending up with bugging from insane fan girls of my brother every time after his visits.

“Yes, he is more than handsome. …..” I can imagine his handsome face, smooth jaw line, and those attractive hazel-brown eyes, round straight nose, pink lips and thin but toned body. I even can get his sweet smell right now. Gosh! I’m totally insane.

“It’s not only her brother, everyone in her family is pretty except her.” Hyuna pointed her finger to me which I tried to shove away.

“Her cousins are way too pretty to be human. Sometimes I think they are angels or aliens. Kwon twins are good example for that.” Hyuna eyes fixed on two shadows under the oak. Suzy eyes followed her and she showed her agreement by nodding with open mouthed.

My cousins, Deukie and Donny (famous as Kwon twins) were sitting under the oak tree, carefree. Their head were stick together looks like they were playing some video games on their ipad. I have no idea why they were here. Both I mean they joined me boarding school and also don’t go back home after classes are over although they are day students.

Once they said, they were here only to look after me. I thought what they said is right. They don’t care about studying. What they do is playing around with all their fan girls in this compound and outside. I have to admit that they are radiant with their tall and more than pretty face but I thought what the girls find more attractive is their nasty bad boy character.

Even my two beasties drooling over them now.

“Aish! You two!!  Stop drooling over those stupid twins. I got headache by this two and my hair turns gray.” I tried unsuccessfully to draw back their attention.

“How old is your brother?” Suzy shifted her gaze lazily to me and rested her back beside me.

“May be 25. I don’t know exactly. He looks like now as far as I remember.” I tried to think but I was shocked that I never ever asked his age. Ooh! What a dreadful sister I am!!

Hyuna hugged my shoulder and shook me bring back to reality. "Honey, tomorrow is your birthday. Suzy and I decided to take out pass and go shopping for you."

"Umm... it's ok. You really don't need to do this for me." I tried to protest because shopping with Hyuna is the least thing I would want to do in this earth. She was a shopaholic thus she wouldn't end the day without making our head spinning like a wheel and feet soaring with going to almost all the shops in town.

"No! Baby. Don't spoil our happiness." Suzy also hugged her from back.

......................................................................

I was sitting tired beside Suzy while waiting for Hyuna who went into the booth with huge pile of clothes. I was wear and tear from all those shopping she made me suffer. All I want to do now is to have an iced Coffee to calm down my boiling temper.

Suzy is leaning on my shoulder. I knew she would tire too, but she didn't complaint a single word because she is a good girl.

I boringly stare through the glass window and then I suddenly noticed a blond guy who was sitting outside the coffee shop across the road was watching me. Wow, he's cute. My mind was shouting out loud at the boy's cute face which can be noticed from this far and my face turned red cause of his unwaver looks.

There's also another blond sitting with him but he faced his back to my direction. I poked Suzy with my elbow to show the cute boys for drooling and killing our boring waiting period. But Suzy frowned at those boys.

"Cute, right?" i whispered as they can heard me.

Suzy turned her face to opposite site. "No!"

I was pouted. How could she not attract to those really cute guys when she can drool over my nasty cousins.

Suzy looked at her wrist watch and her brows were twitching like she is thinking something seriously.

"Jennie, could you please come with me to the book store. I think I can go there while Hyuna is still trying her mountain of clothes." Her voice was deep and hushed that i thought i never heard from her before.

"It's ok" I said and stand up still didn't want to pull away my erted eyes from blonde cutie.

As we stepped out the shop I noticed the sun is going to down. Awe... We spend that much time without noticing. Suzy grasped wandering me from arm and turned a corner. Then she started running and I was dragged along with her. I thought she must hurried because we need to be back to dorm in time before she saw a black SUV stopped beside her with a loud tire squeeze.

I thought my soul running out from body because in seconds I thought the car hit me. But the car door opened and strong arms grabbed me violently into the car. But the thing frightened me most is not them. It’s Suzy, who pushed me into the car with force, and her face is hard with cruel and craziness. She is not the kind and caring Suzy that I know.

I don’t know how to response. My body is too stiffening with horror. Before I was forcedly shoved into the car I saw Deukie and Donny appearing from corner and running towards us. I wanted to call for help but the hand over my mouth is too strong that I can barely breathe. My body was tremble with cold sweats. I knew I was like in this situation before. The strong hands covered my mouth.  I felt dizziness and I thought I am gonna passed out.

They throw me into the back seat and the car start driving off with speed. I saw the two strong men each on my sides and one guy similar to them on front seat and a gorilla like man driving the car. The men besides me didn’t care about me. They pulled out gun and put their body out from window.

My body stiffed with scare. Ottokae!! They have guns. I know that they are mobsters that kidnap me now. I scream with all my organs nearly throw out from mouth when they started fire. I worried for Donny and Deukie.

I climbed the seat with my knee on it and looked back. My eyes are widened and jaw dropped. I thought I gone crazy at that moment I saw Donny climbed the wall and hanged across the wall. What the hell is that!! I even forgot to scream.

Deukie ran with incredible speed and caught the car but it’s Suzy who grasped his legs and pulled him down the road. Pinched me!! Am I dreaming?? But no!!

Deukie kicked Suzy but she pulled out a cord like something whip and tried to tie him up. But Donny ran and helped in. That was the last thing I saw until the car turned the corner. I was thrown from left to right like a rag-doll in the hyper-speed car.

I hold my breath and looked at those giant men in the car with the entire scare in every inch of my body. I was tremble and shaken that I know my stupid but brave cousin twins can’t save me now. My life is ending. 

There’s a loud thud from the roof of car and a strong banging sound appear. The giant man on my right throw like a doll from the car through window, followed by a pair of leg kicking the rest and a man came in from the window. It was so fast with an inhuman speed that my brain can’t’ catch what happened at first.

He punched the giant man beside me hard that blood from him spattered on my body. Now, I scream. I’m now in the middle of battle or world war. And adding my horror is the driver is already dead or seems dead with his head hanging on the steering wheel. The one beside him is fighting with an identical blond one that I saw before.

The car moving no aim and it hit the wall with speed. My body threw forward but a hand caught me before I get herm. He dragged me outside the car and the car blew with fire as soon as we get out.

My body was shaken and I can feel tears running down my cheek. The arms still wrapping around me tighten his wrap and pulled me into his chest. I don’t know who he is but I felt safe in his arms.

“Are you ok, Jennie?” He asked me with shaken voice. He knew me. How did he?

I watched his face with surprise. He is the one that I saw before. I remember that cute face with perfect lips surrounded with blond hair. He watched me with visible worries on his face.

I wanted to talk to him but my throat was dry and can’t even make a sound. So, I just nodded to show him that I am ok.

“Were you getting hurt?” He asked with his hands running over my body to find out is there any wounds.

“No, I’m ok.” I said abruptly and grabbed his hands to stop them running over my unwanted parts. I know that my face would be red as a tomato.

“Zelo, we should go now. They are coming.” The blond one standing beside us and watching the surrounding, warned him to leave.

I shift my gaze to him. Omo! He is also a handsome one. I have to admit that even my body and mind were still hurt and shaken by what I faced before but I can’t stop myself praised their beauty. 

He has long slender eyes under the twitching brows but are still attractive with fierce. His nose is pointed his chin is pointed but they are proportionally pointed made him look like a warrior prince in manga. Oh, my ert mind! That still work even in death or alive situation. Hormones!!

The cute blonde dragged me inside his chest for one more time and I noticed that he is tall. My face was buried in his chest and I can smell a fresh mowed grass and forest from him. I liked the smell. I thought it was familiar with me. 

“See you later Jennie. Take care.” He said and ran followed his elder Blondie, leaving me behind with awe.

I heard footsteps and my brave cousins, Donny and Deukie, ran to me. Their face and body were cover with blood that drove the frighten in me again. The twins crushed me and hugged me tightly and I knew they would cry in certain seconds.

“Don’t worry baby. You are fine. Now you are safe.” Deukie muttered like a fool and Donny sniffing on my head.

Awe……. Very dramatic boys.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hi!! this is my second fic... so i wished i improved much more than the first one... ki ki..................

plz feel free to give your comments and feed backs.... 

 

 

 


..............Kwon JiYoung (G-dragon) is the powerful leader of the BigBang who is a playboy with high ego ...........

.............. but when he falls for a girl who is not believe in love .....................

.............. both of them don't want to accept the thing between...................

.................................. love becomes  hurt .............................

River Flows in Me