Shades of Past

Into the Dark

It was hard for me to adjust everything now. My once in a life time brave twins were now back to their normal jerk self. They bother me around much that I wanted to bash out all senses from their stupid bodies.

I didn’t go back to dorm because they said it’s not safe there and me also afraid that the kidnappers would try for next attempt. So, we moved to the mansion owned by my family near the school. Donny and Deukie lived here and I arrived here before every time Oppa paid visit. But there were more maids and servants than before.

When I remember Hyuna, I felt sad because I can’t even explain to her about what happened. She would be worried for me. And about Suzy, I didn’t want to think about her. I knew that she is with those kidnappers but I still believe she didn’t deserve to die.  She was a cute and warm friend to me. She may have something difficult and those kidnappers forced her to do those things.

I can’t believe my evil twins killed her. I can’t surprise because I already suspect those things in my family. A huge family with several close and distant family members who are rich. Often spotted with guns and unexplainable strange weapons. And sometime the words kill or torture or blood slipped out from their mouth. What can I expect more!!

I immersed in the bathtub filled with soap bubbles and warm water to calm myself but the twins banging the bathroom door and shouting nonsense. They killed my peace and tranquility. I don’t know how to survive with those two for just a night when they annoyed me that much.

I closed my eyes and recalled those memories from today. Not those freakily frightening parts. It’s the part where I met my blonde knight. He knew me!! How could he? I never saw him at school or around.

Today is the first time I saw him. The cute face worried for me. The tall height towering over me. The strong arms wrapped around me.

“Ke…..ke….” even thinking made me giggled. I should blame on my hormones!

There’s a loud banging noise and the bathroom door bust open. No, the door shuttered into pieces. I quickly sink my body into the tub with my arms cross over my body.

“Yah! You Pabo, you better make a sound. We thought you were dead.” Donny scowled with his hand waving those dust away.

I drowned myself into the bubbles to cover my every exposed part that only my nose is visible.

“Leave me dead then.” I swallowed certain amount of soap while I shouted. Garr…. They drive me mad. How dare they explode the door?

Donny quickly turned his back to me. I will kill him after I got dress! I swear.

“I said hyungs are coming and asked for you. But you didn’t answer back.” He shouted.

“What?? Oppa is here??”  I shocked with happiness that I nearly jumped out from bath forgot that I was still . The water splashed out to everywhere.

“Yah! Just put on something to cover your , Pabo. You dirty my innocent eyes.” He covered his face with palms and shouted.

“Get out now!!” I shouted back to him and grabbed the towel hanged on wall.

He ran out from the room and shouted me not to take long time. I won’t. I don’t know what to do first. My heart is fluttered with happiness. Oppa is here. Just only hours after the incident, he is here to protect me, to comfort me.

Oh my Gosh!

How can he manage to travel such a long distant that fast. I don’t know but I ‘m sure that he may pull some strings.

“He’s here. He’s here.” I can’t stop singing like this.

Then I suddenly realized I have nothing to wear. All my belongings were left at dorm. Ottokae!! I scratch my head and stomped. I wanted to be pretty in front of him. But there were only the twins’ clothes in the closet. I just grabbed the shirt which seems to be smallest one and a pair of jeans which was extra-large for me.  I looked like a clown in circus. Pissed!

I ran down the marble stairs to the living room where Oppa would wait me with one of my hand grabbing the hem of jeans 

Then I saw a man sitting in the grand chair with Deukie and Donny standing each side. He tilted his head a little with eyes closing. His eyes slowly opened to a perfect dazzling gaze which was followed by wide smile showing his pearly white teeth.  He always likes to be dramatic.

THIS IS NOT MY OPPA!!!!

“SeungRi –oppa!” I knew my sound was filled with disappointment and my shoulder slumped down.

“Wae! You are not happy seeing your handsome oppa.” He opened his arms for me.

I ran into him and hugged him. Omo, my jeans were nearly fell from waist as soon as I let my hand go. I put my hand back to keep it in place to protect me from being in front of SeungRi-oppa and teased by him for rest of my life.

SeungRi-oppa laughed at me and patted my head.

“Aish! You are totally a disaster.”

“I know.” I pouted and sit down beside him before that pants made me embarrass. I shot a deadly glare to the freaking twins, whose faces are red from holding their strong desire to laugh out. 

“Hyung is busy. He had to take care of some business that’s why I proudly came to fetch my lovely baby.” And he winked and hugged me again.

I have to tell that Donny and Deukie are play boys but what they got is less than 10% inherited from SeungRi-oppa. 

SeungRi-oppa frowned and sniffed in my hair. He then grabbed my shoulder and turned me around sniffing around again.

“What’s wrong Oppa?” I just came out from bath but is there something smelly left.

“Donny said there were two saved you before they reached. Tell me how they look like?” his face is serious. I‘d never saw his face as serious as like this before.

Ooh! He made me frighten.

“Umm... The one is super cute and the other is super handsome. Both are blond.”  Ok. I shouldn’t say that because SeungRi-oppa’s face twitched with pain. I just forgot that referring someone cute or handsome hurt him. To me, I even added SUPER words. I deserve to die.

“Are they handsome than Me.” his face his still twitching. 

“No, Oppa you are the best.” If I didn’t say like this I’m certain that he would cry. I remembered that once he cried because I said my Oppa is way too handsome than him. I won’t make a mistake twice.

He giggled at my praised. “Ok, baby. You should take rest now. We’ll leave early morning tomorrow.”

“Where?”  I have no idea what he just said.

“To home baby. Your brother ordered you to come back home.”

Home!! Did he really say that? Finally he want me to come back home. Aww, should I be happy.

“But all my things are still at dorm. I need to get them.”  And I also want to see Hyuna and explain about what happened.

“DaeSaung-hyung will get your stuffs baby. He’s now at principal’s office for your drop out. So, there’s nothing you need to worry. Take a sound sleep and refill your energy for tomorrow.” He shoved me along the stairs to bedroom.

“DaeSaung-oppa is here too.” Two oppas were here to bring me home that sound something strange.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

I gazed through the tainted window. The trees along the road turned autumn yellow and the road is covered with yellow leaves like a poem.  I remembered that oppa taught me how to ride bicycle here. He was always there to catch me before I fall.

“DaeSaung-oppa, is oppa at home?”  I shook DaeSaung-oppa who sits beside me with eyes closing, hugging his Dora Mon pillow.

“Umm……  I don’t know.” He rubbed his eyes and made a glance to SeungRi-oppa who sat across him.

“Aish… that kid can’t stop asking about her oppa even though two of us with her. You make us hurt kiddo. You don’t love us as much as you love him.” He pouted.

Before I can protest, I saw the roof of our home sweet home through the pine treetop. My heart is squealing with joy. After long time, I am coming back home.

The limo went through the gate and drove along the lane lined with oak and pine trees that leads to mansion. I saw nothing change much even I can see the tire swing that oppa made for me.

As soon as the car stopped under portico, I got off and ran into the mansion through the heavy doors.  I thought oppa would be waiting me behind these doors.

But the one that welcomed me is a woman with blonde hair who stepped down the stairs slowly. She opened her arms to me but I stopped at point. I stopped from ran and my heart is also stopped from beating.

I didn’t expect that she would be the one that I have to face first I arrived home. My legs stopped from running and also my heart from beating. Memory of the night that my heart hurt came across my mind again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

(Flash back- 3 years ago)

The noises of rain pour down heavily and thunderstorms wake me up in the middle of night. My body is shaken with frighten.

Where is oppa? Every time raining at night, he came and lay beside me, hugging me and comfort me as he know I really scare thunder striking. But he is not here tonight.

I jumped out of the bed and ran out of the dark room as soon as another thunder striking. I ran to the oppa’s bedroom next to mine. But there’s no sign of him in there.

I ran headed to library where I knew this would be another place I can find him. I saw the light came out from library in the dark corridor. It’s raining hard that I can’t hear my own footsteps and sometimes the rumbling sound of thunder made my body shaken with fear.

I reached the library door and pushed it weakly, and then I saw the scene which I would never forget.  Oppa was standing in the middle of the room with his shirt sliding from shoulder exposing his toned chest and a girl in his arm. The girl’s night grown also exposing her white slender neck and shoulders.

Oppa supported the girl’s body with his arms around her waist. The girl throw back her head to give him more access to her neck and her eyes were closed tighten. His face is snuggling in her shoulder and his lips were touching her neck.

I pressed my palm onto my mouth to stop from shouting. But the lightning strike and Oppa’s eyes opened at sudden. He saw me. His eyes were fixed on me but his lips were still on that girl’s neck. I turned my back and ran and ran along the dark corridor.

I didn’t know how I get back to my room. I cried hard that night until I went sleep with eyes hurting. The next day, I didn’t saw him. I closed myself in my room and refused to talk to him and also the girl that I can’t mistake from anyone because of her blonde hair, ChaeRin-unnie.

I was sent to boarding school the following week.

(Flash back end)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

I slowly walked into her arms.

“Annyo, unnie.” I hugged her back with my heavy heart.

“Welcome home baby.” She whispered into my ear with her arms still around me. Her hands are softly rubbing my back as she comforted me from something.

I tried to control those tears nearly falling from my eyes.

At last, this is not a home sweet home as I hope.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Thank you so much for your love my donsang alliyee-yah!!! And thank you so much for your support kelzbelz 98. you are so cute ...... ^_^

And thanks a lot SuperZhoumi17 Ravaaaa alliyee chaefamri kelzbelz98   for subscribing my story!!!!

 

 

..............Kwon JiYoung (G-dragon) is the powerful leader of the BigBang who is a playboy with high ego ...........
.............. but when he falls for a girl who is not believe in love .....................
.............. both of them don't want to accept the thing between...................
.................................. love becomes  hurt .............................
 

River Flows in Me

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/441279